Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The many adventures of Omashu! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The many adventures of Omashu! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The many adventures of Omashu! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The many adventures of Omashu! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The many adventures of Omashu! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The many adventures of Omashu! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The many adventures of Omashu! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The many adventures of Omashu! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The many adventures of Omashu! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The many adventures of Omashu! - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The many adventures of Omashu! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe many adventures of Omashu! - Page 2 I_voting_barThe many adventures of Omashu! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The many adventures of Omashu! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe many adventures of Omashu! - Page 2 I_voting_barThe many adventures of Omashu! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The many adventures of Omashu!

Go down 
+2
Fire Lord Kouzai
Henate
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

The many adventures of Omashu! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Omashu!   The many adventures of Omashu! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:45 pm

Azu slowly turns her head towards the old man, glancing towards him with an empty look on her face. "You should see a doctor.." She slowly states, turning back to the cat still trying to pet it. Suddently something caught her eye, that she hadn't noticed before, even though it arrived a while ago. Practically walking over the old man, she heads over to the flying horse before exlaiming "It's a horse! With wings!" she states the obvious.
Back to top Go down
Percy
Novice
Novice
Percy

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Omashu!   The many adventures of Omashu! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:09 pm

Oh really? I have wings? I hadn't noticed! Nightfall huffed and shook his mane in irritation. "Be nice Nightfall." Elias muttered to the pegasus. The girl standing there was spacing out again and she was oblviosly really slow. "Hi I'm Elias." He said extending his hand. "What your name." And I'm Nightfall. But you can't understand me can you girl. Nightfall whinnied like he was enjoying a good joke. I thought I told you to be nice Nightfall. Elias mentally sighed. His horse was such a critic.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Omashu!   The many adventures of Omashu! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:18 pm

Azu smiles towards the boy with a spaced out look on his face extending her arm out towards him, not reaching and not realising she should step closer "Hi, I'm Azu" She slowly replied to him, waving her hand around in the air as if she was shaking his hand, before she wanders back to the cat, again, litterally stepping over the old man.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Omashu!   The many adventures of Omashu! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:35 pm

✦ NORIAKI ✦

The sight of the horse brought forth an involuntary gasp from Noriaki's lips -- and of course causing him to take an unhealthy drag of the unlit cigarrete sticking out of his mouth. "DAMN IT ALL!" he coughed, beating against his chest to calm himself. "Shit, shit, shit!" he cussed, already having the urge to take another puff. He pulled the cigarette out of his mouth and stomped it on the curb.

He stood there, already disheveled. Then, he observed what was going on in front of him. The short man was obviously still pissed, and Noriaki couldn't help but pay him no mind. "Hey, little girl," he cooed sickeningly. "Do you need some ... help or something? Where are your parents?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Percy
Novice
Novice
Percy

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Omashu!   The many adventures of Omashu! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:38 pm

Elias walked up to the old man that looked like he was about to burst a blood vesel. Nightfall walked behind him. Dude, what's up with the short guy? Nightfall flapped his wings with amusement about the people in the area. Elias crouched down to the old man's level and extended his hand. "Hi. I'm Elias. And who might you be kind sir?" Suck up Nightfall huffed. Well I don't want to be around when he has a heart attack! After that Nightfall was relativly quiet. Elias alos decide to make dark flame like things radiate from the extended hand for special effect.

((Sorry I need to work some bending in somewhere. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Omashu!   The many adventures of Omashu! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:32 am

Azu looks at the black haired man, pointing in the direction she had been walking from "My parents are that way" she calmly replies. She turns her head towards the man again and glances towards him with big eyes. She wasn't really that suprised about the fact that he was there, but she was just that way. "I am fine" She replies to him after a short while. She looked rather distant there she stood. She slowly turned towards the fence before she turned towards the man again. "Can you help me pet that kitty?" She didn't seem to bother about the fact that the short guy had a tantrum not long ago and she was seemingly unaffected by it.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Omashu!   The many adventures of Omashu! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:24 am

Rikka was in Omashu. Rikka saw a group of people. Rikka heard the word, "parents". Rikka didn't have any parents, but nor did it hurt her feelings a lot when people had said, "parents". Rikka's gold orbs flickered to look at the people around her.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Omashu!   The many adventures of Omashu! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:51 pm

Amuri was in Omashu, she escaped the fair for a bit, to have some peace....well a bit of peace. A bundle of people were surrounding and old-short guy. ''Ey, leave the shorty alone..''. Amuri called out to them, and her silver eyes gleamed at the people. Her average clothes made her look like a traveller, but she was an assasin.

''Amuri Tamikane, reporting to Lethal, any new news??''.
''The King of Omashu is in the town, a big ruckus has made him mad''.
''Yeah, I just encountered him, how 'bout his loot?''.
''Better not Amuri this time, he is way to powerful, even for an old short guy''.
''Oh, fine, Amuri Tamikane Out
''.

Amuri stared at the king and his son. ''What's all the yelling and ruckus 'bout?''. Amuri asked, and she grinned at the sight of others.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Omashu!   The many adventures of Omashu! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:06 pm

Azu glances towards the newly arrived woman, she begins to smile a wide smile followed by a serie of waves "Hi! Have you come to join our little fun group?" She said glancing towards the rest of the people here. "The short guy doesn't like it when I call him a short guy" Azu stated, although it could easily been seen. "He got really angry I think when I asked him if he had lost his mommy, because when he is that small, i thought he was a little child and yeah" Azu explained, in a spaced-out tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Omashu!   The many adventures of Omashu! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The many adventures of Omashu!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2