Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The many adventures of Omashu! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The many adventures of Omashu! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The many adventures of Omashu! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The many adventures of Omashu! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The many adventures of Omashu! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The many adventures of Omashu! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The many adventures of Omashu! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The many adventures of Omashu! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The many adventures of Omashu! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The many adventures of Omashu! 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The many adventures of Omashu! I_vote_lcapThe many adventures of Omashu! I_voting_barThe many adventures of Omashu! I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The many adventures of Omashu! I_vote_lcapThe many adventures of Omashu! I_voting_barThe many adventures of Omashu! I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The many adventures of Omashu!

Go down 
+2
Fire Lord Kouzai
Henate
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

The many adventures of Omashu! Empty
PostSubject: The many adventures of Omashu!   The many adventures of Omashu! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:33 pm

The weather was warm, the sun shining bright. The streets of Omashu packed full off people rushing to and from work. People were blocking the streets as they stopped outside the various stands containing different vares. The dust flew up from the ground and floated in the air like a thick fluffy blanket.

A yawn filled the room, as Azu woke up to this beautiful morning. She started rubbing the sleep out of her eyes as she gazed around the room. The sun was shining through her window, the small dust particles in the air was visible. Azu started following one specific dust particle with her eyes as it floated around in the air, Slowly, she got out of her bed, still keeping her eye fixated on it, as she snuck around to the other side, before swiftly, leaping forward, trying to catch it between her hands, To no success.

Her morning routine went as usual, brushing her teeth, spacing out just staring into the mirror without moving her hand for 10 minutes.
Changing into regular clothes, searing through her closet trying to decide whether or not she should use the long sleeved jacket or the short sleeved jacket, then spacing out as she imagined how it would feel like to use her short sleeved jacket.
Eating her breakfast, spacing out while she pours the milk, spilling it all over the table, day-dreaming with her spoon in her bowl of cereal, until it gets all soggy.
Noticing one of the dots that sometimes appear in your eyesight for no apparent reason, and tracing it with her eyes, for 30 minutes.
Searching for her shoes, which she had left in her room, but she was searching for them in near the enterance, even though she had tripped over them this very morning.
Putting the shoes on, spacing out after putting one shoe on, when tieing her shoe, wondering who invented this knot.
Heading out the door, forgetting to lock it, luckily her parents were home.

She headed down the street, her head turning slowly from side to side, with the same look on her face, wide eyes, half open mouth, a typical spaced out apperance- she was trying to catch everything that was happening, and forgot the pole right infront of her.
Azu walks directly into the pole her hands sticking out around it, her face hit it first. She soon slides down the pole and lands on her butt. continuing to stare into it.

(Summary: Woke up, tried catching a dust particle, spaced out alot during her morning routine, forgot to lock her door, walked right into a pole)
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Omashu!   The many adventures of Omashu! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:41 pm

Onoki walked through the crowded streets of Omashu. Even though he was a king, he was only about 3'9" and reached the waist of most of his subjects. However he had the respect that he deserved from each of them. His youngest son, Akatsuchi walked behind him, his usually serious look on his face. Akatsuchi was slightly paranoid, almost expecting an attacker to jump from the shadows, he almost forgot to keep an eye on his father who had wandered over to a young girl and proceeded to yell at her. "What the hell do ya think yer doing there girly?" he asked "Ya can't just go runnin' into things like that. You gotta pay attention to yer surroundin's. Ya youngsters think you can just go runnin' around with yer heads in the clouds all day. Meanwhile ya kids don't got a clue what's out there in world, pay attention fer the love of god!" he yelled. Akatsuchi walked up behind his father and sighed "Forgive my father" he said to the girl "He's just a cranky old-OW!" In a flash Onoki had jumped up and smacked Akatsuchi across the head "And you!" he yelled "Watch yer mouth! I'm yer father and the King of Omashu!"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Omashu!   The many adventures of Omashu! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:50 pm

Azu slowly turned her head towards the two men that had walked up to her, the same expression still on her face, her hands remaining in the same position for a short while. She slowly got up from the ground, the very same expression on her face still. She glances towards the cranky old man and his son, before her eyes begins to move around ackwardly in random directions before she opens her mouth and speaks "You know the dots that sometimes appear in your eyesight? I'm tracing them as we speak" She slowly said, the same spaced out look of her face as her eyes moved around. And soon she stops moving her eyes around, opening her mouth to speak again "Oops.. I lost it.." She said, as she turned her glance towards the little man, her expression changing slightly again. She didn't look that spaced out anymore. She then finally responds to what the man had said. "I am just walking, but the pole jumped out infront of me." She says, before responding to the second thing he said, her expression changing into a more shocked expression "Was I really flying?" She asks him "Was my head really in the clouds?" She continues, before she plants a hand on the top of her head "The cloud is gone" She said, soon getting the same spaced out expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Omashu!   The many adventures of Omashu! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:10 pm

Onoki screwed up his face in confusion "What the hell kinda nonsense are you spewing here kiddo?" he said "I'll never understand you kids these days...you're all so crazy...you in some kinda cult? I don't like cults ya know!" he said angrily. Akatsuchi sighed "Dad...please not now" he said. Onoki fumed "Don't'cha interrupted yer father like that!" he said "I'm in the middle of something!"
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Omashu!   The many adventures of Omashu! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:15 pm

Azu tilts her head slightly to the side glancing down towards the tiny angry man "Who are you, little guy?" She asks him, looking rather distant. She bends her knees and looks at him, and in all honesty, she thinks he is a little child with gray hair "Did you lose your mommy?" She asks him, seemingly not expecting an answer. Her brain had now finnished prosessing what he had said. "A cult?" she wonders tilting her head to the other side, the very same look on her face "Is a cult some sort of cloud?" She asks him, looking at him with a questioning look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Percy
Novice
Novice
Percy

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Omashu!   The many adventures of Omashu! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:25 pm

Elias had traveled to the city of Omashu from the southern water tribe. He flew over the city on the back of Nightfall. Elias looked around from above the city for a good place to land until he found a spot on a street big enough to land. Over there. Elias pointed towards two men and a girl having a conversation. You got it boss. Nightfall went into a steep descent. He landed behind the group. They all turned towards were they had landed with stunned expressions. "Hey. I hope it's okay if I land here." He looked at the group and then noticed how short one of them was. "Who's the short dude?"
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Omashu!   The many adventures of Omashu! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:31 pm

✦ NORIAKI ✦

A man sauntered a bit suspiciously through the dawn-brightened Omashu street. His hair, a dark raven glinting blue in the sun, was combed toward the front in a long, straight bang over his left eye. His clothes were bright and yellow, a far cry from the lime green and beige hues of Omashu. One golden brown eye fell on an unusual sight.

A cigarrette stuck out from his mouth (Noriaki never smoked, he just did it for appearence. Sable must have told him a thousand times that, when he decided to breathe a certain way, he'd get himself accidentally addicted if he kept it up, but of course he never listened.)

A VERY short man ('What the hell ... ?' Noriaki thought, pausing dead in his tracks) was screaming at a young girl. The girl was practically attached to a pole, her large brown eyes clueless and spacey. There was another guy -- a normal looking one, standing there and watching the scene with a rather peeved expression.

Of course, Noriaki, being an officer of law (or maybe just nosy as hell) HAD to go and investigate. He had to. And of course he'd completely forgotten that his nosiness had almost gotten him killed once.

"Aiight!" he called, marching over. "Just what's going on here? And what's this I hear about a cult?"

He glanced at a boy -- seemingly appearing from out of nowhere. "'sup?" he greeted, sounding greatly perplexed at the sight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Omashu!   The many adventures of Omashu! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:36 pm

Onoki heard Aku's comment and exploded. "I AM NOT A LITTLE KID!! I'M AN 83 YEAR OLD MAN!! I AM THE KING OF OMASHU AND THE FATHER OF THE EARTH KING!!! I'M A RETIRED EARTH GENERAL AND A VERTERAN OF 2 WORLD WARS!!! DON'T YOU TELL ME IF I NEED MY MOMMY OR NOT!!!" he said. Akatsuchi attempted to stop his father but found himself lying on the ground in pain in a flash "DON'T TOUCH ME AKATSUCHI!! NOT NOW!!!" he roared. He turned back to Aku, practically jumping up and down "HOW DARE YOU CALL MY A BABY!!" he said "IF I WERE 30 YEARS YOUNGER I'D KICK YOUR BUTT SO FAR I'D-OW!!!! OW OW OW OW!!!! MY BACK!!!"
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Omashu!   The many adventures of Omashu! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:41 pm

Azu glances towards the old man having a tantrum. She reaches out in order to pat his head smiling towards him, the most stiff smile one would ever have seen before "Are you angry, little guy?" She asked him. It was apparent that Azu kinda lived in her own world. Her head turns towards the fence behind her, on it there was a cat observing them. She suddently get up and in the randomness the walks towards the cat waving her hand around towards it trying to pet it. "Kittycat" she randomly says. As she stretches up towards it.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Omashu!   The many adventures of Omashu! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:43 pm

"I AM SO FAR BEYOND ANGRY!!! I'M GOING TO MURDER-OW!!!!!" he roared "MY GOD DAMNED HIPS!! I HATE GETTING OLDER!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Omashu!   The many adventures of Omashu! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The many adventures of Omashu!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2010 :: October-
Jump to: