Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. I_vote_lcap((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. I_voting_bar((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. I_vote_lcap((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. I_voting_bar((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. Empty
PostSubject: ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars.   ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:28 am

Azami looked around. Even with her keen eyesight, the night was a trouble for her. "Lucian, do you see anything?" She blinked, tripping and running into her mate.

She blushed, "I'm sorry! I'm not the best with the dark.." Aza looked around, as if she was searching for something. "We should have done this during the day, Luci..." She calming followed Lucian.

Azami stopped walking, looking up at the sky, "It's so pretty! The stars are so bright. Just these trees are blocking all the light.."

Azami didn't feel like spreading her wings, thinking it would only bring more trouble seeing how clumsy she is already.

She then continued to follow Lucian.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars.   ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:43 am

LUCIAN

Spoiler:

Lucian's balance, though disrupted by Azami's stumble, was renewed effortlessly as he swung back into his swaggering gait. "Oh, Azami ~ !" I chose night because it is symbolic. And it adds a bit more thrill in our search. "And just look at that full moon!" he pointed to the silver crescent hovering in the sky. "Gorgeous yes?"

He sighed pleasantly and walked a head, humming a bit to himself. "You know, Azami. I think I smell a rabbit somewhere ... over there!" He pointed through the trees. "Kishiu's coming," he clarified.

Last edited by LadyKura on Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars.   ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:47 am

"How the hell do you do that?" he asked jumping down from the top of a tree. He landed lightly, his sword rattling a bit "Jeez nothing gets past you does it?"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars.   ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:57 am

Azami smiled at Lucian.

"You know, Azami. I think I smell a rabbit somewhere ... over there!" He pointed through the trees. "Kishiu's coming," he clarified.

"Oh!" She blinked, seeing Kishiu come from where Lucian pointed. Azami called out, "Hi Kishiu!" Aza stayed close to Lucian, seeing Kishiu walking towards him.

Even though everyone was close, Azami prefered to stay closer to Lucian. She wasn't comfortable when he wasn't around, and made sure she was there next to him when he was.

The dark didn't make her feel any better. Azami was afraid of the darkness.

She linked arms with Lucian, "What are you doing here, Kishiu?" Azami was wearing her normal, light pink dress going to her knees. Her skins was a little cold, feeling the night breeze.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars.   ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:15 pm

LUCIAN

"How the hell do you do that?" he asked jumping down from the top of a tree. He landed lightly, his sword rattling a bit "Jeez nothing gets past you does it?"

Lucian raised one ebony brow. "Of course not!" he said cheerfully. "I have these." He pointed to his nose and ears. "Not to mention your footsteps are heavier than a bear's."

"So, Kishui-rabbit, what brings you around? And don't be gloomy; my darling Azami here needs a bit of sunshine."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars.   ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:23 pm

"First of all I'm not a rabbit, second I'm not gloomy I'm reserved, thirdly where the hell are you gonna find sunshine in the middle fo the night" he said "And finally, it's my island too, I can come and go as I please...if you must know I came here to think...I always come here to think."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars.   ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:40 pm

Azami looked at Kishiu and said sarcastically, "Well that was nice.."

She yawned and stretched, her wings instantly popping out of her back. They were so beautiful, her wings, shining in even the darkess place. They rested on her shoulders, making it look like she was wearing a coat of pure white feathers.

Azami looked up at Lucian, smiling.

Azami suddenly then looked at Kishiu like she remembered something, "Where's Shenati? Isn't she usually with you..?"
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars.   ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:47 pm

LUCIAN

Lucian pouted. "How mean, 'Shui," he protested, producing a piece of candy out of nowhere and proceeding to eat it. A mournful tone permeated in in his tone, "Wouldn't you believe it? My little rabbit -- always such an ass."

He shook his head. "Pitiful world. Don't you worry about him, Azami. He's just jealous because of our love. Zenuyaki isn't pleased."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars.   ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:54 pm

Kishiu was tempted to slice Lucian up but stopped. He tightened his fist "I'm not being an ass" he said "I'm being blunt...there's a difference kid, secondly I'm not jealous of your love, I have Shetani, and we're perfectly happy together...it's just she's a little..well she has a temper sometimes and it's times like that when she needs her space....now don't make me have to reincarnate you myself"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars.   ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:03 pm

Azami sighed, "Now, Now guys." She didn't like it when they fought, which was quite often. Lucian often got into trouble.

Her wings slowly disappeared into her back, Azami seeming to be just a tad tired.

She interlocked her hand with Lucian's and leaned on him, "Do I have a temper, Luci?" Azami tried to sound cute, trying to enjoy the time she had with Lucian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars.   ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next