Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage

The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:40 pm

Hope pointed to the left side of her leg and her right arm so the strange boy could heal her
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:47 pm

Shoku smiled, a large demon horse drapped over his back. "A demon..should be worth some money...then I can upgrade my sword...." he said smiling, pointy teeth coming from his mouth. "Hey...where's the girl?" he asked looking around "I wanna go show off to her that I can take care of myself"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:52 pm

As Yoshimori and Hope ran through the woods the bumped in the dude Hope tried to stop from going in the woods.

"What are you doing!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:14 pm

Yoshimori stop next to Hope. "Hold still for a minute. I need a few minutes to put the bandages on." Yoshimori noticed the demon horse. He knew it from when he was back home on Demon Island. He mumbled something under his breath which made the horse turn away from th group and get ready to leave. He smiled and he wrapped the girls wund quickly hoping that neither of the two noticed him mumble. "I think that should do it." Yoshimori said as he finished wrapping the girls wounds. He noticed that the horse hadn't yet left. "What's taking him so long?" He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:44 pm

As Hope wacthed the boy finish wrapping her wounds she asked him "What did you just say to that horse?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:44 pm

Yoshimori looked away obliviously. "What do mean? I didn't say anything other than what i said to you." He turned back to her and the new person. "So what's the plan now?" Yoshimori was finally getting what he'd always wanted, a little excitement. Yoshimori patiently waited for an answer as continued to watch the horse. He realized that he'd forgotten something and then turn away from the two. He pretended to look for something and mumbled another few words. The horse took off and he turned back to them. "Geez i was trying to find a few berries. I haven't eaten in a while." He said calmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:48 pm

Hope was confused there was no berries around them and she could have sworn he had said something.

"Um thanks for taking care of my wounds those arrows just came out of no where." Said Hope
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:49 pm

Yoshimori smiled and rubbed the back of his head. "It was nothing. Just doing what i thought was right." He hated having to act dumb, but it was the best way t keephis families secrets. "Maybe we should get back to your home. There were some people who were worried about you." He became a little more serious. "Seriously, we should probably go to avoid having to deal with anymore arrows. By the way, i'm Yoshimori."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:30 pm

"I'm Hope," Hope replied. "And I'm sorry, but, I'm not going back home. I'm getting out of here!" Hope climbed to her feet and took Yoshimori's arm in her hands. "We shouldn't stick around. Where is that other boy? He should get away, too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:31 pm

"Ok so which ay are we going?" Yoshimori asked confused by how she didn't want to go home. He knew his arents would be worried, but he had mde a promise to help her and that's what he was going to do. "I'm sure he can take care of himself." Yoshimori said referring to the boy. "If you wanna get out of here we should really move fast."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black   The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Day the Earth Went Pitch Black
Page 2 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next