Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Dance for Coin (( Open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Dance for Coin (( Open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Dance for Coin (( Open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Dance for Coin (( Open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Dance for Coin (( Open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Dance for Coin (( Open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Dance for Coin (( Open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Dance for Coin (( Open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Dance for Coin (( Open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Dance for Coin (( Open )) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Dance for Coin (( Open )) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Dance for Coin (( Open )) - Page 2 I_voting_barA Dance for Coin (( Open )) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Dance for Coin (( Open )) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Dance for Coin (( Open )) - Page 2 I_voting_barA Dance for Coin (( Open )) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Dance for Coin (( Open ))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rinna
Beginner
Beginner
Rinna

A Dance for Coin (( Open )) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dance for Coin (( Open ))   A Dance for Coin (( Open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:32 am

Kirai watched the hostess scurry off and then she looked back at Koga. He smiled, "Jasmine tea. Nice choice." Kirai nodded and smiled. "So do you live here or are you just another traveler like I am?" He asked. Well Kirai was born here actually. But she doesnt live here with her brother anymore. She was a traveler, looking for her father all over the world. But she happened to stop back here and say hello to Saichi.
" Actually, i lived here once, with my brother, " she said, " But im a traveller just the same. Intent of seeing the world, and searching. " tHe hostess returned and gave Kirai her tea. She smiled and smelled the wonderfull inscense it wafted into the area. The lady spoke to Koga, "I am so sorry we don't have any hot green tea for another 10 minutes." Koga just smiled, "Just bring some water and with some green tea leafs inside the cup. Ill handle the rest. Thank you" Koga poured the water into the cup with the leafs that was brought out to him, and he placed his hand over the cup. A whif of steam emmitted from the cup and he took a sip. "Did I mention that I was a water bender?" Kirai laughed. " I could easily tell you were from the moment i met you." Kirai giggled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Koga_Wolf
Beginner
Beginner
Koga_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A Dance for Coin (( Open ))   A Dance for Coin (( Open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:40 am

"Hopefully you find what you search for." Koga says with a smile. "Am I that obvious?" Koga laughs a little. "I guess its all the blue and the water skin that I carry around." Koga smiles at Karai and takes another sip of tea. "Maybe it was just my imagination but it seems to me like your a light bender."
Back to top Go down
Rinna
Beginner
Beginner
Rinna

PostSubject: Re: A Dance for Coin (( Open ))   A Dance for Coin (( Open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:50 am

Kirai smiled, she was glad that he wished the best of her travels. "Am I that obvious?" he asked. It was true, he was awfully obvious. Kirai nodded and laughed along with him. He took another sip and she did as well. The tea was very enticing and delicious. "Maybe it was just my imagination but it seems to me like your a light bender." Kirai amiled again.
"Yes I am," She put her tea cup down and leaned towards Koga from across the table, " Want to see a trick?" she wispeared. Kirai looked at the candle on the table and placed her hands out to it. She cupped the flame and took a breath. Kirai then pulled her cupped hands away. The flame on the candle had disappeared, and the girl held her hands out to show Koga. She opened them and then in her hands was the light. It was shaped like the flame on the candle, but it wasnt fire. It flickered and glowed a brliant yellow. Kirai laughed and then held her hand out to him. " Go ahead, take it, ill let you hold it. " she then smiled and concentrated to make sure the light wouldnt go out even in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Koga_Wolf
Beginner
Beginner
Koga_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A Dance for Coin (( Open ))   A Dance for Coin (( Open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:56 am

Koga smiles at the trick. "That's pretty neat." Koga grabs the light gently with his right hand and holds it at a safe distance so that it wont hurt his eyes to much. "Light bending seems very nice. Would love to learn how to become a light bender one day maybe." Koga places the light back on the candle even though he knows its not a fire. "Guess ill have to stick with water bending for now though until I master that.Maybe one day I will be able to learn how to light bend as good as you."
Back to top Go down
Rinna
Beginner
Beginner
Rinna

PostSubject: Re: A Dance for Coin (( Open ))   A Dance for Coin (( Open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:02 am

Kirai laughed. "That's pretty neat." Koga grabbed the light and held it in his right hand. "Light bending seems very nice. Would love to learn how to become a light bender one day maybe." Kirai tilted her head, is it possible to learn outside your elements? Kirai watched as he placed the light on the candle. It just sat there and glowed. The girl blinked and quickly the light faded. Kirai grabbed a burning insecense near them and lit the flame back on the candle. "Guess ill have to stick with water bending for now though until I master that.Maybe one day I will be able to learn how to light bend as good as you." Kirai smiled and looked down at her hands that layed on the table. " Im not that good, but everything i do know, i taught myself how to do. I would love to find a master... Koga, let me come with you. Let me travel the world with you. There is so much i want to see and, i think it will be fun if i had some company." Kirai continued to look down. She was a little nervous about his anwer.
Back to top Go down
Koga_Wolf
Beginner
Beginner
Koga_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A Dance for Coin (( Open ))   A Dance for Coin (( Open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:10 am

Koga listened to Kirai and smiled. "Sure you could come with me. Just know that I walk everywhere and we will have to sometimes set up camp in the middle of no where." Koga takes his final sip of tea and gently puts the cup in the middle of the table to show that he is done.

"I have no goals in traveling. Just to travel around and practice my skills." Koga puts his elbows on the table and puts his hands together and rests his head on his hands. "You are more than welcomed to join me."
Back to top Go down
Rinna
Beginner
Beginner
Rinna

PostSubject: Re: A Dance for Coin (( Open ))   A Dance for Coin (( Open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:28 am

Kirai looked up when he anwered her and her smile grew wider and brighter than ever. "Sure you could come with me. Just know that I walk everywhere and we will have to sometimes set up camp in the middle of no where." He said. The girl continued to maile as she talked," Oh thank you," she said, "and i have no problem in staying in the middle of no where, as for walking, i wouldnt have it any other way. " Kirai smiled, finished her tea and she too placed it in the middle of the table, next to his. "I have no goals in traveling. Just to travel around and practice my skills. You are more than welcomed to join me. " He pointed out. Kirai nodded, " I too have no exact plans... And one more thing, im pretty sure you can handle a blade very well since you carry one around, but would it be to much to ask if you taught me to fight. I have little knowledge of swordsmanship, but im not completely useless in a fight. Yet i would love to learn more." Kirai said. Her voice got more welcoming and crisp as she spoke. It was a soft calming voice, something she hasnt heard in a long time. Being a voluntary mute has its toll.
Back to top Go down
Koga_Wolf
Beginner
Beginner
Koga_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A Dance for Coin (( Open ))   A Dance for Coin (( Open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:35 am

Koga smiles. "I could teach you how to wield a sword decently enough to beat an average solider. All you need is a blade." Koga puts a few more coins than he is supposed to on the table and picks up his sword as he stands up and puts it back on the left side of his waist.

"I was going to leave this kingdom after I restocked on some bread and refilled my water. If you want to come with meet me by the gate in thirty minutes." Koga smiles. "Hope to see you there." Koga walks off to restock on bread,and to refill his water pouch.
Back to top Go down
Rinna
Beginner
Beginner
Rinna

PostSubject: Re: A Dance for Coin (( Open ))   A Dance for Coin (( Open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:50 am

Kirai nodded and smiled, "I could teach you how to wield a sword decently enough to beat an average solider. All you need is a blade." Kirai lughed, " Oh i have a sword actually. It at my brothers place. He made it for me." Kirai stood as well when he did. He paid for thier tea and placed his sword in its holster on his hip. "I was going to leave this kingdom after I restocked on some bread and refilled my water. If you want to come with meet me by the gate in thirty minutes." Kirai nodded and placed her bag over her shoulder." I guess ill run home real fast and grab a few things." The girl pushed her chair in and began to walk out of the building. "Hope to see you there." The man left and under her breath she spoke. " Oh you will Koga"

~

Kirai ran home quickly and grabbed some extra clothing and a blanket. She also grabbed a tarp, WAter, and three days provision of food. Enough to get by untill she would buy some more. Last thing she grabbed was her sword. Kirai placed its sheath across her back and slid it in. Perfect she mumbled to herself. She kissed and hugged her brother goodbye once again and headed to meet Koga at the gate.

(( OCC: Post has ended and been moved to another topic ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dance for Coin (( Open ))   A Dance for Coin (( Open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Dance for Coin (( Open ))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2