Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The demon boy is captured (( OPEN )) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The demon boy is captured (( OPEN )) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The demon boy is captured (( OPEN )) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The demon boy is captured (( OPEN )) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The demon boy is captured (( OPEN )) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The demon boy is captured (( OPEN )) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The demon boy is captured (( OPEN )) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The demon boy is captured (( OPEN )) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The demon boy is captured (( OPEN )) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The demon boy is captured (( OPEN )) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The demon boy is captured (( OPEN )) I_vote_lcapThe demon boy is captured (( OPEN )) I_voting_barThe demon boy is captured (( OPEN )) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The demon boy is captured (( OPEN )) I_vote_lcapThe demon boy is captured (( OPEN )) I_voting_barThe demon boy is captured (( OPEN )) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The demon boy is captured (( OPEN ))

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The demon boy is captured (( OPEN )) Empty
PostSubject: The demon boy is captured (( OPEN ))   The demon boy is captured (( OPEN )) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:56 am

Fire and smoke ate at a small town near Ba Sing Se. It had been attack by the Black Locus, two members had attacked it and they had Shino knocked out as they needed him alive. Jein finished killing a man as he looked over to Akustki," hey a$$hole, are we done yet? Can we leave this troubled of a town yet...I am getting bored !" whined Jein as he tossed the dead body to the ground.

Akustki looked at jein," You have no patience and sometimes I want to kill you." grumbled Akustki as he carried Shino over his shoulder." Once we bring back the boy we have to lay low for a few days as we are instructed" he said not looking at jein. Jein sneered as he had hated how he was made to wait as he needed ti kill," COME ON !!!! You know I hate this stupid waiting around...can't we have some fun?" argued Jein as he began to walk out of the plaza.

Dead bodies littered the ground from the chaos the two men had caused. The stench of death filled the air and the smell of fire could be smelt from miles away as the wind carried the smell across the plains and even into Ba Sing Se.

"We have to get out soon...the authorities will be here soon and I do not want to smell worse then I already do" Akustki said as he turning around following Jein. He knew that they would be here soon as the fire was hard not to see and he was in no mood to fight anymore. also the rumors of the Doletskaya clan resurfacing only made things worse for the Black locus for many reasons.
Back to top Go down
Arra
Novice
Novice
Arra

PostSubject: Yearning for flesh   The demon boy is captured (( OPEN )) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:19 pm

Arra

She soared from tree branch to tree branch in the sparse forest outside of a small town. It was located a small distance from Ba Sing Se. When the village came in sight, she stayed perched on a tree branch and watched the smoke swirl over the little village. She grimaced.
Shuni, her black cameleon-leopard sprang onto a branch just below her. "Another village, Shuni." She shook her head. "The third we've seen torched since we left Omashu." Shuni looked up at her and shook her head in disgust. "We should look for survivors."

She swung herself onto a lower branch and dropped to the ground from there. Shuni landed beside her and rubbed up against her leg. She smiled and started running toward the small village. While running, she exspanded her mental consciousness to the minds and eyes of the animals in the small town. There were few, but claimed to have seen two men slaughter a vast amount of humans. A shiver ran through her body. "These men could be dangerous, just beware." Shuni grunted in response and picked up her pace. She licked around her mouth. Arra chuckled. "Just don't eat the murdered." Shuni looked up to her, as if to ask about the murderers. She nodded. Do with them what you wish.

When the two had managed to get to the walls of the city, Arra pulled out her only knife and stuck it into the low wall. She stetched up and stepped on the blade, then heaved herself onto the top of the wall. Shuni sprang with her haunches and landing gracefully beside her. She yanked the knife from the wall and took a small leap from the wall to the roof of a house that wasn't in ashes. She extended her link with animals again and received reports that the men were in the nearby plaza.

So, Arra and Shuni sat waiting and listening for the slightest details of the men's conversation. Arra sat patiently, but Shuni shuffled her paws and unsheathed her claws.

It was easy to tell... she yearned for the two men's flesh.
Back to top Go down
http://dawnera.proboards.com

PostSubject: Re: The demon boy is captured (( OPEN ))   The demon boy is captured (( OPEN )) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:38 pm

Artemis had began walking through the town. Things were going according to plan, it was only a matter of time being Kai and Rompolyus had finished their training. He had noticed that the town had been burning which was the third he had seen that was one fire, he knew that they were looking for the demon boy. He did not have the power to fight Deathlock but he could not let them summon the demon. He kept his casual walk as he stood just outside the builidngs. He could feel that the Black Locus members where near, he shook his head a she was too late to stop the summoning.

Lodi stepped out of the shadows as he looked into the village that was aflame. " Its too late, we should leave and gather our strength for the battle to come." he said as he just looked over at the buildings. Artemis said nothing as he knew that Lodi was right but he could not let this search go in vain...but he had no choice. " Lets go" was all he said a she turned around and walked away. Lodi turned to follow as he could feel the demon summoning, he could feel the energy pour all over the city. He was no match for the demon on a 1 v 1 but he knew a 4v1 from the entire clan would defeat the demon. "tsk" said Lodi under his breath as he turned and walked away with Artemis as the two cloaked figures vanished into the night.

Thunder boomed over the city as lighting shot out across the town as the rain began to pour. Akastki and Jein had the boy in a trance as weird demonic markings covered the ground he layed upon. They stood in a straight forward positions making hand symbols. They kept in a state of trance as they had no idea they were being watched.Then the markings began to glow a bright purple as a evil demonic power surged through the boys body as his bones began to reshape and crack. The boy moaned in pain as his voice turned from a small boy to a demonic tone. His face grew dark as his eyes turned a fiery yellow.

The boys muscles expanded and he grew 4 feet taller making him now 10 feet tall. His skin turned dark green. Then he exploded in a giant fireball as in the middle stood a powerful demon. He cracked his neck and looked over to his left, his eyes narrowed as he spotted a girl spying on them. " We have a guest.." he said loud enough for her to hear.
Back to top Go down
Arra
Novice
Novice
Arra

PostSubject: Re: The demon boy is captured (( OPEN ))   The demon boy is captured (( OPEN )) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:58 pm

Arra

She saw the crowd of sinister beings crowding in the square beneath her. Her eyes were closed and her head was bowed in concentration. Her mind was stretched out to the creatures near her. The murmurings near her registered in her mind, but were mere side notes to her main focus: finding animals to assist her. She found one Armadillo-tiger, three cobra-pumas, and a hawk-wolf couple. A surprising find... She would have smiled had she not heard at that very moment, "We have a guest." Her crystal blue snapped open. She hastily gave the creatures directions to her location and orders to come quickly. She gazed down at the scene, the horrific warriors unfolding a horrific tableau of epic proprtions in front of her very eyes.

Her face was exspressionless and her black hair curtained her ivory skin. Her right hand fingered her knife, but decided against it. She stood on the rooftop, her legs short but slender. Her straight hair fell to her hips. Shuni stood up beside her.

"Why torch an innocent city? Why kill innocent people?" Shuni growled and showed her canines, as if to prove a point. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
http://dawnera.proboards.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The demon boy is captured (( OPEN ))   The demon boy is captured (( OPEN )) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The demon boy is captured (( OPEN ))
Page 1 of 1