Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 32 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 32 I_vote_lcapThe Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 32 I_voting_barThe Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 32 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 32 I_vote_lcapThe Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 32 I_voting_barThe Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 32 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage

The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:23 pm

Hope yelled at the top of her lungs when she heard Yoshi. " YOSHI HELP!!" Hope yelled as she feel down what seemed to be light a bottemless hole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:48 pm

Yoshimori followed the sound of Hope's voice and jumped down the hole she fell into. "I'm coming Hope!" He shouts as he began to pick up speed. As he appeared next to her he reached out trying to grab her. "Take my hand." He said as his wings came out, but stood closed so Hope could grab him. "Hurry." Yoshimori said trying to grab her himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:21 pm

Hope grabbed Yoshi's hand and they were off. Hope was shaking while they flew up. She was terrified. Why does this keep happening to her? Was it because of Yoshi?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:41 pm

Yoshimori tried to fly up as fast as he could. "You ok?" He asked as they finally were back at the top and safely landed. "Sorry again... I'm sure this is my fault." Yoshimori added scoping out the area.

((OOC: Yoshimori may get her into trouble, but he gets her out of it too.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:02 pm

" We don't know if it was Yoshi so don't blame yourself" Hope said trying to calm Yoshi down. " Lets just keep walking" Hope said walking. She kept thinking why this was happening. " Whoever did this is probably trying to get rid of me to get to you" Hope said as she looked at Yoshi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:12 pm

"Which would make it my fault." Yoshimori answered her looking at the floor. He didn't know who else would want to get rid of him. Nobody else knew where he was... At least not that he knew of. "So what's the plan?" Yoshimori asked walking beside Hope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:54 pm

" It's not your fault" Hope said looking at her feet. " Well the map now says to go to this temple" Hope said looking at the map. " But maybe we should just rest so we can have enough reast for the road" Hope said still looking at the map.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:55 pm

"Good idea. You rest. I'll keep watch." Yoshimori said not wanting to take any chances. "IF you need anything that i can help with just ask." He added as he sat and looked around like a guard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:56 pm

" Okay but if anything happens just wake me up" Hope said going to sleep. She woke up after about 20 minutes because she couldn't sleep with all this tumping around her. " Yoshi can you stop stuping around the tent I can't sleep" Hope said annoyed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:19 pm

Yoshimori looked at Hope a little confused. "Ummm... I'm not stomping... I'm not even touching the floor." He said as he was hovering knowing that something was about to happen. "Crap... What now?" Yoshimori asked as he landed and began looking from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black
Page 32 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next