Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Cerelia ~ RINNA:) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Cerelia ~ RINNA:) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Cerelia ~ RINNA:) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Cerelia ~ RINNA:) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Cerelia ~ RINNA:) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Cerelia ~ RINNA:) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Cerelia ~ RINNA:) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Cerelia ~ RINNA:) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Cerelia ~ RINNA:) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Cerelia ~ RINNA:) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Cerelia ~ RINNA:) I_vote_lcapCerelia ~ RINNA:) I_voting_barCerelia ~ RINNA:) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Cerelia ~ RINNA:) I_vote_lcapCerelia ~ RINNA:) I_voting_barCerelia ~ RINNA:) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Cerelia ~ RINNA:)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RINNA:)
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
RINNA:)

Cerelia ~ RINNA:) Empty
PostSubject: Cerelia ~ RINNA:)   Cerelia ~ RINNA:) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:24 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Cerelia Kira Gayle
Birthplace: Ba Sing Se
Current Residence: Ba Sing Se
Element: Earth
Weapons: Cerelia doesnt use any weapons other than a few small throwing knies to use as a distraction.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: December 3rd
Blood type: O Positive
Hobbies: Cerelia enjoys playing with birds and enjoying all the free time she has off. Festivities, Meeting new people and making friends. She is an artist, and loves to sing.
Quirks: Cerelia tends to be really happy all the time. She likes to saty confident and look on the brighter side of every situation.

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Cerelia has long blode hair, her bangs fall to the side. Somethimes she will braid peices of it and place red ribbons in it for color. It is straight and falls down to her lower back.
Eyes: She has bright crystal blue eyes that have a lavender color closer to the pupil. Its a faded color, which makes her color appear almost clear. They are large, and surrounded by thick black eyelashes.
Height: She is average height, standing at about 5'7", her legs being longer than her torso.
Clothes: On a simple day she wears a cotton blue shirt with soft leather sleeves, it covers her chest and some of her abdomen. Its comes to just above her belly button, and she wears brown cotton shorts that match her sleeves. Cerelia doesnt tend to wear shoes, she likes to run around barefoot, Dont ask why but they make her feel uncomfortable. Also she will usually wear iron bracelets or necklaces, along with a leather belt to hold usefull objects.
Skin: Cerelia has pale skin with a soft warm glow. SHe doesnt have alot of freckles of marks at all, only rull flushed pink cheeks.
Body Type: She isnt a body builder, nor is she a skinny weakling. sHe is strong, yet she maintains a toned body. She has some feministic features, but over powering. She has a bit of muscle in hre arms, yet upper arm strength isnt her thing, she keeps alot of her power in her legs.
Image:
Cerelia ~ RINNA:) Photoon2010-03-29at1425

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Cerelia is one of those strong, happy, confident women. She always has a smile on her face, and tends to laugh at death. She likes to have alot of fun with anything that she does, Even in a fight she is laughing. She’s loud mouthed, not afraid to speak her mind. However she is smart enough to think before running ahead. She stubborn, won’t budge in her thoughts or opinions unless she thinks it’s necessary. She is rather intelligent, but sometimes isnt too thoughtfull. Cerelia has a kind heart and tends to be extremely friendly to anyone she meets. Mostly ignorant of Humanities Faults she loves to meet new people as well as travel, finding herself on the road with her destination where the next caravan stops. Very little does she hang around for extended periods of time at any one location, once in a while finding herself in the heart of huge trouble, such as small wars or skirmishes with bandits. Her personality is two-sided, with a battle mentality and her everyday happy rabbit.

Cerelia is very compassionate toward other which many times can get her into trouble, like when she shows mercy to an enemy. She yearns for battle but will never take an innocent life. She wants to be a hero like those in the legends.
She cannot leave somebody in need. She believes everyone is sent here with a purpose and once that purpose is fulfilled, they will die. Everything happens for a reason.
Cerelia thinks through every situation. This sometimes is a good thing, but at other times she overanalyzes. Though she always comes up with brilliant plans, she refuses to boast.

Personal Strengths:
- Stanima : Cerelia has trained for mst of her life and has built up quite a rate of endurance. sHe spent her childhood running through trees and streets, developing skills in acrobatics and free running.

- Intelligence : Cerelia was always a reader, and liked to study her scrolls, she is very wise and uses intelligence in battle.

Personal Weaknesses:

- Strength : Compared to other other Earth benders, Cerelia is lacking some muscle mass, so she tends to use strategy and mind strength to win her battles.

- Persona : Cerelia likes to be thought of as a Hero, and likes to take part in saving a life and stopping crime when she can, but often she will rush in and this can get her hurt or even killed.

- OverAnalysis : Like stated before, Cerelia thinks almost every situation over before hand, and often she will overthink a simple problem causing frustration.

Personal Hero: None

Dreams and Ambitions: To Finally see the world at peace

- Tea : Green tea and Jasmine are her favorites

- Romance : She has always been a hopless romantic

- Fighting: She enjoys a challenging fight

- Training: Cerelia spent most of her life working to get stronger mentally and physically, why stop now.

- Peace : Even is she likes a fight, she still wishes away all evil and wants world peace.

Dislikes:

- Bullies : She views herself as a Hero, therfore billies are not okay in her book

- Ramen : Most people enjoy it, but she dislikes the taste

- Evil : Peace is her goal, so evil is out

- Women Haters/Judging : She dislikes any man or woman who will say she cant do something because she is too small or because she is a woman

- Heat : She hates the desert, because she cant stand too hot of weather

Brief History:
Cerelia was born in a small home in the Lower Class of Ba Sing Se, her parents, originating from Omashu, moved there once her mother was impregnated. They hoped it would be a better life for Cerelia, with her parents working full time jobs, just hoping to support her well enough. Her parents dedicated alot of thier time to send her off to school, which they also dedicated a life savings for. Cerelia attended, achieved good grades by studying hard, and she got her education. But on her free time, she was in the streets, stealing food, running from soilders, and playing with friends she had. This is where she began obtaining her skills.

A nearby master ran into her one day, and saw that she had Earth bending abilities, he wanted to teach her as a pupil, but she explained to the man that she was poor, and couldint pay for it. The man shook his head, and said that if she would come to work for him in his home, and she would receive her teachings for free. At first, her parents were a little alarmed at the suggestion, then realizing how many other people worked for this man, they agreed. They wanted the best for Cerelia, and this is what she wanted.

A couple of years passed, Cerelia got stronger each day, and worked hard for the most part, she would come home everyday and explain to her parents what she did, and sleep the night away only to get up and go to school, and get off, and do what she loved to do most. It was all going so well for her. Her parents were making money for themselves, he fed her and often clothed her ( except for shoes, she never did wear any )

But, it all soon ended, when her father got hurt on the job. He was on a demolition crew, and a large stone wall fell on top of him. He would be out of work, and not to mention the hospital bills. He died that day, and it devestated all of them. Cerelia left Earth bending school, and went out to work just to try to help out her mother. But after years more of struggle, and weary days, Cerelia's mother sat her down to talk to her. She said ," Cerelia, you need to go, get out in the world, be free. Not stuck here with me. I can support myself..."
After a long conversation, she ended up leaving that night, praying her mother would make it out alright. She left Ba Sing Se, and went out to travel each corner of the world, slowly. Stoppping by each villiage, making money, and trying to stay well fit. Cerelia still trains out on her own, hoping she can find another master to teach her.

[/list]

Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Cerelia ~ RINNA:) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerelia ~ RINNA:)   Cerelia ~ RINNA:) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:43 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Cerelia ~ RINNA:)
Page 1 of 1