Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSeven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 3 I_voting_barSeven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSeven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 3 I_voting_barSeven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012]

Go down 
+5
The Phantom Thief
LadyKura
Fire Lord Kouzai
Earth King Lu
Zodiac-Soul
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012]   Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:57 pm

OOC: Anuk did speak.^^
    Quote :
    "Agreed. The treaties would not only strengthen our alliance, but will also avoid eliciting pain and despair among our people. Our people may live comfortably. We must be careful, however. We do not know all the capabilities of this magic. Given the performance today we are well-aware that this magic may not have limits at all. Furthermore, our discovery of this continent could very well instill the beginning of something positive, or entirely negative. Now that we are aware of their existence, they are most certainly aware of ours. For the sake of our future, we must spend this time of peace developing and providing better quality for our own people."

Fair mistake. I'll give you that one.

| King Anuktiluk |
Spoiler:

The rest of the monarchs gave their inputs professionally and independently. Each statement varied from the last, and Anuk found a particular pride forming inside him at Kael's statement. He'd always held the boy in his highest regards, and the child was faring well as a king. Kael proved long ago that he did not need a representative, that he was perfectly capable of handling his tribe on his own.

It certainly seemed he was right.

He was still rather numb from the display. Such prowess was unbelievable -- unthinkable!

Arashi enunciated his desire for peace by requesting to know if the other nation's ambassador shared their sentiment. Raiden suggested gifts and envoys: three envoys and one member of the royal family, along with a permanent gift, to be sent to the other kingdom in hopes of proving their desire for peace. Owlan's gifts, however, brought forth a twitch of irritation on Anuk's part.

"Peace seems to be a trending topic here tonight," Anuk noted airily. "I believe, like Arashi, I would like to know where your country stands. How would they like a peace treaty with our lands?" He gazed at the ambassador as he spoke, his eyes as smooth as flints.

"As for the gifts, Owlan, your idea is generous, at best, but aside from providing this country with the power to destroy us, or at least the Fire Nation itself, ultimately, think of the message you will be portraying to them: 'Oh, we want to negotiate peace with you and your people. Here's a cannon." It made absolutely no sense.

"On the Northern Water Tribe's part, I shall send my son Castiel along with the envoys. My gift to this land shall be Aneia, an ancient artifact, a tiara in fact, made entirely out of the crystallized scales of an ice dragon that once belonged to the royal family, but passed due to old age." Hopefully the nation would recognize the monetary value of his gift was almost fathomless. Dragons lived for centuries. The tiara had been in existence for centuries. Therefore the gift's worth was enough to feed an entire nation. However, there were many such artifacts in the Tribe's storage, deep underground, and who knew what kind of mystical items they may get in return?

An alliance was beneficial on their part and would certainly conclude their quest for world peace. The idea that each king sat comfortably in one another's presence soothed him and made him optimistic for the times to come. He'd had enough of all the death and destruction. Reprieve was long overdue.

Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012]   Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:51 pm

((Ah! Sorry Kura, for some reason I thought that was someone else speaking, not Anuk. Obviously I was paying attention.... ))

Kael hesitated as he heard the other leaders offer their advice on how to proceed and what gifts they would grant the New World. This is where being a sixteen year old boy and king had its drawbacks. Kael was very uncertain of how to proceed. He completely agreed with peace, he did not want to risk a war with the still fragile condition of his country. He listened to Anuk carefully, trying to pick up some idea of how to respond. It was true he didn't really care for the affairs of other nations, but he did want to earn his keep as a respectable king.

"Yes, there is a lot of talk of peace, but all for the better. No one wants a war right now." He looked up from the table when he said that, making eye contact with everyone present, making sure they did, indeed, not want a war. Realizing that all eyes were now on him, Kael straightened his back and folded his arms into the sleeves of his robes. "I completely agree with Anuk on Owlan's idea of sending this country war machines. Seeing as we know next to nothing about the people, we do not know what we would be getting ourselves into. It seems like we would be inviting war rather than preventing it. If we were to follow through with Owlan's plan, it would have to be after we visit and get a feeling for the people. Blinding sending ships over 'equipped' with weapons will get us nowhere fast."

Kael was rambling now, not entirely sure what he was saying, but he managed to remain calm and brush a strand of glimmering white hair out of his face. "However, sending them gifts is a good idea. Although...." He chuckled, embarrassed, which was odd for him. "I'm not quite sure what my country has to offer at the moment. We are just recovering from our economic fall and - ah, I apologize, this does not concern you." He flushed and leaned back in his chair slightly, averting his eyes back toward the table, ending lamely.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012]   Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:06 pm

Aura heard the other leader, more from Owlan than everyone else. It seemed everyone was talking about peace more than any violence. It seemed justified not to blast a new land to pieces without even meeting the peoples living on the land. From what she had seen they didn’t seem to be harmful or determined to kill the leaders. Then she kept her ears perked up to listen to other’s peace ideas and views on the subject. Then she had to think to herself, would she agree with his plan or say nay? Well, logically his plan seemed to work. It was developed to a certain point, so why not?

“I agree with the peace plan,” Aura said looking into the eyes of the Kings, she said, “I agree for safety we need to bring in war machines just in case.” Aura said just finishing her point, and then giving her gift idea, “I would like to provide a hand-crafted wooden staff from the air-temples that was made when the air temples were being created.” Aura finished her spiel and gave a slight breath.

Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012]   Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:50 pm

Lucius Lux Listened to the talk of gifts and peace. He was old and set in his ways. The elder nodded his head at a few notes that some of the others made with in her explainations they presented to the court of Monarchs. Each nation beofre Lucius Lux's turn to voice his opinion seemed to have a gift to offer these foreigners. The old man frown even more gravely as he didn't particulary like the idea of giving this nation weapons of desturction. It seemed he wasn't the only one that really didn't like the idea of the fire nation's gifts.

"Like Dear Queen Aura here, I also agree with the peace plan." He said with crossed arms and closed eyes as he seemed to be thinking. "Even I cannot argue with the possibly of peace but I Do not think it right to hand over weapons of our own force over to a unknown country. As King Anuktiluk pointed out, I don't think it's the answer. I believe giving them weapons just might be a trigger to an insult and could possible just do the opposite of what we wanted." The old man paused to think and breath a bit.

"Never the less, I will comply to the giving of peace through treasures designated from our nations. My Nation will offer a Illuminating Gem of Radiance also passed through the families of our blood line." He sighed as he really was not to keen on giving up one his nation's national treasure. yet in the less it was to possibly ensure peace with this land. "I am also wanting to send one of my most trusted Advisers over to this land." He ended his input with a simple request like statement.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012]   Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:31 pm

After all the monarchs had given their say on the matter of giving gifts the explorer nodded because these gifts would be given to the magicians as a sign of peace, something Fa was glad to hear. Fa stood up and said, "I am glad all of you think the same way in dealing with the New World. It can offer us so much and I think..." His words trailed off as he heard an explosion from outside. Then he heard more loud noises and even shouts, guards entered the room and stood next to the doors. They did not say anything, but Fa had a feeling he knew what was going on. Then the doors of the meeting room busted wide sending the guards flying in the air. The same magician Fa brought on the ship entered the room and sent large blasts in all directions. A wicked smile went across his face.

Fa stumbled out of his seat and crawled on the floor over to the table filled with items. He grabbed an ornate sword to protect himself from harm. He held it out in front of him and before he knew it the magician changed it into a snake. The snake was large and slithered its way to the table of monarchs. Then Fa watched as the large serpent slithered its way to the Elemental King. Nearby leaders fled, but the king in grey had no chance to run. The snake coiled around its catch and started to chock the life out of him. Before the king was dead though the snake ate him whole and in a few seconds his screams were silent. Shouts echoed throughout the room and Fa made a run for the door.

The magician was taken down by Fire Nation soldiers and then they turned to take on the snake before it ate anymore leaders. Fa pushed past servants and soldiers trying to make his way to his air ship. If he could get there then he could fly away from this place and hide away. Fa busted through the doors of the palace and what he saw was terrifying. More magicians were coming on large flying birds, dragons, and other vicious looking creatures. Fa ran down the steps tripping on lifeless bodies making him fall down the steps. He was bruised and bleeding, but the explorer still ran to his ship. Then to his horror Fa watched as a large scaily beast landed next to him. The beast shimmered in brilliant shades of blue, green, and yellow. A man was riding it and all he did was point at Fa.

The explorer bolted before the dragon could do anything. His airship was already in the air, but it was coming to him. A rope ladder was dangling just in reach. He grabbed it and climbed up even though they were pulling him up. He was greeted by his crew, who all shared the same look at Fa, and he did not even need to give orders because they were already flying. Then Fa watched as the dragon lept off the ground and with large wings took flight. It was heading towards the airship. "No, no no," the explorer stammered as he frantically ran to his room and collected all his papers and keepsakes. "My life’s work," Fa mumbled as he held up his journal filled with information about the New World. He was thrown off his feet because the ship was hit by something.

Fa watched as his journal flew out of his hands and went crashing through the window falling to the ground below. The explorer heard a few more blasts and sat down on his chair. A man ran into the room and asked, "What do we do?" Fa shrugged and said in a defeated voice, "Nothin-" The explorer was not able to finish his final words because the ship was engulfed in flames. A large explosion in a brilliant flash of orange, red, and yellow was in the sky for a few moments then the ship went crashing down on the earth below. In a matter of seconds all of Fa's hard work and accomplishments went crashing and burning. The explorer was gone and the only thing he has done was bring war to a once peaceful world.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012]   Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:03 pm

Raiden shot up from his seat, and his youthful prowess had returned. The 200 year old man felt 20 again--he had not felt this young since Katsuro and his other cousins were still alive. A sword slipped from his sleeve and he grasped it in his hand. Fa had just been killed--Raiden could feel it--and so had Arashi--the building had fallen in on him--the Light King had dropped from a heart attack. Raiden looked around, Owlan was fighting off a beast--to little avail--with his bare hands, as Bending and weapons were not permitted in the summit room. Owlan managed to gouge at the beasts eye, and then looked over at Raiden, but before he could say anything, Raiden was already in the air, and he landed with his sword through the beasts head. Raiden raised his arm and a blast of shadow managed to kill the rider.

"Evacuate the balconies!" shouted Raiden, though his command came late, as many of the royal families had already begun scrambling for safety. Owlan ran towards the open door and grabbed his sword and bow which lay buried under the dead guard. Strapping the bow to his back and holding the sword in his hand, he rushed out to the field and began to fight along with his soldiers. For every soldier of his that fell, Owlan fell two of the enemies, but it still wasn't' enough, the enemy kept coming, and two at a time seemed like nothing compared to the downpour that was coming.

Owlan roared with rage, and began to slaughter anything in sight, with his sword swinging wildly and his flames, light and shadow flashing in all directions. A few time he managed to hit the palace, one of his own soldiers, and sometimes nothing at all, but more times than one he had hit an enemy. But still even this was not enough.

With another roar of rage, Owlan shouted to his soldiers "Call in the air fleets!! We are pulling back to the skies!!" he yelled, "End your fights!! Retreat and protect the monarchs!! Bring them to safety!!" Raiden ran out onto the field to try and help Owlan, but the call for a retreat had become a wise idea by the time the old man had come to help. It was not too long before a large fleet of improved, battle ready, airships filled the skies, several landing to pick up soldiers, wounded and the monarchs. The largest of the bunch, emblazoned with a Crimson Dragon landed in front of Owlan. "Come on!" He shouted to the other monarchs, "Take this and we'll escape!!"

Owlan did not leave the battlefield until every royal member of all of the families and the country leaders were on the ship. And he would not allow his ship to take off until every living and wounded soldier was safely aboard a ship. Once they took to the sky, Owlan ran towards the bridge, and called out to all ships, "Fire the cannon!! Aim for the flying creatures!! Anything on the ground is not a problem until they fire back!!"

In an instant, any enemy animals that could fly were in the air attacking the air fleet. Cannon began to fire, and blazes of flame shot from the decks of each ship as the fire benders tried to defend their craft. Several craft exploded, or crashed to the grounds, others managed to take down several of the enemies before bursting into flame. Owlan had never seen such carnage, or at least not since the battle with the Regent Lord.

"I can see how you gained the name Lionheart," said Raiden, "But the recklessness you showed...it's a wonder they didn't call you Stupidheart." Owlan looked over at Raiden, and after a small laugh, returned to to his serious composure. He looked over at the other monarchs, "Well, aren't I glad I invested in this..." he said softly, before his kind composure returned, "Is any one hurt? Is everyone all right? Medic! Get someone over here to examine my friends for wounds!"

There was a loud roar and screech, and Owlan could see out the window that Essos, Vrangr, Niddhoggr, and Glayy'akk had engaged several large birds and enemy dragons in battle. They dragons were injured slightly, but holding up fine. There was several more cannon shot in the distance, and Owlan heard one of his rapid fire guns being used. "Damn," he said under his breath, "We've had to resort to even those....--" Owlan was cut off as an explosion rocked the ship, tilting it. Owlan fell over and hit one of the control panels, and as the ship stabilized, he sword loudly. "Shit!!" he said, "Someone prepare my air vessel for flight! And prepare the other fleets too! I'm going out there to take them out head on, the air fleet can't take much more abuse. We need to draw the enemies away from the main fleet and the monarchs."

"Why must you insist on putting yourself in danger, Owlan?" asked Raiden, "You are reckless, and you're going to get yourself killed." "A nation is what his leader makes of it," said Owlan, "My nation is strong and brave, as I am, and therefore does not need me to carry on. They will be fine with or without me." With that, Owlan had disappeared into the hangar of the ship. Within a few minutes he boarded a large metal craft, equipped with severe guns and a cannon. The wings were connected to large mechanisms that would flap as they caught the wind. It didn't seem all that fast, but it seemed to pack enough fire power. Owlan smiled as he sat in the air vessel, "It's still a prototype," he told himself, "But at least we'll get to test them now."

Owlan waved his hand, and prepared to be launched. Something, some large mechanism, shot him forward from the hangar and into the sky. The vessel plummeted down towards the earth for a few minutes, and Owlan was sure he was going to die. Finally, it leveled as it caught the wind, and began to pull up slightly. At last, they were ready, and Owlan had control of the vessel fleet. "Fall in everyone!!" he shouted through the open roof of the machine, "We're going to draw them away from the vessel. No need for guns yet, just some fancy manoeuvring!"

((OOC: I know it's long and tedious, but I left out a lot of mentions to you guys so you could fill in your experiences from the start of the attack to this point and beyond if you want. I just wanna speed this up a little, so i put two posts in one and yeah.))
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012]   Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:07 pm

Onao listened as Fa ran his mouth about the leader's agreement on the matter of the New World. He jumped when the loud noise echoed throughout the meeting room. He frantically looked around and then froze when he saw the doors of the room fly inward. His eyes were glued onto the magician as he conjured a snake and made it devour the Elemental King, who was next to him. Onao freaked and fell out of his seat crawling away from it on the floor. He then watched as guards rushed the snake and quickly killed it with their weapons. The Earth King was glad, but then he watched as the leaders of the Dark State and Light State died. They were all sitting ducks in this room. He tried to help the other monarch, but ran when he saw the magicians appear.

The Earth King ran out of the castle and was greeted by his terror striken guards. He gave them all a grin, glad to see them alive. A large winged beast then landed next to them and one said, "My king run. We can handle this." The two pointed their spears at the beats and started to stab it, Onao took off in the opposite direction. He saw flying animals and magicians appearing out of nowhere. One appeared next to him, but Onao quickly threw a punch knocking the man out. He saw a burning pile on the ground and at his feet he saw a battered book. Picking the book up he scanned the first page and noticed it was Fa's journal. Shoving the book in one of his pockets the Earth King met up with the other leaders.

He made his way onto the airship and watched as the magicians from the New World continued to attack the palace and the Fire Nation soldiers. The Earth King pulled out the journal and looked at it. Every page was still there and each one lined with useful information on the New World. There was information on the leaders, the factions, and other useful information that could help them. He slid the book back into his pocket and felt as the airship rock back and forth. He grabbed onto a railing surveying the skies. Onao then watched as the Fire Lord foolishly climbed on that flying thing and was shot out of the ship. Onao shook his head and said, "He can be really stupid sometimes."

Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012]   Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 2:33 pm

| King Anuktiluk |
Spoiler:

Anuk ducked, just missing a barrage of spells annihilating the area where he once sat. Well, annihilate was not quite the proper term. It was true that his seat and a good portion of the table were gone, no more, but in its place was an acidic substance and some kind of warbling creature that solidified into a large canine of some sort. The beast roared, shaking the walls of the chamber, rattling Anuk to the bone. The man quickly got to his feet, painfully aware that there was absolutely no water to bend (damn the rules, he was not going to die for them!), and almost every substance around him was being morphed into something far more dangerous and alive. Anuk doubted that if he even did get his hands on some water, the liquid would be transfigured before he could even attack.

Thinking fast, Anuk dove forward, kicking the legs of some wizard out from under him and just barely missing the drooling jaws of the beast. A serpent had latched onto the king of the Elemental Kingdom, and was slowly eating him alive. With a shout, he got up, using the momentum to uppercut another wizard in the jaw. He hadn't known what the man's intention was, and he didn't appear particularly malevolent, but he was pointing at him with that stick of theirs. Anuk would be damned if he was killed by a fucking piece of wood. With his long, flowing robes and thick, sweeping hair, Anuk made a rather impressive target. He didn't want to stick around longer than he needed to.

Suddenly, he felt a blast of heat to his left. A dragon had appeared, somewhat larger than the others, roaring boisterously. It spewed blasts of flame that elicited several shouts and yells from the soldiers. Anuk registered its presence just as the monster fixed itself on a target: the young prince of the Southern Water Tribe, Kael.

A flash of horror made Anuk's blood run cold. That was right; Kael did not need to be here. He was only sixteen; too young to witness such brutal happenings. In Kael Anuk saw a flash of Castiel, Kihana and Cassian, and was suddenly desperate to get to them.

Reaching forward, conscious to the growing chaos surrounding him, Anuk grasped the dragon's sinews with his mind. The vessels. The arteries. Pressure points. Dragging his hands very much akin to dragging dead weight, Anuk Bloodbended the dragon to its knees. The wizards, noticing the creatures distress, pointed their wants Anuk's way. The man broke his spell and dodged. He glided smoothly across the floor, landing inches away from the prince. The wizards' attack was in vain; it was too late to save the dragon; several of its veins had been ruptured. The dragon was bleeding to death internally, not spared with a painless death.

"Kael! Come with me!" he snapped, making way for the balconies. He hadn't the time for making sure Kael was following; he knew he must reach the twins before it was too late. No amount of skill could compensate for such new magic. Barely anyone knew its weakness. Hell, no one knew its limits. He knew damn well his children couldn't stand a chance. He barely stood a chance.

The state of the balconies was complete and utter disarray. Monsters prowled this way and that. Carnivorous birds shrieked, spewing feathers all over the place. Warriors were defending the families of the monarchs left and right. Anuk cursed as a spell missed him by inches. He ducked behind a table and prayed to high hell his robes did not get snagged. From his view of the ocean, ship after ship was being sunk. Fear gripped his heart so strong he redoubled his efforts, sprinting past the columns and down to the base floor of the building.

He snatched a bleeding soldier by the arm. "My family -- prince Cassian, Castiel, my girl and the vermin! Where are they?!"

The soldier pointed a shaking finger in a general direction. Anuk released him, then darted down the corridor. He emerged in some kind of sectioning, void of any flooring whatsoever. It reminded him the ventilated garden that Hana had loved so much. Although the shouts, explosions, screams and bestial roars were as sharp as before, the area Anuk now found his children was void of the monsters, as if it were some kind of private sanctuary. Anuk knew, however, it would not be long before the countless beasts picked up on their scent and followed them here.

"Father!" Cassian grit out sharply. He was holding a profusely bleeding Kihana, who couldn't seem to stop crying. Her arm was shredded. Cassian was having a hard time keeping her still as Castiel struggled to heal her with his Waterbending. The pristine liquid glowed softly as he worked with it, whispering soothing words to the girl. Anuk noticed swiftly enough that he sported his very own injury, a deep gash on his leg and a bruise marring half his pretty face. Roman was unconscious, several strands of pale blue hair plastered to his face. Cassian had wrapped him a blanket and propped him against an assortment of lilies. Anuk could not hide a contemptuous sneer at the child. It had not been his intention to even include Roman on a journey, and now the boy was once again a hindrance. He wouldn't be very surprised if his other children's injuries were inflicted because of the stupid little boy, always being so helpless and weak but yet constantly causing the death and misfortune of those he loved dearly.

Castiel glanced up at his father with one good eye. "We were all having a nice time when a man with a stick came and pointed it at something. Then the next thing I knew, people were being attacked and the furniture were getting destroyed by all these animals. It was insane. It was hard to get away." He spoke monotonously as he worked, then leaned forward to kiss Kihana on her forehead as she continued to sob. "A big cat animal bit into her arm and shook her." He closed his eyes at the memory. "I tried to save her, but a tail came out of nowhere and knocked me back. That was when we ran."

Anuk felt white hot rage take him. He walked forward, tenderly brushed a lock of hair back over Castiel's shoulder, and went to look out toward the ocean. Less than a minute later, a pure blue dragon soared toward them, scales glimmering in the half light. At the sight of it, Kihana let out a high scream, but Cassian clapped his hand over her mouth, silencing her.

"Shh, Kihana. That is one of the Imperial dragons."

The girl still seemed very afraid, and refused to climb aboard the beast even when everyone else had boarded the dragon sidesaddle. Kihana was nigh hysterical, trembling. ".. N-no .."

"Kihana," a pleasant voice sounded. Anuk thought the tone belonged to Castiel, at first, but the boy was leaning on to Anuk's shoulder, holding Roman in his arms and so the king did not hear any sound from him. The one that spoke was Cassian, gently coaxing the girl over in front of him. He looked like his brother then; so gentle.

Gingerly, Cassian lifted Kihana on to the dragon and in his lap. "See?" he murmured. "It's not going to hurt you."

Kihana was crying quietly.

Anuk glanced out toward the dragon, wondering if Kael had come with or if he brought his sister. There was space for two more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012]   Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:25 am

To say the least, Kael had not been expecting an attack. Especially one with such sudden and intense ferocity. The unassuming magician from the New World had literally transformed into a snake and lunged at the monarchs, devouring the Elemental King while demolishing the room which, Kael regretfully noticed, caused a wall to cave in on the Dark Lord. Kael reeled back in his long robes and found himself against a teetering wall, wide eyed and taking shallow breaths. What the hell is happening?? Why - there's no water here!! I can't bend!! I can't - His thoughts were cut short as the Light King dropped dead next and Anuk was already in action, cursing at the lack of water but fighting all the less. Kael had just seen three people die in less than a minute, and his next thought was, please don't let Anuk die! This alone was enough to force his fragile body off the wall and to leap forward, only to find himself staring in the face of a dragon. Already its fire was upon him, scorching his arm and chest and hair, and Kael screamed and fell back. Then the dragon was contorted. Twisted into a gruesome pose beyond its own ability, and Kael saw Anuk Bloodbending the monsterous creature. And for the first time, Kael felt weak, and he hated himself for his helplessness.

"Kael! Come with me!" yelled Anuk, sprinting away. The dragon was beyond saving, bleeding internally and lying in an unnatural tangle of limbs. It moaned, and he could hear it even in the din of battle, and Kael wretched. He had never seen true battle, and it made him sick. Becoming aware of his own injuries and the peril around him, Kael willed himself to move and found himself running down the hallways blindly. There were magicians and monsters everywhere, waging war on the inhabitants of the palace. And who knew how many more there were outside and if there were any in the nations. What kind of damage were they causing? But most importantly, why was the New World so quickly jumping to war with the nations?

Kaida. As soon as he thought her name he saw her. She was standing a little ways in front of him, with her sword through a raptor's heart. Blood stained her dress every where, but whether it was with her blood or the monsters' he couldn't tell. She was alone and away from the balcony, making him wonder what happened to the others.

"Kaida!" he shouted, panting and staggering suddenly. His side was bleeding profusely. Immediately she was with him, her arms enveloping his body and drawing him into a strangely safe embrace.

"Thank god you're okay," she whispered, closing her eyes for a moment and kissing his forehead. Kael could feel the breath of relief leave her body. In the heat of the moment her new-found affection didn't seem strange.

"Where are the others?"

"Hopefully still on the balcony. We were over run and I had to fight. I was going to protect them but there were too many. I got separated." Still clutching her sword in one hand, she grasped Kael's other arm and ran, dragging him along. "Do you see those?" she shouted, thrusting her sword to the sky. "Airships! The Fire Nation's fleet his here!"

Kael knew this meant Owlan had a ship for the monarchs and family. A rescue ship. It would be at the balcony, which he assumed was where his sister was taking him. "Thank the lord Roslyn isn't here," Kael whispered, then throwing out a prayer for her continued safety.

They were running up the balcony stairs. It was not, in fact, an airship they saw but an imperial dragon. Anuk and his family were on it. It was just about to take off. Don't you dare leave, was Kael's only thought, which was amplified in his sister. Remarkably, fear filled her eyes for the first time since Kael could remember. Fear of being left alone in this tragedy.

"Cassian!" she screeched, spewing blood from her mouth. Kael's head reeled at seeing that Kaida was, indeed, injured. The surrounding blood made him sick. As it were, he wasn't even aware as Kaida frantically pulled him onto the dragon along side their cousins from the North.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012]   Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:28 pm

Aura wasn’t always the fastest to react situations, for example a magician and his crew of cohorts attacking the world leaders. Most wouldn’t expect this, but anything is possible right? The Elemental King was completely devoured and it loomed in the air while battle cries echoed. This demolished the room while making the wall completely cave in onto the unsuspecting Dark Lord. Magicians surged in battle ready against the Monarchs who barely had time to react, but soon everyone was battling for their lives. Aura Aaron’s eyes darted seeing each enemy charge in, bloodthirsty and ready fro a kill. She however was completely unprepared, like most other monarchs. The only thing she had was her staff that was thrown to her in the fray. People were dying left and right, with no hope of avenging them. Everyone was overwhelmed; there was no way that anyone was going to come out without a scratch. Owlan was the quickest to react, and roared at everyone to evacuate. This was the start of the madness.

Aura felt a hand on the small of her back then she began to have spasm on her entire body. Her body shook and contorted into positions she couldn’t imagine. It was a damn magician. His eyes were a steely blue and his lips curled at the hopeless queen. He stopped shocking her to almost death. He took out a dagger and screamed something in a different language. The dagger plunged in a slow Mo sort of fashion before he was bashed in the head. Over his body was her daughter, and princess, Saskia.

“We have to go! Owlan’s getting the airship, I’ll signal our dragons to flank.” Saskia said slightly yelling because of battle cries. She left hoisted her limp-like mother and began to head for the ship. Aura then whistled to their dragons, who then understood, Protect the Airship at all costs. Soon both dragons attacked the other evil magicians, even eating a few. Saskia ran onto the airship still half-carrying her mother. Soon inside with the wild scenery outside they were only slightly safer. The princess then left her mother to the guard and went to go to throw powerful winds at the magicians.

Soon in the airship took to the skies. Dragons surged forward and attacked the ship, or at least tried before being shot down by cannons and machine guns. It was getting worse. At any moment a dragon or machine could hit an engine then it would be survival of the fittest. Saskia was placed with the other monarchs, waiting for something good, then she saw Celia her dragon. She was engaged with Aura’s dragon like a tag-team. They would flank a dragon and bite at the enemy dragon’s wings. Slightly smart, but incredibly dangerous. It seemed to work and more dragons fell, but more kept taking their place.

Saskia was just getting sick of waiting and had an incredibly stupid thought. Each airship has outside sort-of bridges for the fire-nation troops. Saskia, being slightly stealthy went onto this bridge and leapt off. She opened her own staff and flew onto Celia’s back. Celia roared with new power and began the attack again. The more Saskia and Celia attacked the more dragons that came back. It was overwhelming, but they were still determined to kill the Magicians and survive another day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012]   Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seven King Summit: Meeting of the Monarchs! [Topic of the Month July 2012]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next