Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
First Incounter. ((Yukina, Kura, and Massie.)) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
First Incounter. ((Yukina, Kura, and Massie.)) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
First Incounter. ((Yukina, Kura, and Massie.)) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
First Incounter. ((Yukina, Kura, and Massie.)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
First Incounter. ((Yukina, Kura, and Massie.)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
First Incounter. ((Yukina, Kura, and Massie.)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
First Incounter. ((Yukina, Kura, and Massie.)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
First Incounter. ((Yukina, Kura, and Massie.)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
First Incounter. ((Yukina, Kura, and Massie.)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
First Incounter. ((Yukina, Kura, and Massie.)) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
First Incounter. ((Yukina, Kura, and Massie.)) I_vote_lcapFirst Incounter. ((Yukina, Kura, and Massie.)) I_voting_barFirst Incounter. ((Yukina, Kura, and Massie.)) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
First Incounter. ((Yukina, Kura, and Massie.)) I_vote_lcapFirst Incounter. ((Yukina, Kura, and Massie.)) I_voting_barFirst Incounter. ((Yukina, Kura, and Massie.)) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

First Incounter. ((Yukina, Kura, and Massie.))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

First Incounter. ((Yukina, Kura, and Massie.)) Empty
PostSubject: First Incounter. ((Yukina, Kura, and Massie.))   First Incounter. ((Yukina, Kura, and Massie.)) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:50 pm

Euphie looked around. Her blonde hair seemed to have the glow, the glow Euphie alway had everyone anyone really. She had her hair half up, blowing her bangs so they also got out of her face.

Lethal was in the Elemental Kingdom for a business deal with some rebels. Amuri and Am were doing the deal while Tazuya and Euphie were suppose patrol the city incase any one of the rebels decided to make a quick leave with their plans.

Euphie had her hands behind her head, wearing her brown-trench coat like jacket. The weather was a little colder this time of year, Euphie being especially freezing in the snow. She looked like she was walking alone, now holding her arms as she walked. She looked behind her occasionally, as if looking for someone. Euphie tightened her scarf, "Where's Tazu...Why did we have to split up! I don't know anyone here. What if I get lost.." She continued to walk down the snowy path.

She looked around, and saw a figure as it snowed. Euphie thought he looked familar so she called out, "Hey! Hey you!" She started to run up to him.

Last edited by Yukina Love. on Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: First Incounter. ((Yukina, Kura, and Massie.))   First Incounter. ((Yukina, Kura, and Massie.)) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:40 pm

♒ TAZUYA ♒
Member of Lethal; a young assassin prodigy
Spoiler:

Tazuya was only mildly surprised when he felt Euphie's voice dance over his way. The boy had been coverly patrolling the area as instructed, subtly keeping an eye out for any enemies seeking to thwart their plans. It was truly kind of tragic for someone so young to be in the mercenary business, he speculated, but the young man felt a kind of indebtment to these people.

Both he and Euphie, though young, were two of the best assassins of Lethal. His soft personality didn't seem to fit the tasks he's forced to undergo, but Tazuya somehow managed to stay solid and resolute in himself. His mind went elsewhere when he killed. Somewere quieter and more HIM, while a darker side took over and shielded his mind from the homicide.

Tazuya turned and waited for Euphie to come into a halt in front of him. He regarded her silently for a moment, waiting for the girl to catch her breath, before saying, "I never intended to wander too far." He explained. "I felt we simply needed to cover more ground."

Vaguely, he sensed someone watching them, but he ignored it and waited for Euphie's response.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: First Incounter. ((Yukina, Kura, and Massie.))   First Incounter. ((Yukina, Kura, and Massie.)) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:12 am

Rikka was in the Elemental Kingdom. She was dressed in her usual attire, which is a dark green jacket with a dark green tank top underneath, she wears long black pants, and she wears black flats, with her choker. Rikka was just walking around.

People usually didn't ask were her parents were, cause nobody cared. Nobody cared about Rikka except herself. The thing is Rikka has no parents, well she has a dad, maybe but she doesn't know him. Just then Rikka remembered how much she hated crowds.

Why'd I come here? Nobody would care if I died. I am just a nobody, who has no friends, no family, no ANYTHING. She thought sadly/angrily, then she smoothed out her cropped hair. She never let it grow too long, if she did, she would have it cut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Incounter. ((Yukina, Kura, and Massie.))   First Incounter. ((Yukina, Kura, and Massie.)) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:24 am

Euphie huffed, "I guess it's okay." She felt it was better to not complain since she hasn't been doing the best patrolling in this weather. Euphie looked around, still holding her arms. Her big red mittens looking as if she was shaking a bit. "Aren''t you cold?" She looked Tazuya. "Maybe we should start walking towards the main central part of the city.."

She muttered to herself, "Where it's warmer..." Euphie noticed a girl, far off infront of them. The girl wasn't wearing much for this wear. "Huh... I wonder if she's cold too," Euphie spoke to herself. Euphie thought she looked.. out of place? She seemed intrigued how seemed maybe irrated by the crowd she just got of.

"I wonder what that crowd is for.. I heard there was a funeral here for the Queen's sister too.. We better keep our eyes out because it would be an easy chance for someone to make a run."

The locked arms with Tazuya, "Let's go Taaazzuu. It's freezing here."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Incounter. ((Yukina, Kura, and Massie.))   First Incounter. ((Yukina, Kura, and Massie.)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Incounter. ((Yukina, Kura, and Massie.))
Page 1 of 1