Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSeven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 4 I_voting_barSeven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSeven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 4 I_voting_barSeven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012]

Go down 
+5
The Phantom Thief
LadyKura
Fire Lord Kouzai
Earth King Lu
Zodiac-Soul
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012]   Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:11 pm

Owlan swerved left and right in his newly constructed flying machine. It was probably going to fail on him, as was everyone else's. Only 10 other fighters had managed to launch from the hangars, the rest had malfunctioned before take off and hadn't even left the ground, and those who were less fortunate crashed after launch.

But this was war, and war had its casualties, Owlan would just have to avenge his soldiers' deaths later, but for now, he had to focus on his current objective. Owlan was almost too distracted to notice a dragon running head on into him. Owlan swerved left, but was too late, and his wing clipped the dragon in the chest. The dragon lurched and hit the ground, it was dead, but now so was Owlan. Owlan was hurtling towards earth, but he didn't panic, and with a swift kick, kick through the windshield of the flying machine and jumped.

He landed on the back of Essos, his massive Golden dragon. As he grabbed the reigns, he noticed the Northern and Southern Water Tribe Royal Families were already sitting there, "So you saved them Essos?" asked Owlan softly, "Good job, old friend." Essos nodded with a snort of smoke, "Friend's of Owlan are friends of mine," he replied, "It was my honour to save them, these monster dragons will not touch them."

Owlan laughed, "Not so long as the fierce and brave Essos is alive, I suppose." Essos let out a roar and a breath of flame as he flew towards the enemy dragons. Owlan shouting in his ear over the wind, "We're going to hit them on the left flank!" he shouted, "That's where they're weakest! They're too busy beating up my airship fleet on their right, and their focus and main concentration of troops is there! We may not be able to beat them, but we'll get them by surprise!"

Essos let out another roar, but was hit from below by another enemy dragon. Essos flew back, but kept level so that no one fell off. The enemy dragon, and it's rider came level to Essos and Owlan, and Owlan knew instantly from the way he stood that he was their leader. Owlan had a feeling, he would not be walking away from this fight unscarred.

Meanwhile, Raiden watched the carnage of the battle unfold before his eyes. The 200 year old man had seen many battles, even seen his own cousin die painfully before his eyes, he had never seen carnage like this. He stood on the balcony of the airship in disbelief. Raiden knew what he had to do, he was the Spirit King, and he was granted the power to defend his world so be it. And the time called for his powers to be used.

Raiden placed his hands together, and a ball of light began to form around them. Slowly he pulled his hands apart, and a ball of white lightning appeared in both of his hands, and a pulsing white lightning shot between them. He kept pulling, farther and farther, and finally he raised the lights towards the sky. A large bold of white lightning shot up into the air, and Raiden let out a scream as the viens on his body began to bulge.

The lightning shot straight up, and then split into six different strands, which shot back down to Earthy. As the lightning hit the earth with a splitting crack and an explosion, Raiden shouted, "Six Barrier Seal!" As the lighting hit the earth, the six Elemental Spirits appeared. The twin dragons, Ko and Ra of Fire, the Koi fish Amphitrite of Water, the Ram Onatah of Earth, Zilla the flying wolf of Dark, Shika the deer of Light, and the large bird Aderyn of Air.

The large animals reared, and Raiden, weakened from summoning them, commanded "Seal them behind the barrier! Save this world! Stop them!" he shouted. Owlan watched in awe as in a large flash of light, each of the gigantic animals charged towards all of the magicians and their animals. Large barriers of light formed in front of them as they moved in from each side, and each of the magicians was pushed back into an enclosed space. With a large flash of a light and a boom, the spirit animals disappeared, and the magicians were trapped inside of a large sphere, unable to breakthrough.

Suddenly, all fell silent, and after a roar from the leader's dragon, he spoke with a loud booming voice that shook the land. "You have done well to stop us here," he said, "Few have been able to hinder us before...if it were not for the man who summoned those animals, you would surely have lost...I say this to you now. I will halt the attack for today, but do not expect mercy later, for now this war has started. We of the land of Ullondor proclaim war upon your people! And once we defeat you, you shall burn under our crushing grip! Until we meet on the battlefield!" With that, each of the dragons, animals and the magicians in the sphere disappeared, teleporting away to an unknown place. Owlan was sure of only one thing, the 6 Nations were at war, and there was nothing that could be done to stop.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012]   Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:49 pm

Onao ran frantically around the ship trying to maintain some order, but these men were Vermilion Empire soldiers not his men. He felt the large ship shake as magicians attacked it, but he was able to grab onto something and did not fall. He went to the deck of the airship and watched as the battle over the Spirit Palace took place. Magicians and soldiers in weird flying machines were dropping like flies, Onao could not look at all the death. He wanted to learn from these people not kill them. He then saw a large beast with the head and wings of an eagle and the body of a lion head towards the airship. The soldiers were frantically trying to knock it out of the sky, but it was far too large. He then saw a magician on top of it his hands pointed towards the ship. Onao could see the man's mouth move and a large blast shot out of his hands. It struck the front of the ship causing it to shake. Onao fell backwards and over the ledge, he looked up to see Vermilion Empire soldiers frantically try to grab him.

Onao was falling. He could feel the wind rushing past his ears and running through his brown hair. He could also hear his robes whip in the wind as he made his way to the earth below. The Earth King closed his eyes and thought of everything he had failed to do, but also thought of the good he has done. He opened his eyes and felt the wind beat against his body, he was falling and there was nothing to save him. Onao closed his eyes once more and just waited until he hit the ground, he would be with his ancestors now. Then in an instant there was a loud screeching noise and Onao opened his eyes. He feared that one of the magicians' beats had spotted him and would like to eat him as a tasty snack. He turned his head to see a large feathered bird flying his way.

He turned his head to see the large bird not there. He figured its master called it, but then he hit a soft surface. He grabbed on tight and realized he was on feathers and he knew who’s these feathers belonged to. It was Dara! "Dara!" he exclaimed hugging the Spirit of Knowledge, "I have never been so happy to see you." He held on as the owl dodged attacks and even took down some magicians with his talons. "I am here to protect my king," the owl said as he continued to fly. Onao turned his head to see Olwan crash and was going to have Dara save him, but a dragon caught him in time. Onao pointed to the Spirit King, he looked like he was going to do something. "Dara," Onao said, "go over there." The king pointed to the airship and Dara took a sharp turn and headed that way.

He noticed the soldiers got in a defensive motion, but stopped when they saw the Earth King. Onao watched as the Spirit King summoned the five spirits and locked the magicians and all their cruel beats behind a wall. Then in an instant they were gone. Dara stopped and flew around the ship a few times, looking for a place to land. "You can land on the ground," Onao said, "they are gone." The owl acted swiftly and in a matter of minutes they were on the ground. Onao slid off the spirit's back and exclaimed, "Solid ground! I have missed you so much!" He turned his attention to the owl and asked, "How did you know?" Dara replied, "We have a connection my king. I left the library as soon as I felt something was off." Onao smiled and replied, "I cannot thank you enough."
Back to top Go down

Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4