Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Gone Fishing! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Gone Fishing! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Gone Fishing! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Gone Fishing! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Gone Fishing! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Gone Fishing! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Gone Fishing! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Gone Fishing! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Gone Fishing! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Gone Fishing! - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Gone Fishing! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGone Fishing! - Page 2 I_voting_barGone Fishing! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Gone Fishing! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGone Fishing! - Page 2 I_voting_barGone Fishing! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Gone Fishing!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kevinbob9
Beginner
Beginner
Kevinbob9

Gone Fishing! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing!   Gone Fishing! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:31 pm

Tsuyoshi smiled again at her and got the bait on just right so it didn't slide off when it was in the water, "I am a water bender Kihana, but now I cant make all the fish rise to the surface sadly." he says double checking the worm to be sure it was secure, "Alrighty! For casting all you got to do is hold the line like this and then toss it out like this!" he says holding the line close to the rod and then tossing it with accuracy to a spot where he knew fish like to hide, "You want to make sure that there is no when in your way when you cast! Or else they would be on the end of the hook and not the worm!" he jokes with her while reeling back in his line, to help her cast hers out.

((Since they probably didn't have rods and reels like they do today, I'm using a rather standard method in which you plant the rod into the ground once the line is cast, the rod then has a bell attached to the top which when a fish bites the hook, makes the bell ring! So you know you have a fish on the end :3))
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing!   Gone Fishing! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:13 pm

| Princess Kihana |

Gone Fishing! - Page 2 Kihana13

"I am a waterbender, Kihana, but now I can't make all the fish rise to the surface, sadly." Kihana watched raptly as he fixed her bait on the hook, only half paying attention to his words and more concerned with being able to get it perfect next time.

"Alrighty!" the older boy exclaimed. "For casting, all you got to do is hold the line like this and then toss it out like this!" As he spoke, he demonstrated. He held the line close to the rod, then tossed the line out onto the ocean. Kihana watched it, go, eyes wide. She doubted her shorter arms would be able to make the line go so far, but she'd give it a try.

"You want to make sure that there is no one in your way when you cast, or else they would be on the end of the hook, and not the worm!" Tsuyoshi told her. Kihana gasped, taking his words seriously. She didn't want to do that to anyone! How terrible. She would hate to be in the way of anyone throwing hooks.

Kihana waited for him to say something else, and when he didn't and reeled his line back, she realized it was her turn. Kihana pulled the line close to the rod, just like he did, and then tossed. To her chagrin, it didn't get as far as his did, but she was filled with pride all the same.

"Look!" she cried. "Did I get it far enough?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Kevinbob9
Beginner
Beginner
Kevinbob9

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing!   Gone Fishing! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:26 pm

Tsuyoshi smiled brightly, "Perfect! But it normally isn't about how far you cast it out, but where, for example, you see those bubbles over there? That indicates that there are possibly fish there, or a piece of ice surfacing." he says watching the spot to see if a piece of ice comes above the water, "Alright! What I want you to do is reel back in your line and toss it right on those bubbles, or at least close to it, doing so might mean you will get a fish in no time!" he said to her smiling down at her while it looks across the whole surface of the water with his icy blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing!   Gone Fishing! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:14 am

| Princess Kihana |

Kihana let out a long sound of awe. He started to reel her line back. "You sure know a lot about fishing," she observed, catching the hook and reeling the rest of the line in completely. She repeated her earlier motions and cast the line again, this time watching the bait land several inches away from the bubbling spot. She pouted.

"Is that close enough?" she asked, brown eyes wide. "How do you see bubbles out that far?"
Back to top Go down
Kevinbob9
Beginner
Beginner
Kevinbob9

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing!   Gone Fishing! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:19 am

Tsuyoshi nods to the princess, "That's perfect, where you cast it. And I guess it is because I've been doing this for awhile and I've gotten used to the fishing." he says looking around for any fish that are close to the surface, wanting to show Kihana the fun way of fishing, he sighs after a few moments and recasts his line where fish like to go.

After a few moments the bell on the top of Kihana's rod begins to ring, "You got a bite! Quick reel it in Kihana!" Tsuyoshi exclaimed with happiness, ready to help her if needed.

Last edited by Kevinbob9 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing!   Gone Fishing! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:23 am

| Princess Kihana |

Kihana squeaked in surprise, groping for her rod, grabbing it, and pulling back hard. She gasped when something seemed to tug her right back, pulling her forward slightly. "It's big!" she cried. "Tsuyo! Help me get it!"

She hoped it was a shark! Oh, that'd be something to tell Castiel. He'd be mad at her for skipping school today, but he couldn't be mad at her for catching a shark!
Back to top Go down
Kevinbob9
Beginner
Beginner
Kevinbob9

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing!   Gone Fishing! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:31 am

Tsuyoshi chuckled and grabbed her rod with her, he tugged and it didn't budge an inch, his eyes narrowed for a second and he pushed Kihana out of the way, "Whatever it is isn't a fish, I don't want you getting hurt." he says to her hoping she understands, her then unfastens her hook and chain wrapped around his waist, he twirls it and tosses it behind him letting it sink into the ice, he then begins moving backwards slowly, struggling with all his might on each one, hoping the rod wouldn't break, slowly a small maybe teenage shark appears out of the water, immediately Tsuyoshi lets go of the rod and uses waterbending to trap the shark in a sphere of water and lift it onto the shore, "Holy crap. You caught a shark!" he exclaims happily to Kihana!
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing!   Gone Fishing! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:14 am

| Princess Kihana |

Tsuyoshi laughed lightly, before grabbing the rod and pulling. It didn't budge at all. His eyes became slits, and shouldered Kihana aside. The girl, surprised, let go of the rod. "Whatever it is isn't a fish," he explained. "I don't want you getting hurt."

Kihana's eyes widened, and she stood to the side. Tsuyoshi seemed serious! She puffed her cheeks and stared out over the water, waiting either for Tsuyoshi to pull the thing in, the line to break, or for the thing to pull Tsuyoshi in. Finally, Tsuyoshi managed to get a huge, flapping fish to the surface. Kihana was surprised the little thing was so strong. It was still bigger than any kind of fish she'd ever seen, though. Her eyes wandered to the triangular fin sticking from its back, however, and she screamed aloud in surprise. "A shark!"

The older boy waterbended the shark from the sea, and trapped it in a huge bubble. Bringing the animal in front of them, he dropped it on the shore. Kihana was beside herself with excitement. She wanted to touch it, but instantly thought better of it. She was twelve, not five. Something about a shark screamed 'Don't Touch', so she listened.

"Holy crap. You caught a shark!" Tsuyoshi cried.

Kihana did a little jig. "No wonder why there wasn't no fish. Because the shark was there." She paused for a minute. "Can I touch it?" The animal was swimming around violently in the bubble, which Kihana realized was still mercifully filled with water, so the shark could breathe. Again, she sorely wished she could bend.

Suddenly, the sphere warped and twisted. Kihana watched, wondering if the orb was going to shatter, but instead it broke from Tsuyoshi's control and soared back into the sea, slamming mightily onto the surface and depositing the shark back in the water.

"No!" Kihana shrieked, moving to go after her prize, but a hand suddenly grabbed the back of her anorak, whipping off her hood in the process. A strong arm lifted her off her feet, turned her around, and she became face-to-face with her brother's lavender eyes. Kihana had begun to kick and shout, but the sight of those eyes made her stop immediately.

"What are you doing?" Cassian growled. His long, dark hair billowed out in the wind. She wondered why he didn't put it in his usual ponytail. But then she imagined why: he would've been so concerned finding out she was missing, he would've ran out the palace on the spot. He might not have even eaten yet. Or showered. She wrinkled her nose at the thought.

"Huh?" he pressed.

Kihana pressed her lips together, too scared to say anything.

Her brother snarled, setting her down on her feet and turning to glare instead at Tsuyoshi. "You," he demanded, drawing to his full height. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kevinbob9
Beginner
Beginner
Kevinbob9

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing!   Gone Fishing! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:20 am

Tsuyoshi blinked as his control was lost over the water sphere containing the shark, he sighed and went to retrieve his hook that was lodged in the ice.

His ears flicked slowly at Cassian's voice, "Eh, I'm just a simple fisherman and hunter named Tsuyoshi." he said calmly snapping his hook out of the ice and running it back around his waist.

Tsuyoshi slowly walked over to the two, "Why is there a problem good sir?" he asked, sizing up the man who had disrupted him getting the shark for Kihana, he looked down at Kihana and smiled brightly for a second and gave her a short thumbs up from his left hand that was down at his side before he returned his gaze to Cassian and locked his icy blue eyes on Cassian's eyes.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing!   Gone Fishing! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:38 am

| Prince Cassian |
Spoiler:

Cassian didn't know what the hell had happened. One minute, he was waking up, getting ready to start the day. Kihana should have been at school. However, when news of the princess's sudden disappearance spread through the palace, Cassian and Castiel were immediately on alert.

Cassian left straightaway. Walking along the outskirts of one of the suburban towns close to Kihana's school, he heard a loud scream in the distance. The second-eldest prince cursed and sped that way.

He found a little girl standing next to an unfamiliar boy. The sight sent a wave of anger coursing through him. What the hell was she thinking, if the girl was Kihana? She did not seem worried. In fact, she was completely relaxed as she conversed with the boy. She cast out a line, and he watched them warily. So they were fishing? Seriously? He though he'd taught his sister better. There were too many manipulators. Too many people willing to take advantage of her innocence, just as they could have with Roman. And here she was, fishing?

Cassian observed as Kihana struggled with the line. The boy helped her draw a shark onto the mainland, the creature swimming around in a sphere he constructed. So, he was a waterbender, too?

Cassian had enough. He raced through the snow towards the shore, and grasped his sister by the back of her neck. Turning her around, and scanned her face. Finding that this was, indeed, Kihana, his voice died. He loved Kihana with all his heart, and the intense relief he felt seeing that it was, in fact, his sister here, drowned any presence of profanities and cruel words on his tongue.

"What are you doing?" he snapped, instead. The girl didn't reply. She seemed petrified. Good.

He set her, none too gently, back on the ice, and turned to regard the stranger with flinty eyes. "Who are you?"

"Eh, I'm just a simple fisherman and hunter named Tsuyoshi," the boy told him, calmly. Infuriatingly. Did he even understand what the hell he was just doing?

"Why? Is there a problem, good sir?" Okay. So he didn't. Cassian could have attacked him right then and there; he hated idiots. The boy, however, looked down at Kihana, completely relaxed, and smiled. He gave her a thumbs up, calming the trembling child a bit, before he turned and looked directly at Cassian. In his eyes. Not many people could do that.

"'Is there a problem?'" Cassian echoed. The words tasted like poison. "Here you are, fishing with the princess who, might I add, is supposed to be at school."

Kihana gasped then, taking a step back from her brother. He turned on her. "What the hell were you thinking? You know your brother just went missing! What the hell, Kihana, did you think we were all going to assume?"

Kihana stuttered, babbling something indistinguishable but likely along the lines of "I'm sorry." Castiel can barely make out her eye color from the mess of tears that suddenly started sliding down her face. She threw herself at her brother, sobbing madly, guiltily, into his shirt. He grit his teeth, eyes stony, grabbed her hood, and pulled her off him. "Don't do that ever again," he told her simply.

He shot a glare at Tsuyoshi. "You. Tsuyoshi was it? Come with me." He took Kihana by her upper arm none-too-gently, the girl still crying, and paraded up the slope and back to the city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing!   Gone Fishing! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gone Fishing!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next