Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Dance for Coin (( Open )) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Dance for Coin (( Open )) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Dance for Coin (( Open )) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Dance for Coin (( Open )) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Dance for Coin (( Open )) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Dance for Coin (( Open )) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Dance for Coin (( Open )) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Dance for Coin (( Open )) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Dance for Coin (( Open )) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Dance for Coin (( Open )) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Dance for Coin (( Open )) I_vote_lcapA Dance for Coin (( Open )) I_voting_barA Dance for Coin (( Open )) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Dance for Coin (( Open )) I_vote_lcapA Dance for Coin (( Open )) I_voting_barA Dance for Coin (( Open )) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Dance for Coin (( Open ))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinna
Beginner
Beginner
Rinna

A Dance for Coin (( Open )) Empty
PostSubject: A Dance for Coin (( Open ))   A Dance for Coin (( Open )) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:45 pm

Kirai pressed the cup to her mouth, the steam from the steaming tea inside warmed her full, pink, crevases in her lips. What a soothing feeling it was. The girl smiled, and opened her eyes. She siped at the cup untill it was empty and left money on the table. She left the warming tea shop, and into the bustling of the town. It was very busy considering how late in the afternoon it was. The was begining to set, and it cast a beautifull pink and orange streak against the sky. The perfect time to make some money for today. The girl walked down to the town square and placed her bag on the ground. From the side of her hip, she pulled out a small tamborine. She took a breath, and even now people started to glance in her direction. The girl began to tap the tamborine, and the symbols clashed in one of the most beautifull sounds. Kirai began to hit it faster and then move to the beat. She twirled on her toes and swayed her hips. Almost entrancing as a gypsy. Soon enough she began to draw in a crowd. Then the girl smiled and passed the tamborine to a little girl who gathered to watch. The girl giggled and began to tap the tamborine who created her own rythem. Kirai smiled and raised her hands to the sky, she then moved her hands to the side, and in her palms a blur of light shone. As the sun finally began to set Kirai began to dance more and more. The light she manipulated left streaks across the sky and it was a dazzling show. Kirai twirld then finished the show. She was aplauded by the audience and the little girl then gave her back her tamborine. Afew coins were tossed at her feet and she bent down to pick them up.
Back to top Go down
Koga_Wolf
Beginner
Beginner
Koga_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A Dance for Coin (( Open ))   A Dance for Coin (( Open )) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:11 am

Koga walks up to the girl who he watched dancing. "That was some marvelous dancing from a beautiful dancer." Koga stands infront of the woman with his cloack open showing his armor,sword and water skin. Koga's left hand lies gently on the top of his sword hilt which is on the left side of his waist.

Koga pulls out a few coins and holds it out to the woman for her to take."Its a great site. Especially after 3 days of journeying to here."

(OCC:This is 3 days after my meeting with Oita(Earthy's water-bending master char)
Back to top Go down
Rinna
Beginner
Beginner
Rinna

PostSubject: Re: A Dance for Coin (( Open ))   A Dance for Coin (( Open )) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:19 am

In front of Kirai she saw two feet. The girl looked up to see a stunning man in armor before her. He wore a blue cloak and on hip he had a bag and a sword. Without trying she instantly made him out to be a waterbender. "That was some marvelous dancing from a beautiful dancer." the Man said. Was it a compliment? The man held out a couple of coins, "Its a great site. Especially after 3 days of journeying to here." A traveler, was he just passing through?
Kirai delicately took the coins from the mans hand. She didnt say anything. But she blushed and smiled at the man. She bowed in respect and thanks to the man. Every coin counted. Still the girl said nothing, she just stood and looked over the man in awe. A stunning sight to see, and his blue eyes intrigued her. "He doesnt seem like a awfull person" she thought.

Last edited by Rinna Camille on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koga_Wolf
Beginner
Beginner
Koga_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A Dance for Coin (( Open ))   A Dance for Coin (( Open )) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:28 am

Koga continues to stand there after giving the woman some coins. "This may seem strange but would you like to go out to eat? It will be my pleasure." Koga stands there looking gently on the woman waiting for her responds.

(OCC:Koga's Wolf is back at the Northern Water Tribe. Just in case anyone was wondering)
Back to top Go down
Rinna
Beginner
Beginner
Rinna

PostSubject: Re: A Dance for Coin (( Open ))   A Dance for Coin (( Open )) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:32 am

Kirai smiled at the man as he stood there. "This may seem strange but would you like to go out to eat? It will be my pleasure." he said. Kirai smiled really wide and nodded her head. She would really enjoy getting to know him. Maybe even soon enough she would speak to him. She picked up her bag and slung it over her shoulder and latched the tamborine on her belt over her dress. She walked up to the man and blushed, " Im Kirai " was all she said.
Back to top Go down
Koga_Wolf
Beginner
Beginner
Koga_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A Dance for Coin (( Open ))   A Dance for Coin (( Open )) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:37 am

"Nice to meet you Kirai. I am Koga Wolf." Koga smiled. "Is there anywhere specific you would like to go?" Koga looks left and right feeling that he is being watched but looks back at Kirai.

Last edited by Koga_Wolf on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : miss spelt Kirai's name xD)
Back to top Go down
Rinna
Beginner
Beginner
Rinna

PostSubject: Re: A Dance for Coin (( Open ))   A Dance for Coin (( Open )) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:52 am

Kirai smiled, Koga, a very nice name, and in her head she said it over and over again. She liked it, and it caused her to blush. "Is there anywhere specific you would like to go?" Then kga looked over his shoulder and all around him. There was nothing there of course. Was we waiting for someone?
Kirai smiled and nodded. Then she took Kogas hand and led him into the street on the left. The girl led him for a couple blocks untill she stopped at the steps of a interesting little shop. There were red paper lanterns lit around and open balconys. This is were her brother always took her to eat when she was younger. She cuped her hands together and smiled. Then she looked at Koga, " Is here okay?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Koga_Wolf
Beginner
Beginner
Koga_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A Dance for Coin (( Open ))   A Dance for Coin (( Open )) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:00 am

Koga is led by the hand to a nice looking place. "Yea this is fine. Lets go in." Koga walks into the building and walked over to a building and remained standing until Kirai sat. Koga took his sword off his waist and put its beside his seat. A hostess came by and looked at Koga and Karai. "What would you two like?" Koga looked at the hostess. "May I get some green tea please?" Koga gives a small smiles then looks back at Karai. The hostess looks at Karai as well. "And what would you like?"
Back to top Go down
Rinna
Beginner
Beginner
Rinna

PostSubject: Re: A Dance for Coin (( Open ))   A Dance for Coin (( Open )) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:07 am

Kirai smiled, and hoped he would say its a okay place. "Yea this is fine. Lets go in." Kirai kept getting happier and happier by the second. She followed him in and they walked over to a table. She sat down and he then removed his sword and put it beside his seat. Kirai placed her bag by her feet. and then the hostess came by. "What would you two like?" she said. Koga looked at the lady and ordered his drink. Then the hostess asked for Kirai's order, the girl thought for a second. " Can i have some Jasmine tea please? " then she looked at Koga, and his eyes gently sparkled in the lantern light.
Back to top Go down
Koga_Wolf
Beginner
Beginner
Koga_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A Dance for Coin (( Open ))   A Dance for Coin (( Open )) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:19 am

The hostess walks away. "Jasmine tea. Nice choice." Koga says with a smile. "So do you live here or are you just another traveler like I am?" The hostess returns giving Karai some hot jasmine tea but looks at Koga sadly. "I am so sorry we don't have any hot green tea for another 10 minutes." Koga smiles at the hostess. "Just bring some water and with some green tea leafs inside the cup. Ill handle the rest." The hostess brings two glasses,one with the tea leafs inside and another with some warm water. "Thank you." The hostess leaves again sad that she couldn't fulfill an order perfectly.

Koga pours the water into the cup with the leafs and puts his hand over the water. Koga uses his water bending skill to heaten the water so its perfect for drinking tea. Koga takes a sip of tea. "Did I mention that I was a water bender?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dance for Coin (( Open ))   A Dance for Coin (( Open )) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Dance for Coin (( Open ))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next