Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Demon's Heart (Open to Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Demon's Heart (Open to Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Demon's Heart (Open to Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Demon's Heart (Open to Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Demon's Heart (Open to Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Demon's Heart (Open to Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Demon's Heart (Open to Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Demon's Heart (Open to Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Demon's Heart (Open to Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Demon's Heart (Open to Kouzai) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Demon's Heart (Open to Kouzai) I_vote_lcapA Demon's Heart (Open to Kouzai) I_voting_barA Demon's Heart (Open to Kouzai) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Demon's Heart (Open to Kouzai) I_vote_lcapA Demon's Heart (Open to Kouzai) I_voting_barA Demon's Heart (Open to Kouzai) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Demon's Heart (Open to Kouzai)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

A Demon's Heart (Open to Kouzai) Empty
PostSubject: A Demon's Heart (Open to Kouzai)   A Demon's Heart (Open to Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:42 pm

Shetani trudged through the forest path, cursing herself for being so stupid before. She was, in fact, grateful for Lucian for helping her out. He had a good heart, and had helped her even with the past violence between them. Ways of apologizing to Kishiu ran through her mind as she huffed along to the cottage.

What seemed like after agonizing days she came upon the cabin. Thinking back, she didn't have any fond memories here. She crossed her arms across her chest and carefully opened the door. It creaked. The cabin was dark, and Shetani let out a breath that she hadn't realized she'd been holding. Checking the three rooms, she concluded that the house was empty and he hadn't returned. That makes four days. She sighed and allowed herself to slouch down on her dining room chair. Rubbing her eyes, she almost wanted to wait another day to go look for him, for her eyes were still red from crying and her voice shook ever so slightly. She was a mess. But not as much as Kishiu, and it's your fault.

Shetani groaned and rested her elbows on the table, and her head in her hands. Just five more minutes, then she would go out to look.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Heart (Open to Kouzai)   A Demon's Heart (Open to Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:50 pm

Kishiu sighed as he walked towards his and Shetani's cottage. He had spent the last few days with Saiyo while he recooperated. Kishiu was ready for another beating, mostly likely him leaving had pissed Shetani to the point of plotting his death, but he was about to find would shock him. Kishiu saw Shetani sitting down, she seemed different. She was sad and in pain, she was worried. 'Crap' though Kishiu 'What the hell have I done?' Kishiu walked over to Shetani and gently put his hand on her shoulder, he knelt down next to her and took one of her hands in his and put his other hand to her cheek. Kishiu stared into her eyes, she had been crying, she really was in pain. "Shetani.." he said, unable to force out anything else. He felt horrible.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Heart (Open to Kouzai)   A Demon's Heart (Open to Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:01 pm

Thoughts were whirring through her head so fast that she didn't notice the door open. She heard footsteps but didn't care. It was probably Lucian or someone, come to check on her. The footsteps stopped right next to her. She still didn't look up. Then, some one took her hand, and there was a hand on her cheek, turning her face towards whoever had come inside. "Shetani...." came a familiar voice. She knew who that was. And suddenly, her watery eyes focused and she could make out the blond porcupine hair, the pale face, and the dark eyes of Kishiu. He was here! "Oh!" was all she could make out as she jerked back in surprise and tipped over her chair, landing on the floor. Shetani jumped up quickly and scanned him with her eyes. He was bruised, but he didn't look broken, or bloody. "Kishiu!" she exclaimed, laughing in surprise. She put her hands over her mouth and breathed, "I'm so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Heart (Open to Kouzai)   A Demon's Heart (Open to Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:14 pm

Kishiu gave a small smile and shook his head "Don't be....honeslty, it's my fault. I should've known not to give you a Camellia. I should've known. I did the wrong thing by walking out on you...I thought what I did would be best, I wanted to give myself a chance to recover without risking pissing you off again, and getting myself further hurt. I also left to give you a chance to calm down...but now I see how much pain you're in...and I realize I should've never done it. Shetani. I don't want you to think I hate you, because I can never ever hate you, you are the most amazing person I know. You're strong and independant, and so what if you're a little moody, I love you when you're moody. Everyone keeps telling me to give up with you, but I can't, I know there's a softer human side to you in there, and I'm going to keep trying untill I find it. What I'm trying to say is I'm so so sorry, can you please forgive me?"
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Heart (Open to Kouzai)   A Demon's Heart (Open to Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:23 pm

A Camellia. Visions of that horrible day flashed through her mind. Her father. A knife. His laugh. Her mother. Unaware. Gardening. Shetani. Sitting there. Watching. Not understanding. The knife. Her mother's scream. Blood. Blood on the flowers. Her own scream. Her father laughing. Her, running. Away. Scared....

Shetani let out a sigh of relief that he was alright, and hadn't taken in much of what he had said. She shook the bloody thoughts from her mind and threw herself to him, embracing him. Kishiu was alright. For now, that was all that mattered. She pulled back and looked him in the eye, then put her arms around his shoulders and kissed him, and let all the love she had bottled up flow in that one kiss. And for that moment, she loved him. More than anything else in the world, and she was happy. Her face slipped down and rested on his shoulder, she buried her face in his neck and hugged him. He was safe.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Heart (Open to Kouzai)   A Demon's Heart (Open to Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:35 pm

Kishiu was thrown off a bit as Shetani embraced him and kissed him. But he soon adjusted and returned the kiss. As Shetani rested her head in the crevice of his neck, Kishiu put his arms around her. He held her close and tight, he never wanted to let her go. "I love you, Shetani" he whispered in her ear. He kissed her forehead and held her close. "How about you and me stay here, just the two of us tonight" he said "We can enjoy some quality time together, since I've been gone for 4 days right?"
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Heart (Open to Kouzai)   A Demon's Heart (Open to Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:50 pm

Shetani let go of him and stepped back, taking a deep breath. She felt much better, and smiled at him. "Okay. I can even make dinner," she said as she walked over to the kitchen, which was part of the dining/living room. Sifting through the cupboards, she found some noodles, and the ingredients to make ramen. She took everything out, as well as a pot, which she filled half way with water, and looked back at her partner. "Hey," she called. "I'll be yours the rest of the day, but only this once. Wouldn't want to lose my bad reputation by becoming nice, now would I?" she smirked at him.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Heart (Open to Kouzai)   A Demon's Heart (Open to Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:59 pm

Kishiu laughed "I wouldn't take you any other way Shetani" he said "I told you, I love you the way you are, nice or moody, I'll never stop loving you. I love you for you and that's all that matters."
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Heart (Open to Kouzai)   A Demon's Heart (Open to Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:07 pm

Shetani laughed, a true laugh, and looked back at him as she put the noodles in the boiling water. She added a dash of salt. "I'm glad. Oh! And remember that the Elders called in all the Ancients for a meeting tomorrow at noon or something. So we get to see everyone again!" She sat down at the table a while later, with the ramen. "Eat up. So, where were you these past four days?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Heart (Open to Kouzai)   A Demon's Heart (Open to Kouzai) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:31 pm

"I stayed with Saiyo and Akane" he said "But I will admit, I missed you, I missed lying there next to you at night. It was lonely without you there." Kishiu finished eating and stood up, hewalked over to Shetani "Can I at least help you with something? Maybe help you clean up?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Heart (Open to Kouzai)   A Demon's Heart (Open to Kouzai) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Demon's Heart (Open to Kouzai)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next