Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWould you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 3 I_voting_barWould you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWould you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 3 I_voting_barWould you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Koki Lii
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Koki Lii

Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone))   Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:31 pm

((OOC: To be quite honest Kasei, these posts are on the short/normal size for me. They contain plenty of detail and description, which makes things better as simple one line posts leave many things to assumption. What I'm doing is giving you plenty to reply to so the thread really flows Smile hehe anywho I don't think I could write any other way... force of habit))

Shila smirked as the next person entered and conjured air in her direction. An airbender... what a lovely surprise she thought in a mocking manner. But then another appeared, bursting through the door causing the patrons of the inn to gradually shift in their seats, edging towards the exit. She raised her eyebrows at this stranger defending her position with an odd curiousity. Had this not just been the person who had knocked her in the alley? One of the victims that should have been of her beast. And now here he was, fighting for her peace and quiet. A taunting smile grew upon her lips as she watched with amusement the two airbenders exchanging words. As her attention towards them grew she drew the shadows of the night outside into the room making each candle only a minute speck in a midst of dull night light. She arose from her chair gracefully and in a few steps came to the side of the airbender who was defending her. Dark eyes looked out from underneath lashes to the slightly more powerful airbender of the two. "And what have I done, bender of air, to antagonise your attack?" She mused with an air of arogance but also laced with the hint of teasing the opponent, as she knew he had probably watched her conjure the beast in the alley. She rested her hands upon the shoulder of the airbender next to her and leant her head on them whilst looking at the other with her brows raised, her eyes showing the obvious fun she was having toying with the both of them. The shadows now had literally near enough blackened the inn. She seductively whispered into the bender's ear "You're not going to let him talk to you like that are you?" enjoying the idea of using them for entertainment and if things turned out boring then she had all the darkness of the world to utilize to escape.
Back to top Go down
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone))   Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:17 pm

"You can't control me darkbender, your ways will not... repeat not... take control of me." Arkie said, smirking timidly. He used his airbending to push her away from her.
"Listen, fellow airbender... I don't wish to harm you are the girl, but don't let any fighting come from this. Let darkbenders alone, and darkbenders will do the same for our kind." he said, with a hint of demand in his voice, and a hint of plead. He noticed some of the people around the inn stirring a bit, and a few people at the bar, watched them. Here we go. He thought.
Back to top Go down
Lance Zephyr
Beginner
Beginner
Lance Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone))   Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:13 pm

HIRUKO

“I’ve attacked you because you controlled that beast” Hiruko answered to the girl. Hiruko didn’t like this. He was out numbered by the two of them. airbender. “I have nothing against darkbenders, except her. How can you be helping her after she tried to kill you” Hiruko stayed holding his guard up waiting for the answer.

DAISUKE

Daisuke was walking trough the street of Omashu. Rilno, his white wolf pet, was following him. Daisuke started to get thirsty and he went towards the inn. When He walked in he saw Hiruko prepared to attack he stayed there confused. ”Long time no see Hiruko”

(((Throwing in another character to even up the odds and because I’m bored)))
Back to top Go down
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone))   Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:19 pm

"Help her, I'm not helping her... but violence won't halt more violence, it will only cause more of it." he said. Why was he helping her? He should have been attacking her at the moment. He didn't like the sound of violence though... and he was friend's with a darkbender, and had promised him no harm would come to any other darkbenders he met. Dumb promisehe thought.
Back to top Go down
Koki Lii
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Koki Lii

PostSubject: Re: Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone))   Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:32 am

The black clad girl smirked at the two arguing, yes she had been slightly annoyed the airbender had not taken the bait she had lured by turning on her charms, but they seemed to managing fine on their own now.... Something about violence not solving problems. Shila eyebrows raised at the accusiation that she had controlled her beast, well obviously! A monster of shadows doesn't just roam the alleys of Omashu without a master! She would toy with him though, she thought as she created an expression of mock shock on her face, "I was not commander of anything airbender! How you came to such conclusions I have no idea!" She exclaimed. As she spoke another who was aquainted with this foolish airbender, she narrowed her eyes with curiousity at this newcomer and his pet. Shila's attention reverted back to the airbender beside her who she again sidled up to. A slim gloved hand stroked his hair as her other hand grasped his arm urgently as she whispered into his earhole again. "See, they have us ambushed, they plotted and planned this attack. Violence is the only option friend, and THEY are intent on forcing the fight, not me." Her voice husky and tempting as she enhanced the dark to frame the two others to highlight where their target was. The girl inhaled deeply before letting out a long sigh using this to fuel her concentration as the looming black shadows that had emerged to encase the four people and solidify them into a dark mass. All that remained visible now was the floor of the inn. There was no exit as the doorway even the walls of the inn, were now hidden behind a solid veil of shadows. An excited feeling tingled down her spine as she drew power from the dark and the tension in the space between the four of them.

(( Sorry for the long wait I've been on holiday Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone))   Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:07 pm

Arkie felt the Darkness surround him, he knew the girl was trying once more to control him. He hated the darkness, it seemed to tempt him to fight the other benders. He fought against it, and pushed air at the girl to move her away from him, hoping to hit her, and at the same time leaping into the air, and running out the door.

I'm tired of this. he thought. And that airbender can try and stop me.
Back to top Go down
Lance Zephyr
Beginner
Beginner
Lance Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone))   Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:04 pm

(First of all I don’t think your character could get out of the inn that easily because its completely dark in there)

Hiruko tried to look trough the darkness. This girl started to annoy him. “Don’t even try to full me” he prepared to fight when he heard something. “That was probably that airbender” He turned his head towards where he tough Daisuke was standing.“Yeah It’s nice to see you” He turned towards the girl. “Lets change the environment”
He started to move his hands in a circle creating a tornado that blow the roof of the inn. Hiruko jumped high in the air where he had a better view of situation. He saw a profile of a person in the shadow. He took his chances hoping that was the girl. He slashed the air with his stuff and sent a big blast of air towards the figure.

(Shouldn’t it be morning by now)
Back to top Go down
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone))   Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:11 pm

(I guess he wouldn't, he just flipped and thought he saw a door, but ended up hitting into a table.)

Arkie felt something his hit his head, and got up his head aching. The air around him cleared, and he could see that it was still morning. He threw a disk of air at Hiruko. And hoped it would hit, when it collided with more air, that pushed him back harder against the table. Shoot he thought. Now Ive got more injuries He shot another disk of air, at Hiruko hoping it would hit this time.

(Is what I said godmodding cause I controlled your shot and made it go towards me, or what?)
Back to top Go down
Lance Zephyr
Beginner
Beginner
Lance Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone))   Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:36 pm

Hiruko saw a disk of air coming towards him. ”Pathetic” He started to spin his stuff creating a shield made of air and blocking the disk. He started to spin his stuff again, this time over his head. This allowed him to stay in the air. “Dai take care of him”He turned his attention back towards the place where he sent a blast of air. It looks like he didn’t hit the girl. Instead he hit a man and knocked him out. He didn’t want to harm a civil so he kept flying in the air.

“No Problem” Daisuke started to run towards the airbender. He Pulled his katana out and tried to slice the boy’s hand.
Back to top Go down
Kasei Hayabusa
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kasei Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone))   Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:46 pm

Arkieyo pulled out his hatchet, and waved it barely blocking the katana that cut his hand a little. Arkie whistled for his dragon, and chopped his hatchet at Daisuke's hand, bringing it down as hard as he could, and watching the shine of the reinforced steel.

Saber awoke to the call of his master, and started running down the hallway from where they had lodged, the blue armless lindworm dragon ran as fast as it could, turning and heading towards Arkieyo. Master is in danger! she thought, showing her emotion by raising her eyes. Her pupils reduced to red slits, and she leaped at the stranger her claws drawn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone))   Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would you be bothered? ((Open to Anyone))
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next