Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Journey Through Omashu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Journey Through Omashu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Journey Through Omashu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Journey Through Omashu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Journey Through Omashu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Journey Through Omashu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Journey Through Omashu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Journey Through Omashu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Journey Through Omashu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Journey Through Omashu - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Journey Through Omashu - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Journey Through Omashu - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Journey Through Omashu - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Journey Through Omashu - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Journey Through Omashu - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Journey Through Omashu - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Journey Through Omashu

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Koga_Wolf
Beginner
Beginner
Koga_Wolf

The Journey Through Omashu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Through Omashu   The Journey Through Omashu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:52 am

"Some people just aren't made to fight. If there weren't people like you then this entire world would be at war with itself. Your part of the fraction that keeps us all alive." Koga looks at Kirai with a smile. "Don't beat yourself up over that."
Back to top Go down
Rinna
Beginner
Beginner
Rinna

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Through Omashu   The Journey Through Omashu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:59 am

Kirai looked at him, she nodded. He was right, she shouldn’t beat herself up for things like that. Kirai began to play with the little rain puddles still at her feet. She poked it and watched the ripples of the water. The suddenly she sneezed. Kirai groaned. “ I probably caught a cold from being out here, great.” The girl stood up and walked over to where Koga stood. She took off her shoes and wrapped her hands around her toes to keep them warm. The girl shivered from the cold water that stuck to her skin. She drug her bag over to her and opened it up. Inside she pulled out a large folded blanket. She placed that aside for the moment next to her and began to search for her extra dress she packed.
Back to top Go down
Koga_Wolf
Beginner
Beginner
Koga_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Through Omashu   The Journey Through Omashu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:13 am

Koga looks at Kirai and has a small chuckle. "This is why I don't play in the rain. Al though I still wouldn't get a cold because I would just keep myself dry with water-bending." Koga smiles as he looks at Kirai. "Do you want to go find an Inn?"
Back to top Go down
Rinna
Beginner
Beginner
Rinna

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Through Omashu   The Journey Through Omashu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:25 am

Kirai nodded, " Another reason why i wish i was a water bender." Kirai chuckled, “A Inn would be wonderful!” she exclaimed, “ A nice warm bath should fix things right up.” Kirai slung her bag over her shoulder, and wrapped her blanket over her head and wrapped it around her. It looked like she had her very own cloak. Kirai looked at the sky. It had stopped raining, and the setting sun looked beautifull against the sky. Kirai gasped and then from her bag pulled out a empty jar. She opened it, and held out her hand. In a moment, her palm glowed a brilliant orange. Light from the setting sun. She placed it in the jar and closed it. The ball of light didnt fade or anything, it just hovered in the jar. She smiled and placed it in her bag again.
Back to top Go down
Koga_Wolf
Beginner
Beginner
Koga_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Through Omashu   The Journey Through Omashu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:39 am

Koga looks at the jar momentarily. "Nice trick there." Koga walks outside and looks to his left and sees what seems to be like a nice cozy inn. "Wow that's lucky. One so close to the shopping district.Talk about location." Koga begins to walk towards it. "Lets go Kirai"

Koga opens the wooden door to see a small old lady behind a small little desk. "Hello there young man. How are you this afternoon." Koga smiles at the old lady. "I am fine. I was just wondering,how many rooms do you have open today?" The old lady looks in a small book. "We have one room left open." Koga smiles. "We'll take it." Koga hands the women two gold coins. "Is that enough." The woman looks at the coins in surprise. "This is more than needed young man. Please take some back." Koga smiles. "It's ok. Just want to make sure this place stays open. Seems really nice here."

The woman gives Koga a key and he walks up the set of stairs and goes to the end of the hallways and looks at the door to his right. "This is it." Koga unlocks the door and opens it gently. Koga places his cloth bag on a table and looks to see 1 medium size bed. "You can take the bed." Koga unclips the torso of his armour and takes it off revealing a dark blue silk shirt with a water tribe symbol on the back. Koga then takes off the legs revealing a matching pair of dark blue silk pants. Koga pulls out a pair of cloth shoes and sits down in a chair.
Back to top Go down
Rinna
Beginner
Beginner
Rinna

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Through Omashu   The Journey Through Omashu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:56 am

Kirai smiles, " I believe sunset rays are the most beautifull." She watches, and follws Koga outside. He looks to his left and see's a little Inn. he is right. It is lucky that there is one so close. What a great day. She follows the man into the inn. Koga opens the door to the building and reveals a little old lady. The man begins to converse with her while Kirai is off in her own little world. First she looks around, then focuses on one of the warts on the old lady's face, and finally plays with a strand of her hair. As soon as he is done paying for the room, she aimlessly follows him up the stairs. He unlocks the door and they walk inside. Suddenly, the world is brought back to her. She watches as Koga takes off his armor to reveal blue silk clothes underneath. Koga slips on a pair of cloth shoes and sits in the chair.
Kirai looked at the bed and shook her head. "I prefer the floor. I havent slept in a bed for years, and i dont think it would feel natural enough for me." Kirai dug a dress out of her bag and stepped behind a changing wall. She undressed out of her damp, cold clothes and slipped on her dry slleping dress. It wasnt silk or anything special. Just a white long sleeved skin tight cotton gown. She felt pathetic compared to how fancy he was. Kirai stepped out, " And nothing you say will change my mind. " The girl layed her blanket on the ground and curled up on it. Her hands creating the perfect pillow for her head.
Back to top Go down
Koga_Wolf
Beginner
Beginner
Koga_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Through Omashu   The Journey Through Omashu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:07 am

Koga looks the other way as Kirai gets dressed not wanting her to think he some sort of perv. "What if I join you in the bed." Koga says in a somewhat joking manner. Koga closes his eyes as he sits in the chair. "Man I'm tired." Koga has been sleeping sitting down for 3 years mostly because he has to sleep in his armor.
Back to top Go down
Rinna
Beginner
Beginner
Rinna

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Through Omashu   The Journey Through Omashu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:12 am

Kirai sat up in shock at what he said. She knew he was joking, but it still stunned her. The girl laughed and watched as he fell asleep in the chair. She stood up and put her blanket over him. Then from her bag she pulled out the little glowing jar. She dimmed the light just a little, and placed it on the table next to Koga. She smiled at him and touseled his hair. then with a wave of her wrist all the lights, except for the one in the jar, went out. Kirai yawned and crawled into the bed. Ready to get a good nights sleep.
Back to top Go down
Koga_Wolf
Beginner
Beginner
Koga_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Through Omashu   The Journey Through Omashu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:19 am

Koga peeks one eye open. "I was just about to pass out. Why did she have to mess with the lights." Koga sees Kirai on the bed and Koga has an evil though occur to him. "Lets see if she gets scared." Koga suddenly jumps out of the chair and into the spot of the bed which Kirai is not occupying. "Rawr!" Koga yells while in mid air. Koga lays right next to Kirai chuckling. "Thought you weren't gonna sleep on the bed."
Back to top Go down
Lance Zephyr
Beginner
Beginner
Lance Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Through Omashu   The Journey Through Omashu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:01 pm

Daisuke was lying down on his bed in his room in the inn. After performing on the street whole day trying to earn some money he was tiered and the only thing he wanted now is to get some good nights sleep. He fall asleep and he slept for a couple of minutes when he heard someone roar in the room near his. He jumped out of the bed, grabbed his katana from the floor and opened the door. Rilno, his white wolf pet, followed him out of the room. When Daisuke got out of the room other people ware in the hallway. Most of them ware scared and they ware watching at one room. Daisuke opened the door of the room and jumped in prepared to battle. When he saw a boy and a girl lying in a bed he realized that there was no danger. “Are you okay? I heard somebody roaring”
He was pushed deeper in the room because people behind him ware trying to see what’s happening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Through Omashu   The Journey Through Omashu - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Journey Through Omashu
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next