Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Lance Zephyr (Need Fast Approval) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Lance Zephyr (Need Fast Approval) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Lance Zephyr (Need Fast Approval) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Lance Zephyr (Need Fast Approval) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Lance Zephyr (Need Fast Approval) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Lance Zephyr (Need Fast Approval) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Lance Zephyr (Need Fast Approval) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Lance Zephyr (Need Fast Approval) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Lance Zephyr (Need Fast Approval) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Lance Zephyr (Need Fast Approval) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Lance Zephyr (Need Fast Approval) I_vote_lcapLance Zephyr (Need Fast Approval) I_voting_barLance Zephyr (Need Fast Approval) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Lance Zephyr (Need Fast Approval) I_vote_lcapLance Zephyr (Need Fast Approval) I_voting_barLance Zephyr (Need Fast Approval) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Lance Zephyr (Need Fast Approval)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lance Zephyr
Beginner
Beginner
Lance Zephyr

Lance Zephyr (Need Fast Approval) Empty
PostSubject: Lance Zephyr (Need Fast Approval)   Lance Zephyr (Need Fast Approval) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:53 pm

BASICS
Name: Lance Zephyr
Pets: None
Weapons:
Sword: The Handle is created from soft material. The Blade is created from a peace of a ancient Rock from the dark nation. It was created to be strong but easy. Given To Him By His Father.

APPEARANCE

Hair: Lance has white hair that goes to his neck. The hair goes over his eyes. When he puts his hood on his head he looks intimidating.
Eyes: Lance has small eyes. His eyes are special as their change color depending what time of the day it is. He has blue eyes over the day and Grey over the night. The blue color he gets from his mother and the grey color from his father.
Height: 5’11’. He has athletic body type.
Clothes: Look At The Picture.
Picture: Lance Zephyr (Need Fast Approval) ShadowWarrior4

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Lance keeps his emotions to himself. He is mostly cold to people and he doesn’t talk much. Other People Hardly Get His Trust.
Personal Strengths: Dark Bending, Water Bending, Sword Master, Great agility and stealth.
Personal Weaknesses: Light Benders, He cant help him self to help people.
Personal Hero: His Father.
Dreams and Ambitions: Kill the people who killed his father.

Dislikes: Dragons, War, Fighting, Traitors, Liars.

Brief History:
Lance was born to Zhyro Zephyr(Father) and Rei Zephyr(Mother) in the dark nation. His mother died when he was born and because of that he was very close to his father. Trough his childhood Zhyro Tough him the way of the Dark Bending. He was the only child in his family and he didn’t hang out with other children. Most of his time he spent with his father, training, working with him and studying how to fight with a sword.

Lance lived most of his childhood happy. At the age of 13 he and his father started to live like nomads because some people wanted to kill his father. They’ve been living like that for four years. In that time Lance learned how to fight with a sword and he mastered Dark Bending. A couple of days after he mastered dark bending the people who ware chasing them found them and killed his father. Lance managed to escape with his father’s sword and some water.

Lance didn’t talk at all since his father was killed and he lost his power to Dark bend and his strength because of the trauma he went trough. Since he was 17 years old he was sent to a orphan shelter where he was adopted by two people. Those people never cared what will happened to Lance. One day his foster cares got drunk in a near by inn. They ware mad that their son was retarded(they tough)and that he never talked. They decided to get rid of him and since Lance was week and he couldn’t dark bend they stabbed him twice and throw him in the ocean.

After a couple of days Lance woke up in Northern water tribe. A nice woman took healed his wounds with water bending and she became something like a mother to him. He started to talk again and open to people. He became more confident, especially to women. After a couple of months Lance started to sense the moon and he started to water bend. He was able to do this because the trauma he went trough. After a couple of years he mastered water bending and he was able to heal people. He even learned how to blood bend but he uses that as his last weapon. He now travels the world trying to find the people who killed his father.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Lance Zephyr (Need Fast Approval) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance Zephyr (Need Fast Approval)   Lance Zephyr (Need Fast Approval) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:18 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Lance Zephyr (Need Fast Approval)
Page 1 of 1