Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Black Inferno I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Black Inferno I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Black Inferno I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Black Inferno I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Black Inferno I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Black Inferno I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Black Inferno I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Black Inferno I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Black Inferno I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Black Inferno 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Black Inferno I_vote_lcapBlack Inferno I_voting_barBlack Inferno I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Black Inferno

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Black Inferno Empty
PostSubject: Black Inferno   Black Inferno I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 10:13 am

a figure wearing a black trench coat moved through the Vermillion capital, walking through the crowd. His eyes dark eyes was filled with hate and sorrow from his friend that died by a monster in a form of a human. he sighed, as he leaned over the walls surrounding the palace. he looked into the sky, "i have to become stronger..." he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Soren Shikyo
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Soren Shikyo

Black Inferno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Inferno   Black Inferno I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 12:34 pm

Soren eased through the crowd with a steady pace. With much on his mind he paid very little attention to the people that surrounded him. The source of his distraction was that of most sources, his job. In most cases this would be normal, but most people didn't have the kind of job he did. He was an Assassin for hire. Killing people didn't usually bother him too much. He always figured they deserved it one way or the other. That was until, his last contract. Something about it changed him. Now he was having to do some soul searching before he completed another assignment. Due to his mind being elsewhere, he didn't notice the kid in a trench coat right in front of him. Before he knew it, he had bumped into the little kid.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Black Inferno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Inferno   Black Inferno I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 3:28 pm

Drago fell onto the ground, it wasn't the man's fault, he was leaning on the wall. drago stood up and slapped the dust off his clothing, suprisingly today was sunny and yet drago was wearing a heavy jacket as well as normal clothing underneath. "i'm alright..." he said in a bit sad tone.
Back to top Go down
Soren Shikyo
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Soren Shikyo

Black Inferno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Inferno   Black Inferno I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 5:32 pm

Soren was startled for a moment, but that emotion was quickly overrun by embarrassment. Soren looked down as he saw the young man dust himself off. Soren quickly apologized, "I am sorry about that. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." Soren then extended his hand, "My name is Soren; and you would be?" Soren's hands were covered in his granite gloves, indicating he was an earthbender.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Black Inferno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Inferno   Black Inferno I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 10:29 am

"Drago Pheonix, "he said shaking the man's hand. it could be seen on his face that he was a bit upset. his eyes filled with sorrrow and pain.

(sorry for the short post couldn't come up with anything else XD)
Back to top Go down
Soren Shikyo
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Soren Shikyo

Black Inferno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Inferno   Black Inferno I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 3:51 pm

"Nice to meet you Drago," Soren said politely. He could tell the boy was upset about something. Normally Soren didn't get into those type of discussions, but this time he would make an acceptation. Soren looked at the boy and asked, "So may I inquire as to how you are doing? It appears as if you might be a bit upset about something. I hope it wasn't anything that I did; was it?"
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Black Inferno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Inferno   Black Inferno I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:06 pm

Drago gave a sigh, "it's not you, someone killed my friend a feww weeks ago and she was just a few meters away..." he felt it was his fault that he couldn't protect his own friend, "so much for being the light state's top 20 bounty hunters,"he sighed to himself.
Back to top Go down
Soren Shikyo
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Soren Shikyo

Black Inferno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Inferno   Black Inferno I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 8:58 pm

Soren listened as the young man explained himself and his current situation. Soren had never really been on the listening end of those who were grieving. He had always been the cause of suffering; never really thinking to actually listen to it. Soren adjusted his coat and then attempted to give some words of comfort, "I am sorry for your loss. I know it is hard to loose someone you hold dear to you. The unfortunate truth is that, people die. Some die of natural causes and others are taken from us. There is a time to grieve, but you cant grieve forever. What is important is that you pick yourself up and move forward. You can either choose to forgive and forget, or..." Soren paused. His voice lowered to almost a whisper, "... or you can choose justice. What you choose is your decision, but make sure you think carefully before making it." Soren then brought the volume of his voice back up to normal, "Well I tell you what. How about I buy you a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Black Inferno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Inferno   Black Inferno I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 10:23 pm

"you sound like my friend Leo," he said as he wiped his eyes with his sleeve. "thanks for the offer," he said as fire works randomly started exploding in the sky. a crowd of people started racing. drago wondered what was going on, he heard two kids racing by saying, "the magic show is about to begin, hurry!"
Drago never saw a magic show, "how about we see this show instead?"
Back to top Go down
Soren Shikyo
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Soren Shikyo

Black Inferno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Inferno   Black Inferno I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 12:50 am

Soren smiled at his comment, "Well then I am guessing Leo would want you to continue on with your life." Soren then heard the fireworks and turned his attention to the beautiful spectacle that had lit up the sky. Hearing the kids say something about a magic show, he then responded to Drago's inquiry, "Yea sure. It could be fun I guess. I have never really seen one before." Soren then started walking towards where the crowd was gathered. He wanted to see what the commotion was all about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black Inferno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Inferno   Black Inferno I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Inferno
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next