Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Vision (Open to all Ancients)

Go down 
+4
Ray-nya
Massie
The Phantom Thief
Fire Lord Kouzai
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:56 pm

Kishiu walked into the hospital. He was tired and you could see that much. He hadn't gotten much sleep since Saiyo's incident. He was either at the hospital next to his friends side or too scared by the Saiyo's vision and attempted suicide to sleep much. Kishiu saw Shetani and a shooting pain in his knee brought him back to the memories of the night before where she forced the details of Saiyo's vision out of him. He cringed slightly as he passed by her "How is he?" asked Kishiu and Shetani passed. She didn't answer. Kishiu shrugged it off and walked to Saiyo's room. He paused as he reached the door, he hesitated going in there, seeing his friend in pain, unconcious with minimal care. Kishiu regretted being mad at him.

Kishiu finally managed to push open the door. He looked down at Saiyo, he saw the better quality bandages, they were fresh too. "Shetani.." he said calmly under his breath "Of course." Kishiu walked over to Saiyo's side, he needed better treatment and care. "I'll need to talk to the Elders about the care put into their patients" he said quietly "Thank god I got hurt so much during the last Clan War, otherwise Shetani woud've never bothered to learn first aid." He paused as he looked at Saiyo. He didn't seem much better, but Kishiu figured he would keep trying. He wasn't going to let Saiyo die like this. Kishiu knew he would have to leave soon, and took one last look at his friend before walking from the room.

After exiting to the room his head became filled with thoughts, bad thoughts. What if he had lost his good friend Saiyo? What if something went wrong and he couldn't reincarnate? Kishiu stopped, he clenched his jaw and his fist, punching a nearby wall. The wooden wall dented from the pressure of the punch, making a small tearing noise. Kishiu lowered his fist slowly, as he exited the hospital he turned left and started to walk up the mountain trail. Towards the labratory from where him and the other Guardians awakened from over 1000 years ago. Kishiu opened the mechanical door with a whoosh, and walked slowly into the mechanical core. As he walked down a narrow hall it eventually led into a giant room. It was once the workshop and the laboratory for the Spirits of Creation and the Spirit King. It was also at one time, the resting place of Kishiu and the Guardians.

Of course once the Ancients woke up, Kishiu turned it into his own personal laboratory. There was enough remaining Ancient DNA as well as other odd things neccisary for creating life and technology. Through the years Kishiu had spent most of his free time up here. Whether he was studying the creation and molecular concentration of the Ancients, to how they were built, to researching and inventing medicine and technology. Kishiu looked around, it was filled with lots of old machine parts and vials. In one of the many cages that lined the back side of the wall lay a pile of bones, from Kishiu's first attempt at creating life. He wanted to make a beast for the hunters of the island. He had adapted it to be the perfect hunter, it could track like a dog, be stealthy like a wolf, sped like a cheetah, was strong like a bear and could take down an enemy like a lion. However the experiment failed and had become violent result in the beast ending up eating itself. Its bones were all that remained.

Kishiu looked over at an old rusty motorcycle that sat in a small pool of oil. The engine flap was open and tools were allover the place. It was the Fenrir, Kishiu's motorcycle which he had invented himself 500 years ago. Which was about the same time Kishiu stopped coming here, he had gotten busier with missions. He gave a small laugh "I remember now, the engine needed an overhaul....I shot the transmission trying to jump the Great Chasm....almost crashed this thing too." he said. Kishiu walked over to his workbench, where he studied medicine. He looked a small eyedropper with Ancient DNA in it. "I need to find a way to help Saiyo get his strength back, help him recover his strength...and with this I could definitely give it a shot" he said.

Kishiu paused, lying on the table next to the eyedropper was a pack of opened cigarettes. It was dust covered but seemed smokeable. Kishiu looked at them, he used to smoke while inventing. It helped him think, he would also smoke when something was on his mind. He hadn't smoked in 500 years. Kishiu thought for a sec and pulled a silver lighter out from his back pocket and picked up the pack of cigarettes. He blew off the dust and pulled one out. He put it in his mouth and lit it. As he took in his first breath he coughed, he exhaled the smoke. As he smoked he thought of Saiyo, of the possibility of loosing his friend, of the possibility of failing to save his friend. Kishiu soon adjusted to the smoke, he picked up the vial and started to work. As he did a tear dropped on the table, his eyes teared up. Kishiu exhaled the smoke and sighed "No wonder I hated these damn things" he said "Smoke kept getting in my eyes."
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:30 pm

Kara ran through the woods dashing at full speed. A large golden large chasing her, with blood dripping down its golden coat. Kara sprinted jumping though a water to see the lion still in pursuit. Kara dashing past the river thought of an idea. Poof. She disappeared. No trace to be seen. The lion stopped straight in its tracks and looked around, she was nowhere to be found. The lion slowly walked back waiting to see if a twig snapped for him to pounce at the sound. No sound and he trotted back though the waterfall leaving Kara to smile. "I wonder where the others are," Kara bit her lip, "Crap I was supposed to be going to Mt.Geto now, oops." Kara vanished again seeing Sayio passed out in a bed. 'Again he tried to kill himself ugg, and he passed out?' Kara though was the case because he has tried it before. Kara saw the bandage with scarlet blood little by little seeping though. Kara pulled off the bandage and changed it again and sat next to the bed for about a few seconds. Yui kicked down the door and asked "Okay, Yui-nyan is here. Sorry Yui-nyan is late and all. What did Yui-nyan miss?" Kara took a deep breath "Well, I think Sasyio saw a vision then tried to kill himself then he passed out." Kara said.

Quan climbed the steps to his home resting would be a good thing for him. Suddenly he thought 'Wait Mt.Geto, why do I have a terrible memory sometimes. Walking would be to slow, hmm, a spirit dragon' Quan grinned and took out a stone dragon out of his pocket. Quan set it carefully on the ground and patterns appeared on the floor and a white smoke arose from the stone dragon. A large dragon of pure white appeared outside his door, the dragon lowered his head and Quan picked up the stone dragon. He mounted the dragon to take off. (The stone animals are the spirits of animals encased in stone that Quan can summon, also being in the spirit clan he has many animals, and wisdom spirits to guide him) The dragon soared though the clouds and landed on the steps to the hospital. Quan mumbled a word under his breath and the dragon disappeared into the stone. Quan walked up the three steps and saw the door kicked down, 'An intruder?' Quan thought and he dashed inside. He skidded to a stop hearing Yui ask someone "Okay, Yui-nyan is here. Sorry Yui-nyan is late and all. What did Yui-nyan miss?" Quan heard a deep breath "Well, I think Sasyio saw a vision then tried to kill himself then he passed out." Kara said. Quan walked into the room seeing Sasyio passed out. "Hey Yui, does anyone know what vision he had?" Quan asked, "Well maybe Kishiu would know but I'm not sure where he is." Kara looked at if to be in a deep thought and Quan sat down also thinking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:30 pm

Yui sighs slightly, dropping the axe on the ground, being as insensitive as she is at times the said "What's the biggie if he tried to kill himself? What Yui-nyan means is, he is just going to reincarnate, and he will get all his memories back eventually" She glanced towards them all, unaware that she probally just said something really unacceptable. She was, to say it simply, oblivious.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:23 pm

Shetani had been looking around for Kishiu, but he had disappeared after her brush off of him on the way out of the hospital. Not knowing what else to do, she went to check on Saiyo again. Walking down the long hall, she heard voices. More visitors? Akane maybe? She then saw that the door had been kicked down, and saw a bob of infuriating pink hair. Kara and Quan were there as well. "What's the biggie if he tried to kill himself? What Yui-nyan means is, he is just going to reincarnate, and he will get all his memories back eventually," Yui said with no care in the world. Now, Shetani had been mad at her before, many many times, but this was crossing the line. She gave a low growl, her hair whipped about her and she looked the angriest she had been in a long, long time. "What did you say?" she whispered. "Whats the big deal? Well I'll tell you! He is a member of our family! Sure he's a little off, but so what?! Wouldn't you be SAD if he DIED?! What if Azami died, huh? Would you call it a no biggie then?" She was breathing hard, and ready to crush the life out of Yui. "As for his vision, he saw the future. The future where we enslave our own people." Her eyes narrowed, and she waited for Yui to dare oppose her.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:55 am

Bella-Marie visited Saiyo often. It was hard for her to see Saiyo like that even though shes not his mate, but it was because he usually didn't do those kinds of things. Bella-Marie found a spot somewhere quiet so she could meditate. Bella-Marie got into position, and meditated.

She didn't want anyone to find her for a little while, but she knew they would, even though she didn't want them too, they would because they worried she was one of the youngest, and all.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:40 am

Yui turned her glance towards a raging Shetani, she hadn't seen her this mad before. "What Yui-nyan means is, that it's not like he actually DIES, he will just reincarnate and regain the memories of his past life and he will remember the vision aswell. What Yui-nyan is saying is, that there is a difference when someone kills themselves, instead of when someone kills them." She said before she took a short pause in her monolouge, giving them a chance to respond, but the time they had was rather short before she continued. "Yui-nyan can always extract the vision from him aswell using her telepathy" She realised that she was getting into deep water as she said this. "Of course it would be sad if he died and all, but Yui-nyan remembers that this has happened many times before so, Yui-nyan is getting used to it, and Yui-nyan doesn't like being sad either." She said, as she bent down, picking up her overly long axe from the floor, for her own protections sake.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:06 am

Kara saw it was getting heating quickly. 'Hmm how to stop Shenti, were friends, well close to it. Well Quan is Yui's partner maybe he can stop the battle that will break out. I know I can go though space and time so,' Poof. Kara went back till when Yui was talking it was no big deal if he dies. "Quan," Kara whispered in his ear, "In about one minute they are going to probably fight each other calm Yui down." Kara said calmly then proofed back to present time. Quan stood up putting a hand on Yui's shoulder "Even thought you both don't see eye to eye, try to get along. We are family, also sometimes we say things we don't know that it will hurt other people, if you both want to stay get along. If you leave Kara and I will look after Sayio." Quan glanced at each girl. He turned and sat down next to Sayio's bed changing the bandages again. Kara looked at Shenti waiting to save either Yui or Quan if Shenti blow the roof off the little room.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:59 pm

Kishiu looked at the beaker, it glowed with a soft white light. The substance inside was greenish-gold. Kishiu puffed a bit of smoke from his cigarette. In the 3 days he had spent cooped up in his laboratory he had regained habits and skills which he had almost lost 500 years ago. Old formulas for medicine came back to him, he grew accustomed to smoking again and his skill at mechanics were up to scratch. Kishiu took a final puff of his cigarette as he picked up an eye dropper. "4 drops of Ancient DNA should do it" he said "I almost ran out...thank god I'm an Ancient myself." Kishiu looked at his hand, it was bandaged around the centre, he then looked back at the beaker and put down his cigarette. Kishiu carefully dropped 4 drops of the red liquid into the greenish liquid.

The liquid turned purple and seemed to smoke slightly. Kishiu needed to test it, he pulled off his bandage and took another eye dropper, he dropped some of it on the cut and it instantly healed over. "Perfect" he said. Kishiu put a stopper on the beaker. He ran over to the Fenrir and started it. He put on his helmet and revved the engine, pushing a button on his hip he opened the main door and sped out down the mountain. As he ripped down the trail towards the hospital he sent dust into the air. Kishiu smiled, he missed the thrill his motorcycle gave him. Kishiu reached the hospital and skidded to a halt. Kishiu jumped off the bike and walked into the hospital. Past a few nurses. And into Saiyo's room.

He unstoppered the beaker and walked over to Saiyo, "Here" he said "This'll help." Kishiu pulled off Saiyo's bandages and poured the medicine all over his wounds. He saw Saiyo jump slightly, his breath seemed to pick up and he twitched. "Good" he said "I was right...it works."
Back to top Go down
Ray-nya
Beginner
Beginner
Ray-nya

PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:10 pm

Saiyo felt like he was trapped in a thick black substance that made it hard to breathe, or move, or think. It seemed like he'd been floating in it for centuries, without coherent thoughts or relief. There was a horrible pain in his stomach that traveled through his chest and arms, like an open wound. It sent jabbing pain through him every moment, and he didn't know how much he could stand. But suddenly he felt his body start burning, like it was on fire. He wanted to scream but he couldn't open his mouth. He couldn't fight the flames he felt licking his body. But something was strange about the fire, as soon as it passed over his feet it traveled to his legs and up, but the flames at his feet had vanished. It was like a wave. Then it was over, and he noticed the pain in his stomach was gone. His breath caught in his throat and he coughed, closing his eyes. When he opened them he was somewhere completely different.
Saiyo looked around the room at the ancients that surrounded him. Light streamed in from the lamps and the window (is there a window?) on one side. The pain he had felt was all but gone, like a fading memory. "Wha...?" he asked trying to turn his head from side to side. He felt pain shoot up his neck and immediately stopped moving. Instead he coughed and groaned, "what the heck is going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:47 am

Kishiu put his hand on Saiyo's shoulder, he gave a soft smile. "Where you are...is here" he said "What happened, is that I saved your life. I found a way to make your strength come back. You tried to kill yourself..impale actually. If I hadn't found you..and if we all hadn't worried and cared for you. We wouldn't have a depressed, sad little man for our friend anymore." Kishiu turned away and smiled "In the end it was me of course, who ended up saving your life" he said "I spent the last couple of days in my 'special place' and discovered a cure..a way of giving you your strength back." Kishiu streched and scratched his head "What I'm trying to say is...welcome back old friend." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vision (Open to all Ancients)   The Vision (Open to all Ancients) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vision (Open to all Ancients)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next