Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Journey Through Omashu - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Journey Through Omashu - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Journey Through Omashu - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Journey Through Omashu - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Journey Through Omashu - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Journey Through Omashu - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Journey Through Omashu - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Journey Through Omashu - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Journey Through Omashu - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Journey Through Omashu - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Journey Through Omashu - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Journey Through Omashu - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Journey Through Omashu - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Journey Through Omashu - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Journey Through Omashu - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Journey Through Omashu - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Journey Through Omashu

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

The Journey Through Omashu - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Through Omashu   The Journey Through Omashu - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:03 am

Arkie decided that he would defend Koga, and pulled the hatchet off of his back, as he flipped over to smash the newcomers hand. "Guys, calm down!" he shouted, as he flipped, aiming his toe so that when it hit his opponents hand it would push it back, and the newcomer would now be harmed.
Back to top Go down
Koga_Wolf
Beginner
Beginner
Koga_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Through Omashu   The Journey Through Omashu - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:10 am

Koga swiftly yet gently moves his right hand from his side forward so that the puddles from all around him cover the ground surrounding him. Koga bends his knees a little and releases a deep calm breath that freezes all of the water making it slipper for all the other except him. "I knew you would dodge that. If I knew you wouldn't then I wouldn't have performed the attack." Koga says in a calm voice. Koga looks at some nearby roofs and sees that they still have water on-top of them and realizes that the air has more moisture due to the rain. "All perfect conditions for me."
Back to top Go down
Star
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Through Omashu   The Journey Through Omashu - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:18 am

As the other guy came in to block his hand,he would move bend into a different position.As his leg would miss as he used his thumb to hit a point in the leg to cause it to limp.He would jump back as he brought out his bow,and stood over the ice area.He shoot a exposivearrow at thier feet and it exploded senting a bomb of fire over the ice and create a smoke.
Back to top Go down
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Through Omashu   The Journey Through Omashu - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:22 am

Using his airbending, Arkie pushed himself off with the explosive arrow, his leg was limp, but that didn't stop him from airbending, he threw the hatchet like a tomahawk straight at his attacker, with excellent accuracy, at least enough to make a bruise. Before the upper part of his leg went limp he ussed it to kick himself more into the air.
Back to top Go down
Koga_Wolf
Beginner
Beginner
Koga_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Through Omashu   The Journey Through Omashu - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:31 am

Koga watches the two fight and put his right hand infront of his face to block the debris. Koga begins to do an elegant but fast spin like motion with his hand and the water from the air and the water from the roof top begin to create thick layers around the two fighting causing a large water dome. The dome then freezes making it into pure ice,as tough as reinforced steel. Koga creates seven of the same thick layers of this ice dome then slides away to his left towards a shopping district to refill on supplies so that he could leave with Kirai as soon as possible not wanting to fight anymore.
Back to top Go down
Star
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Through Omashu   The Journey Through Omashu - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:43 am

"I wouldn't recommond fighting me right now,we have to get out"He noted the ice dome and only calmed down.He then go to into a bending postion as he focused on it.The sun was in the sky as it seemed to be noon as his firebending would be strongest at this time.He shot a yellow flame at the ice dome making a small opening as jumped through it, he then ran right through it as it started to drip water.He soon saw the retreating form of the guy and shot another arrow at his back,which was a posion arrow to make a user shot with it sluggish and weak.
Back to top Go down
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Through Omashu   The Journey Through Omashu - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:12 am

Arkie had landed, and was now grabbing his hatchet, and then running after Star, he used his bending to push a current of air at him, so strong that it almost knocked him over as he blew it. He now threw his hatchet, letting the air carry it, and now remembering that there was a huge rubber cover one the blade, which made it hard for it to cut anyone but would probably knock Star out.
Back to top Go down
Koga_Wolf
Beginner
Beginner
Koga_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Through Omashu   The Journey Through Omashu - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:18 am

Koga hears a metallic clank. He stops for a second and looks behind him to see an arrow lying on the ground broken my hitting his armor. "If only an arrow could penetrate my armor." Koga turns all the ice from behind him into water and puts it in front of him and creates a thin ice board. Koga stands on the board and skates across the water ten times faster than he could run without his armor or any extra weight. Koga looks over his shoulder. "Ill catch ya guys later." Koga looks straight ahead and begins "surfing" the surface of the water in multiple places usually jumping from one to another. Koga does this at ease since he has done it as a child.
Back to top Go down
Star
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Star

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Through Omashu   The Journey Through Omashu - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:01 pm

Athos raven started to scream as he knew what that meant.He did a split as he reached the ground as the hatchet flew over his body.He got back up as he knew the water bender is gone.He sighed as he turned to the air bender and was about to bend but pulled out a flashbang arrow.He smashed it into the ground as he ingited shooting off rays of light at the guy."I'm going to catch that guy"He said as he ran but that was a lie as he went back into the inn as he pretended to ran away.He would do the job it was sent to do as he came up to the inn keeper and smiled."I'ii be collecting protection money now"He said as he grabed the innkeper by the neck.

"I'ii never give you the money"the keeper said as he touched a point in his neck to knock him out.He soon took the money from his pockets,then set a small flame behind the counter as it started to burn.The place would soon be lite but the flame was small.He walked up stairs as he searched the rooms for anything important to steal.He came up to a room as he lockpick it to find a few things,that belonged to a water bender.

"Well I found his room, what luck"He noticed that there was someone in the room"Well thats not good"A women just great might as well leave.He was about to walk away as he noticed a sword as he looked at the detail as he picked it up."Mabye this would fetch a pretty price"He would keep his eye's on her and the door as he looked for more things to take.
Back to top Go down
Lance Zephyr
Beginner
Beginner
Lance Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Through Omashu   The Journey Through Omashu - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:10 pm

Daisuke walked out of his rook while Rilno followed him. He past by Koga’s room and he saw a man. He saw the man stealing things. He was shocked when he realized that Kirai was in the room. “Great”. Daisuke was shocked that Koga left her alone.
“You should put those things down and go away while you still can”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Through Omashu   The Journey Through Omashu - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Journey Through Omashu
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next