Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWould you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 2 I_voting_barWould you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWould you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 2 I_voting_barWould you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Koki Lii
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Koki Lii

Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone))   Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:56 pm

((OOC: i will post soon guys sorry to keep you all waiting... paitence Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Koki Lii
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Koki Lii

PostSubject: Re: Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone))   Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:18 am

((OOC: Sorry for the lateness guys! Lots of stuff came up and hadn't had chance to write something worth posting Smile ))

The girl's eyes narrowed furiously, her brows furrowed at this man's insolence. Did he have no idea of what he was doing? Her pet growled threateningly as her mood flared and the surrounding light around the two suddenly diminished and plunged the alley into complete darkness and dark clouds rolled over the constellations and the half moon, blocking their light from the earth below. A slight breeze had picked up and swept her hair into her face as she glared in blatant disgust as this lightbender cast the colourful collar for the shadow beast. Shila's anger suddenly lost it, the beast grew in size and engulfed the light around its neck until it was twice the size and it let out an almighty growl which seemed to shake the ground which she stood on. This distracted and next thing she knew there were footsteps behind her, judging by their hurry, heading in her direction. She sidestepped quickly but not fast enough to get her foot tangled in the running body mass. She stumbled for a second before regaining her balance and her frustration now at both the happy chappy and the clumsy stranger. The beast surged in the darkness before lunging at the lightbender jaws wide, ready to consume the lifeforce of the two people in the alley. Her pale hands snug inside her ebony black gloves, re-sheathed her katana and with one more contemptious glare at the two pathetic weaklings now the prey of her beast and turned and swept round the alley corner into the darkness for her pet to finish fueled by her anger. She enjoyed releasing the anger to her minion as it left her bland and unemotional once more as the shadows welcomed her to their embrace as she returned the way she had come back to the inn. She paused looking up at the sign and sat on a nearby crumbling wall as she closed her eyes and cleared her mind feeling it all flow away to the beast that now attacked with blind fury.
Back to top Go down
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone))   Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:12 pm

Arkie was less then happy. "Augh! What are 2 people doing in alley way that's loud, and dirty!" He looked at the girl. "What's wrong with you?" he asked, seing she was really angry. He finally got up and dusted the dirt off his pants. He looked at the lightbender, and let out a low whistle. "Two girls... at least I think so." he laughed. He extended his hand out towards the girl. "Get up... and you should calm down, don't you think darkbender." He said. Using his airbending to push her up off the ground. He looked at the man... who was obviously a ninny. "So what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Lance Zephyr
Beginner
Beginner
Lance Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone))   Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:48 pm

(Kasei she didnt fell and she already left to the inn)

Hiruko was watching what was happening the whole time. The girls down there didn’t saw him. Hiruko just sit there on the tail of his flying bison and watched the soup opera. He watched them fighting. He saw how one girl fired rainbows out of here hands and the other one tried to go away from the first one. The first one was a light bender and the second one was a darkbender. “The yin and yang girls” he said quietly.
It was fun at first but then Hiruko got bored. Suddenly he saw a dog growing twice its original size. “This could be fun” he said and guided his pet towards the dog. “Hit him with your full strength” he said to the pet. He jumped out of the saddle and landed on a roof of a house near the inn. He kept his aye on the dark girl and watched what was happening with the two animals.
Back to top Go down
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone))   Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:00 pm

Arkieyo sensed another person was watching them. Ah... another he thought he saw a pet running down the alleyway. "Whoa!" he said.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone))   Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:56 pm

OOC: Kasei... Can you please read the post before posting, that way you can tell whats going on and what happening without post a 'random' post? .. Not trying to be mean but it's only far if your going to be involed in the post.. An not to pester but please if its not to much troble can you type alittle more just so we have something to post off of. A sentence or two is kinda hard to Reply a post to...

IC:
The Boy ran into the shadow bender, throwing ehr off ballance for a moment. The dog growled loudly. Bobby could tell she was to happy with this male running into her but it didn't look like she was going to hurt him as she was focused on himself. 'Hehe..' The man though smirking, almost enjoying annoying this woman. As he examined the man more closely he actually found him attractive! 'Why hello there sexy!' The thought couldn't help but to slip into his mind. He was about go and say "Hello" but noticed the girl moving away.

Bobby looked at the women as she walked off, "So rude... I still haven't learned your name..." He pouted, crossing his arms and leggs. She seemed to say nothing as she disappeared into the darkness, black following her tracks. "Gosh I'm happy I'm not a woman! They've got issues!" Another smirk slipped across his face.

Then his eyes looked back at the Dog. It was HUGE NOW! "OH MY GOSH!" He was giving a shocked/Sarcatic look. "Whoa... Big doggy - Angry." He smiled slightly. "I guess there's no other way. I've tried giving gifts, I've played the games.. Heck I have even lightend up te night." He hopped down from the barrel looking at the dog directly in the eyes. "Heck I am even coming to give this puppy some love." Sigh, "Man.. To bad you were a cute handsom Man with large muscles." The Man laughed, Making a 'rape' face, looking to the man that was getting up and brushed himself off. Cool

The Dog's growls grow as it grow with larger anger and Bobby knew that the beast wuld mostly likely attack the closest person first; The boy that crashed into its master. "Hey kid, you might want to atch out." He laughed, smilling and pointing at that great black beast. The doggy opened it's jaws, snapping towards the kid. "Oh no you don't! I'm your Opponent, Over sized Chow-chow." The light bender flung a ring of light at the beast. The light disappear as it hit the shadows but the metal underneath continued on and snapped at the dog's mussle. He swushed his arm here and there and Metal from the ring, wrapped it's self arounf the beast's body.

Quickly flicking a finger towards the man infront of the beast, A glittery light beam flung at Arkieyo and wrapped around his wrist. "Sorry but I kinda need ya outta the way, Beautiful." Bobby winked at him, yanking the rope like light towards him and it carried Arkieyo on the end. The uick flick rushed him towards bobby and he watched at the boy fell behind him. 'Now that I have him outta the way.' Bob thought looking back at the beast with a more serious face, seeing it had already freed it's self from the bondage and charging at them.

Just as Booby was going to fight back, a large flying baffalo slammed into the dog. Bobby charles blinked, looking at the area in which the animal came from, "What the Dazzy Poppers?" The said in wonder.
Back to top Go down
Koki Lii
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Koki Lii

PostSubject: Re: Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone))   Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:26 pm

Shila's body grew less rigid as she sat on the cold step, slightly smirking at the scene she could witness if she concentrated on the hatred thoughts that slowly were being conveyed to her mad beast of the night. Then her beast was knocked down by an unknown entity, her mind being so close to the shadow's at the time she twitched slightly with annoyance. Still the rage she had previously accumulated arose the beast which had melted back into the dark to reappear where it had originally stood and began to once again bare down upon the two men that had caused her such emotion. She fuelled the beast with the final fibres of her anger, before detaching her mind from the beast, allowing it to finish her dirty work as it lunged in the alley for any jugular it could reach. Shila rose from the step, removing her hood for a minute to allow the cool air to circulate her hair and neck. It blew the black strands across her face as she glanced each way along the street in front of the inn. A prickling sensation on the back of her neck hinted she was being watched but she prefered factual information rather than suspicions. Her slender hands reached back and flicked the black hood back over her head as she swifty turned and walked back into the inn. Her tastebuds needed hydrating and in there there were many faces amoungst which she could hide and pick up snipets of information with her finely atuned ears. The owner glanced up sharply at her re-entrance, a glimmer of hope at her coming to pay her previous tab quickly diminishing as their eyes met briefly. His now a worried mucky brown, hers a threateningly black. She picked again the dimly lit table in the corner where most shadows lurked. She trained her eyes upon the door. Next to come in would be watched, she thought as she had not liked that sneaky suspicion earlier even though she had temporarily dismissed it. The shadows provided a quick getaway if her curiousity was not provoked, but at that moment, she was waiting... waiting for answers to her questions.
Back to top Go down
Lance Zephyr
Beginner
Beginner
Lance Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone))   Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:42 pm

Tring(the flying bison) quickly stud prepared to fight after he hit the dog. He wanted to please Hiruko at any cost. When the dog didn’t stop Tring jumped high in the air, swing his giant tail and released a big blast of air towards the dog. He flew in the air watching what will happen.

Hiruko watched how Tring hit the giant dog and knock him down, but the dog stud up again. He saw the dark girl going into the inn. Maybe she is responsible for all of this. Hiruko hated darkbenders because most of them ware evil. He ran towards the inn. When he got in front of it He jumped into the inn and when he saw the girl he released a big blast of air from his stuff towards her.
Back to top Go down
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone))   Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:54 pm

Arkieyo was sicked out by the weird lightbender, and ignored him, he followed the girl into the inn and blocked the air that Hiruko through at her crouching then springing in the air, and kicking at the air. He was a airbender, but he was rather dark... not evil... but dark. "Just leave her alone, thanks."

(Sorry guys, but you guys post too long of posts, please try to explain it in shorter sentences, don't write Tolkien style ((writer of the Lord of the Rings, long, and way to detailed.)) please try to write C.S Lewis style ((short, to the point, but amazingly descriptive)) THanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lance Zephyr
Beginner
Beginner
Lance Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone))   Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:53 am

“Why should I leave her alone. She is the one causing all this” Hiruko said. He looked at the airbender. He was good but Hiruko knew that he was better. Hiruko already mastered airbending and he was really talented. “I will stop her, even if I need go over you first” he said. “This is you first and last warning. MOVE” he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone))   Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone))
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next