Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Journey Through Omashu I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Journey Through Omashu I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Journey Through Omashu I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Journey Through Omashu I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Journey Through Omashu I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Journey Through Omashu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Journey Through Omashu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Journey Through Omashu I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Journey Through Omashu I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Journey Through Omashu 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Journey Through Omashu I_vote_lcapThe Journey Through Omashu I_voting_barThe Journey Through Omashu I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Journey Through Omashu I_vote_lcapThe Journey Through Omashu I_voting_barThe Journey Through Omashu I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Journey Through Omashu

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Koga_Wolf
Beginner
Beginner
Koga_Wolf

The Journey Through Omashu Empty
PostSubject: The Journey Through Omashu   The Journey Through Omashu I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:54 pm

Koga walks on the somewhat wide road to Omashu with his blue silk cloak on covering his amour, sword ,and water skin as well as his arms. Koga arrives at the gate with Kirai after two days of walking from the closest harbor. "We are finally here." Koga comes to the entrance of the gate where some local militia men are searching people so they do not bring any bombs of such into the city. "Hi there." The young militia man who seems to be slightly older than Koga looks at Koga with a hated look. "Take off your cloak sir." Koga unties his cloak to show his armor,sword,water skin. "All good you may proceed." Koga continues walking and waits for Kirai to come through the gates. Koga keeps his cloak loose on his back with all his gear remaining seen.
Back to top Go down
Rinna
Beginner
Beginner
Rinna

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Through Omashu   The Journey Through Omashu I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:46 pm

Kirai and Koga finally reached the gates to Omashu. They walked across the path to the gates of the city. At the large stone gates, a couple of their city guards searched people. For any type of threats really. Koga and Kirai were approached by a guard and he seemed annoyed. The guard looked at Koga with a envious and hateful eye. Koga was asked to take of his cloak, and he did as so. The man looked over Koga and said he was clear. Kirai glanced over at the man who now seemed to look her over as Koga proceeded forward.
“ Your not concealing anything are you miss?” Kirai looked at him with a stunned expression and then shook her head No. The guard laughed and told her to go through. Kirai smiled, nodded, and ran forward to catch up with Koga.
Back to top Go down
Koga_Wolf
Beginner
Beginner
Koga_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Through Omashu   The Journey Through Omashu I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:14 pm

Koga looks at Kirai then looks up. Koga notices that it begins to rain. Koga lifts his right hand above his head and uses his water bending skills to pill up the water as an umbrella. Koga stands next to Kirai. "Lets go inside because I can't keep this up all afternoon." Koga says jokingly. Koga walks into a nearby tea house which is bristling with life.
Back to top Go down
Rinna
Beginner
Beginner
Rinna

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Through Omashu   The Journey Through Omashu I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:21 pm

Kirai looks up as well, she see that the sky begins to darken and clouds hung low. Suddenyl rain begins to pour down on top of both of them. Kirai laughs then stands close to koga who waterbends the rain over them. It was like a clear umbrella. "Lets go inside because I can't keep this up all afternoon." Kirai laughed along with Koga and together they went inside a tea house that was warm and welcoming. There were wonderfull smells vaporing around her and she smiled. But the feel of the rain enticed her more than a warm cup of tea.
Kirai walked out of the tea house and into the rain. She looked up, opened her mouth and stuck out her tounge. She giggled and then spun around, the hem of her dress wet from the rain puddles beneath her feet. Sure she was getting soaked, but she was having fun dancing around in the rain. Then she looked at Koga, smiled, and waved to him, beckoning for him to join her.
Back to top Go down
Koga_Wolf
Beginner
Beginner
Koga_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Through Omashu   The Journey Through Omashu I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:29 pm

Koga laughs as Kirai dances in the rain. "I may be a water bender but I don't like getting soaked. It ruins my armor." Koga stands at the doorway watching Kirai dance then looks up into the sky. "Lets see if I can do this right." Koga begins to move his arms in a gently motion and watches as some of the clouds move out of the way from afar and have a beam of light sparkling onto Kirai. Koga stands there as if he did nothing.
Back to top Go down
Rinna
Beginner
Beginner
Rinna

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Through Omashu   The Journey Through Omashu I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:20 pm

Kirai smiles as he laughs at her. Her grin stretches wide as the rain trickled around her. She looked at Koga, "I may be a water bender but I don't like getting soaked. It ruins my armor." Kirai did a play full frown and waved him away. She continued to dance and pretty soon she pulled out her tambourine and began to tap a rhythm. But soon she saw a spot of sunlight around her ankles and looked up. The clouds had separated in one area and the sunlight gleamed around her. She smiled and looked at Koga but laughed when he casually looked like he did nothing. Kirai then used the light to create, she manipulated it, and it began to swirl around her. The bright yellow began to light up around her and then she dispersed the Light rays. As if it was gold dust it trickled around her and the area. Fading as it hit the ground. She pulled her wet hair away from her eyes, and looked at Koga to see if he noticed.
Back to top Go down
Koga_Wolf
Beginner
Beginner
Koga_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Through Omashu   The Journey Through Omashu I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:00 pm

Koga smiled. "Nice use of light bending." Koga begins to do elegant motions with his hands then finally he thrusts his hands forward in the direction of Kirai making the rain water fly off. Koga then swipes his hand from left to right making the rain above Kirai and everything within a 7 foot radius just stop as if there was an umbrella.
Back to top Go down
Rinna
Beginner
Beginner
Rinna

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Through Omashu   The Journey Through Omashu I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:30 am

Kirai smiled at his comment, she was however trying to impress him. The girl watched as he thrust his hand out towards her to make the rain water fly off. Then she smiled as he swayed her wrists and above her the rain seemed to stop. Another invisible umbrella was set over her. Kirai twirled and sat down on the ground with her knees pulled up to her chest. She calmly looked over to Koga, then reached behind her to pull her hair over her shoulder. From the end she untied the purple ribbon the bound the ends, and each strand was set free. Her hair was extremely long but it was still manageable to her. “I love water, I wish i could have been a water bender instead of a light bender.”
Back to top Go down
Koga_Wolf
Beginner
Beginner
Koga_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Through Omashu   The Journey Through Omashu I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:35 am

Koga smiles and leans against the doorway, "Be glad your even a light bender. Not ever shares out gifts." Koga smiles at Kirai. "I wasn't even supposed to be a water bender. A very large portion of my family are warriors. Only a few were born with the power to water bend. I inherited both genes." Koga looks up into the sky thinking about his childhood.
Back to top Go down
Rinna
Beginner
Beginner
Rinna

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Through Omashu   The Journey Through Omashu I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:41 am

Kirai tilted her head to the side, “ I suppose your lucky to have both abilities then.” She looked at her feet, “ Me... im just a coward, afraid of death, afraid of violence. I have always wanted to be adventurous, to not be afraid, and to wield a weapon and put it to use.. Like you” Kirai looked up at him, with a very sad expression. Like her life is a curse to her. “ I wish i wasn’t weak.” She huffed and placed her head on the tops of her knees looking away from Koga.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Through Omashu   The Journey Through Omashu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Journey Through Omashu
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next