Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Just another day [Open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Just another day [Open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Just another day [Open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Just another day [Open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Just another day [Open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Just another day [Open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Just another day [Open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Just another day [Open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Just another day [Open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Just another day [Open to everybody] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Just another day [Open to everybody] I_vote_lcapJust another day [Open to everybody] I_voting_barJust another day [Open to everybody] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Just another day [Open to everybody] I_vote_lcapJust another day [Open to everybody] I_voting_barJust another day [Open to everybody] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Just another day [Open to everybody]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Viola-san
Novice
Novice
Viola-san

Just another day [Open to everybody] Empty
PostSubject: Just another day [Open to everybody]   Just another day [Open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 2:37 pm

Viola wasn't quite sure what she was doing in the city she hated the most, the smell of smoke and the calidity of fire so neighboring she could almost taste it. It had been about 3 hours and she was still walking along the small crammed road of bustling people, and stands of endless food, clothes and other things off to the side.

She was mainly here to steal, like she usually did. But, still nothing interested her, for everything was in the colour red, another thing she hated. Even the food was coloured in fiery like substances, a frown approaching her face as she continued to glance from side to side.

Finally, for what seemed like days, she spotted one stand that didn't have any fire like colours. There were silver like jewels and necklaces, even in the colour of purple and blue as she hurdled toward the stand. Her eyes dragged from each and every object, mostly interested in the money, rather than the alluring items.

"Can I help you miss?" a deep voice asked, her blue eyes peered up from underneath her hood, a shadow casting over them, making them glow slightly. "These are some pretty nice jewels you have here." she grinned, picking one up, and tossing it into the air slightly. It didn't really matter to her if she dropped it, the smell of smoke was just lingering off of him, making it obvious that he was also apart of this city. Apart of the fire nation.

"You know what to do, Melody~" Viola whispered to the fox onto her shoulder, so only that her pet could hear. Suddenly the fox leapt forward, taking the gem from Viola's hand, and floating off as the man chased after her. Crowds of people watched, un-aware as Viola swiftly and easily picked up the two small bags of golden coins, tucking them into the hood of her pocket and continuing on down the street. Melody would find her eventually, she had a very good sense of smell.

Halfway down the street she pulled out a silver necklace, with a purple gem wrapped in the silver material at the end. "Interesting.." she grumbled to herself, narrowed her sky blue pools, before tucking it back into her pocket with the other two bags before continuing on. Usually she wasn't one to steal others creations, but this wasn't the man's creation, it was her Mother's necklace.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Just another day [Open to everybody]   Just another day [Open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 6:07 pm

Yami breathed in the air. It smelled of smoke, the smell of home. It had been a while since she had been in the Vermilion Empire, and she hadn't ever been to the capital of the Empire. She knew that a city like this was full of thieves, so she kept her hand in her pocket, clutching the gold necklace that her boyfriend, Drago, had given her. Her wallet was also in the pocket.

For now, Yami was walking around with her cowl up, hiding her face so nobody could recognize her. She didn't know who she would run into here, so she decided that keeping a low profile would probably be best. She walked around to various shops, keeping her eye out for a certain herb that she used in her poison. She was running low on it, and it was the key poisonous ingredient. She had first gotten it in a smaller shop in a different city. There, she found out that if she ever needed more, the capital was the place to go.

Yami was at an herbal shop across the street from a shop of priceless jewels. As Yami was scanning the names of the herbs, she heard shouting behind her and turned to see a girl standing there while a man, probably the shop owner, was chasing a fox with a jewel in its mouth. Yami watched as the girl grabbed two bags of coins and walked down the street. Yami wrote down the location of the shop on her map, then followed the girl.

About halfway down the street, the girl stopped and looked at the contents of the bag, pulling out a silver necklace. Yami's grip tightened on the gold necklace in her pocket, then she walked up to the girl and tapped her shoulder and said, "Excuse me, miss, but I don't think that belongs to you." Yami said calmly, forcefully altering her voice so she seemed male (Her cloak's design was made to confuse onlookers as to what gender she was, and with the hood up, she seemed very much like a man). Yami waited to see how the girl would react.
Back to top Go down
Viola-san
Novice
Novice
Viola-san

PostSubject: Re: Just another day [Open to everybody]   Just another day [Open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 6:24 pm

The voice startled her for a moment as she peered over her shoulder to get a better look at the character who had spoken out to her. Viola was now fully facing the young woman, a blank expression on her face as she just stared at her carefully. Her body leaned toward hers, lifting up onto her tip-toes as she whispered into her ear. "I don't know what your talking about." she grinned, crossing her arms together.

The alluring necklace from the shop, that had originally belonged to her Mother was now clipped around her neck, just hanging there, glistening in the sunlight. Suddenly a small push was forced onto her shoulder, and she glanced over to see Melody had returned. Of course, the adorable fox always returned the precious item that she had stolen to distract the shop owner, so that Viola could steal the money. Her hand reared upward, scratching the silver coated Melody under her chin, a purr erupting from her mouth in response.
Back to top Go down
Adel
Novice
Novice
Adel

PostSubject: Re: Just another day [Open to everybody]   Just another day [Open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 6:51 pm

Just another day [Open to everybody] 14728110
Adelheid Phoenyx Fornicarás

Oh brush Why do you betray me?  Adelheid stared at her brush for what felt like hours.  It was in fact only a few minutes, but still- she had to stare, because she had JUST gotten it out and now the hair used to absorb the ink had fallen out. Damnit.  Now it just felt like a waste of money!  She was clearly unhappy, but what could anyone do?  Well, besides buy a new damn brush.  She really didn't feel up to it but she had to finish her paper work, but the store was on the OPPOSITE side of Vermillion City.  She'd just make one of her lackeys do it later, she guessed.  Getting to that store was a royal pain in the rear.  

"Well, this is useless."  Her voice showed her obvious disappointment.  With a quick toss, she sent the pen into a large trash and sat on the bench.  The evening brought gave a brief chill to the world.  Her jacket was tugged over her shoulders to try and keep her warm and to keep any illnesses away.  Being sick was the last thing she needed to happen.

After leaving her office her eyes would scan the immediate area for something, but that something was nowhere to be seen. “Where is that lizard? He’s never around when you need him.” She grumbled. Making a circle using her index finger and her thumb she would place the circle in her mouth and began blowing a fast constant stream of air, this action would result in a high pitch whistle echoing throughout the base. A couple seconds after the whistle Adrammelech would come flying from the east and after messing up her hair with the huge gusts of wind it created landed before her. “We’re going to the other side of Vermillion Drammy, so let’s make it quick. And try not to step on anything this time. ” She quickly mounted the dragon while speaking and they both headed towards their destination.

Ditching the dragon at the edge of the city, since he was a bit of a troublemaker, she sauntered through the streets of Vermillion city. It was the same as always she thought a disgusting haven for thieves , murderers and rapists and though she hated it, it reminded her of her home town.  Having window shopped for about an hour she finally found a set of brushes she felt would last her a good couple of months. Hopefully. But having leaving the shop she overheard a suspicious conversation. Something that doesn’t belong to someone? Was this person a thief? Looking at her watch she decided she had some time to discipline someone who would steal someone’s hard earned money and jewelry. “My, My what do we have here?” The woman said walking up towards the two.    

Back to top Go down
Viola-san
Novice
Novice
Viola-san

PostSubject: Re: Just another day [Open to everybody]   Just another day [Open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:19 pm

It was as if this was her punishment, walking straight into the town she hated, stealing just as sneakily as she always did, nobody spotting her until now. Her gaze now settled onto a taller woman, this time she felt a bit more fearful than she had before. "You just keep coming and coming don't you?" she said, it was more of an insult to the Fire Nation than a question.

Viola pulled down her hood, the sunlight hitting against her healthy pale skin, revealing who she really was as her light blue hair bobbed down out of her hood, twisting in and out. "Look I really don't have time for you Fire freaks, I've got better things to do." she smirked, turning on her heel, and swiftly running away through the crowds of people. She decided if they chased after her, she would just ask Melody to give her a lift for a safer escape.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Just another day [Open to everybody]   Just another day [Open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:45 pm

Yami took offence to the term "Fire freaks", so she decided to follow the girl, ignoring the other woman who had interrupted. Yami had been through a lot of stealth training, so as the sun set and shadows were cast longer, Yami shifted with her scenery. She became one with nature. She followed the girl, careful not to get close enough for that fox to smell her, but still remained within sight range. In all honesty, Yami was bored and wanted something to do, and stopping a thief seemed like a good way to pass the time.

As the sky got darker, Yami let out a shrill whistle. Her dragon, Fireball, flew down from the sky. "Alright, boy. Do you see that girl up there? I want you to get a good look at the fox on her shoulder. Memorize it, then you are free for the night. I need to check into the inn." After Yami finished giving the orders, Fireball crept off into the dark. His sleek black scales allowed him to blend into the dark background. Yami watched as he flew to the sky a few moments later.

Yami turned around and bent some fire into her palm, allowing her to see the map to find the nearest inn. She began walking back the direction she came, looking for a building that looked remotely like an inn. On the way, she bumped into somebody.
Back to top Go down
Adel
Novice
Novice
Adel

PostSubject: Re: Just another day [Open to everybody]   Just another day [Open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:58 pm

Just another day [Open to everybody] 14728110
Adelheid Phoenyx Fornicarás

Oh my Adel thought as she watched the girl ran off into the crowd. Not only was the young girl a thief she was also a bigot! What an interesting turn of events. Deciding not to trouble herself with such a person she would turn to order her soldiers to capture her and bring her into custody for further questioning. But when she turned around all she saw was some person covering their face and a large crowd which gathered to watch that altercation, she had forgotten she came into the city without any solders or The Vanguard Insignia, it wouldn’t matter though she had the help of someone here before she could say anything to the person, he/she/it ran off. Now she was pissed.

Not only she was insulted by some child, she was also ignored by some creep. She could feel the anger boiling over as she clenched her fist taking deep breathes to try and quell her rage. But she snapped anyways. Placing her fingers in her mouth once more she whistled for Adrammelech and the towering black dragon soon came to her call. The huge gust of wind from its wings blowing away everyone and everything in its path, before landing in the middle of the street crushing few buildings in its attempt to land safely. “We’re going hunting Drammy. ” She simple said as she climbed on the head of the dragon via its wings. She always hated Vermillion city and now she had a reason to shake it up a bit. Looking up into the sky she would notice another dragon but she didn’t care for it in all honesty she wanted the girl. “Let’s go. She isn’t escaping today.” The dragon released a might roar before taking off and began soaring in the sky. Adel kept her eyes out for the little trouble maker.

Back to top Go down
Viola-san
Novice
Novice
Viola-san

PostSubject: Re: Just another day [Open to everybody]   Just another day [Open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:45 pm

It wasn't what she expected to bump into the one person who she didn't want to be seeing. It was one of the girls from before, who had approached her basically pointing out the fact that she had seen her steal the money and the silver necklace. Of course, if the situation got worse, Viola would just hand over the money, but take the necklace, seeing as though it was her mothers.

Melody was growling at her, and Viola stood there baffled, blue eyes widened as she waited for a reply from the girl. The taste of smoke was still snapping at her, a sickening feeling coating Viola. She wanted to get out of this place, and quickly.

So many thoughts traveled by her, the fact that she hoped at the exit of the city were more stands with just enough money to buy Melody and herself some food, and hopeful then move onto the next place. But, her number one priority was to search were the royalty of the Fire Nation lived, assuming that her friends and family that had disappeared were supposedly trapped there, even though they weren't.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Just another day [Open to everybody]   Just another day [Open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:46 pm

Yami mentally face palmed herself, realizing that she had gone around in a circle and ended up running into the girl she had been following earlier. But this way, at least, she could get some information. Yami felt a little belittled, seeing as the girl was about two years younger than her, yet they were almost the same height. However, Yami noticed a disgusted look on the girl's face, then realized that the smell of smoke was stronger here. This girl obviously doesn't like the Empire, Yami thought.

Yami decided to be the first person to speak. "Look, I'm going to be honest with you. I could care less that you stole the money from that stand, but i'm really bored right now, so I thought I might do something good." She said to the girl. She hoped to make a friend in a city of people who didn't know her, at least hopefully not by her face. Her name, however, was a different matter. Yami thought it would be better to only use her first name. "My name is Yami. I'm a traveler. What's your name, and what brings you here to the Vermilion Empire?"
Back to top Go down
Viola-san
Novice
Novice
Viola-san

PostSubject: Re: Just another day [Open to everybody]   Just another day [Open to everybody] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 12:45 am

Viola kept her disgusting look on for awhile, and another few minutes before suddenly smiling cheerfully as if nothing was wrong. Her hand reared out toward Yami, her eyes closed. "Nice to meet you Yami, I'm Viola..." she paused a anime sweat drop forming as she remember in the first place why she even came here. The hand that had been out-stretched toward Yami was pulled back as she scratched the back of her head anxiously, her eyes darting else-where. "Actually... I just, came, here too..." she couldn't think of anything else to make-up except for one thing that wouldn't seem bad, like stealing. "T-to find my family!" she said, her finger pointing upward into an interesting gesture.

Suddenly Melody's growling entered Viola's ears and she peered over to see the fox was still growling at Yami. "It's okay Melody, she's alright.~" Viola beamed, patting the fox on the head before turning back toward Yami. "Soo, your a traveler too? What brings you to Vermilion Empire too?" she asked curiously. Viola had taken a liken to this girl, as she waited for a reply. Nobody had ever told her anything like this whenever she was caught stealing, which was the reason why an interest was sparked from Viola.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another day [Open to everybody]   Just another day [Open to everybody] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another day [Open to everybody]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2014 :: March-
Jump to: