Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Demon in the Closet ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Demon in the Closet ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Demon in the Closet ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Demon in the Closet ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Demon in the Closet ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Demon in the Closet ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Demon in the Closet ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Demon in the Closet ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Demon in the Closet ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Demon in the Closet ( Open ) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Demon in the Closet ( Open ) I_vote_lcapA Demon in the Closet ( Open ) I_voting_barA Demon in the Closet ( Open ) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Demon in the Closet ( Open ) I_vote_lcapA Demon in the Closet ( Open ) I_voting_barA Demon in the Closet ( Open ) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Demon in the Closet ( Open )

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A Demon in the Closet ( Open ) Empty
PostSubject: A Demon in the Closet ( Open )   A Demon in the Closet ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 2:27 pm

Shino looked out at the people in the fish shop. It was a great sight to see people enjoying his food. He was a famous cook and he was one of the fastest cooks in Ba sing se. He loved the smell of cooking seafood, he could cook just about anything. He had left his home in the water tribe and became a cook to get away from the stress at home. He enjoyed the smell of the food grilling. He loved the different styles he could make. He heard the bell ring on the front desk as the waiter gave him a new order. He smiled as he read snow crab legs. He loved this dish the mist on the menu." your full of it" a voice said in his head.

All Shino could do was ignore it, he could not argue with it as he would look insane yelling at himself." snow crab legs reminds you of home? Haha that's sweet, hey to bad your mother can't see you know....ahhhh hearing her scream was delightful that one night wasn't it?" the voice teased him. Shino clenched his fist as he was reminded on that night when his mother died of a heart virus and now his father married a new women who was not as sweet as his real mom.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: A Demon in the Closet ( Open )   A Demon in the Closet ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:44 am

A young girl, around the age of 16 walks into the Fish shop, her hungry stomach had led her into this shop. Her brown/red hair hanged into her face, it was short, and obviously cut with a dull edged blade. Her clothing was what attracted the most attention towards her. The clothing items didn't belong to any certain nation. There was another thing about her that stood out from the crowd. She was blindfolded, barefeet and carried a strange sword on her back. The girl walks towards the counter, before stopping infront of it. "I'd like some food" There was a meny lying on an empty table on the other side of the shop. "Give me number 4 with a vegetable stew" She said. She hadn't even looked a the meny, She just seemingly knew. The waitress was just about to deliver the order. "Oh, and don't forget to give me the real thing. I know you are empty for it, but you should prepare more, because there will be ten more orders of number 4." She finsihed as she headed towards a free table, taking a seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Demon in the Closet ( Open )   A Demon in the Closet ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:53 am

" hey check out the newcomer boy" the voice said to Shino in his head. Shino looked up as he was intrigued. He had never seen a girl like that before. She was blindfolded which was interesting part about the girl, the even more interesting part was that she didn't even look at a menu! Shino was amazed and found it amusing at the sometime." hey she's got you beat" Shino thought to himself teasing the voice. All Shino could hear was a growl and a small pulsation no normal man could feel came from Shino," Damn mortals..." growled the voice. Shino got the order as he liked her taste of style. He immediately got to work, with fast quick hands he cut the eel and also began to make crab legs. He places rice on the plate cover it with eel then placed the crab legs ontop. Then he smothered it with his famous sauce. He rang the bell and nodded to the waiter as he took it to the girl. He bowed and walked away leaving the girl to eat.

Shino watched as he wondered if she was blind did she like eat with tenticals he teased himself. " pathetic...." growled the voice as he it hear his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: A Demon in the Closet ( Open )   A Demon in the Closet ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:18 pm

Terra glances towards the waitress, nodding as if to signalize a thanks. She picks up her chopsticks, and with great precision grabs a hold of a piece of the crab. She lifts it up with her chopsticks, and right before she was going to eat it, she stops the movement. She lifts a finger and touches the crab, as she suspected, It wasn't as warm as she had wanted it to be. It had turned a bit cold on the way over to her table. She places her chopsticks down on the bowl, before signalizing for the waiter to come over to her. "Excuse me, not to be rude or anything, but my crab is cold." She said, facing the wall infront of her. "Could I have a word with the chef?" She asked the waiter. The waiter hesitated, before glancing towards the kitchen. "One moment miss, I'll ask of the chef has got the time." he said as he headed towards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Demon in the Closet ( Open )   A Demon in the Closet ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:48 pm

Shino was busy cleaning dishes when the waiter came up and asked if he was busy. Shino looked at her as if she was dumb then he smiled. He said he would come out after he finished with the dishes. The waiter went back to the table to tell the girl what he had told her. Shino stopped for the moment and stared at her hard as he wondered why she wanted to talk to her. The voice cane back as it laughed at him. Shino ignored the voice as he still wondered why. Was the food cold? Did he make a mistake? No he couldn't have he had known this style since he was 4 years old! He struggled to think about what could have gone wrong." hmmm maybe she's here to kill your sorry ass !" the voice exclaimed. Shino ignored it as he finished the dishes and walked over and sat down at the table.

"so what can I do for?" he asked. Shino tried to avoid a convo about his arm since it was covered up with combat tape from shoulder all the way down to his fingers. He place both arms just to make it seem like it's no big deal.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: A Demon in the Closet ( Open )   A Demon in the Closet ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:33 am

Terra just keeps staring ahead her food remained untouched, her chopsticks placed over the top of the bowl. She opens her mouth and begins to speak. "My crab was cold when I got it." She said, her head turning towards the cook. She remembered a part of the vision she had before she woke up. She remembered the taped arm, and she had seen what was beneath the tape in her vision. "You have angered some spirits, havent you." She said, more like a statement than a question. "There is someone talking with you, that no one else can hear."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Demon in the Closet ( Open )   A Demon in the Closet ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:21 am

He was shocked that the crab was cold, he thought he had done it right but maybe he had not. He frowned but he was not upset about the food, more he was upset about the mistake. Then she said did he anger someone, the voice inside of his head. The voice laughed as he was intrigued that this girl knew about him," hey boy maybe she wants to sleep with you know !! HAHAHA poor fool she's good looking...too bad she will just be killed by me later !!" taunted the voice as he said to Shino. Shino averted his eyes as the voice assaulted him. He hated talking about it and he hated how she knew about it when he didn't even tell her about it. How did she know? He looked back at her as he ignored the voice." how do you know about the voice? Wait...do you know know what it is?!" he demanded as he slightly leaned forward on the chair with deserate eyes. The voice laughed again as a low growl followed. Shino sat back as that growl scared him.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: A Demon in the Closet ( Open )   A Demon in the Closet ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:10 pm

Terra turns her head towards the man, before giving him a slight nod "I have a suspicion, yes." She said. She could sense the dark energy surrounding him. The hate oozing out of his arm. "It's spread right. Since it sealed itself inside of you." Terra moves a hand out towards his arm, and the very moment her fingertips touched the arm, she could hear it speak. A small smirk spread across her face. "Oh, I know what it is. I even know how to get rid of it, but then again, you served me cold food, so I am not sure if I should help you or not" She calmly said while a cruel smirk spread across her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Demon in the Closet ( Open )   A Demon in the Closet ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:51 pm

" It was a long time ago, I read a book and ever since there was a mark branded on my wrist. Like a virus the more the tattoo spread the more I can hear him." Shino said as he looked at his arm. The voice laughed as he found it funny how much he had taken control of the boys emotion, soon he would come to existance....soon he could come out and play. Shino began to take off the wrapping as he showed her the tattoo. She could feel if she touched where the seal was and how much it had spread. It was now beginning to work its way past his shoulder and into his chest." I read that once or like if ever we are sperated I will die along with him. Its like we are one...all in one soul." Shino tried to explain. He looked back at the crab as he placed his hand on the bowl just looking at it, then the demon wanted to tease him. Immediatly the bowl began to steam as it was cooked perfectly. Shino removed his hand as he looked at it in horror....he had never ever done that before.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: A Demon in the Closet ( Open )   A Demon in the Closet ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:53 am

Terra turns back towards the bowl, picking it up along with her chopsticks. She takes a couple of bites, before she places it down on the table again. "Well, I know how to stop it from spreading further, and since my food is warm now, I'm deciding wether or not to help you." She said. She moves to grab a hold of his arm, and place her entire hand against it. She feels a seperate pulse, as if he had two hearts. "There are two options here, chop off your arm and shoulder, or place another seal where the spreading has ended, stopping the development and hindering it from spreading further than it already has." She pauses, taking a couple of more bites of her food. "Of course, stopping the progression would mean that you were stuck with the voice forever" a sly smirk spreads across her face. "The sealing prosess would require certain, funds. If you know what I mean."
She was a type of person that will try and get money out of everything. Her upbringing among the mercenaries had taught her that, if there are possibilities for earning money, grab the chance.
"If you decide to cut off your arm, I'll do that for free" She said, pointing to her diamond blade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Demon in the Closet ( Open )   A Demon in the Closet ( Open ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Demon in the Closet ( Open )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next