Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 2 I_voting_bar((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 2 I_voting_bar((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars.   ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:26 pm

LUCIAN

Lucian drew Azami close to himself. "Ah, my Love," he began. "You have the most beautiful personality in the world. Sweeter than sugar and softer than the softest feather." He produced another piece of candy and handed it to her, eyes bright with love. "You, my sweet, are the utmost best of them all. Surely a temper doesn't fit you."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars.   ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:27 pm

"I think I'm gonna be sick...I'm glad Shetani has a temper" he said "I couldn't put up with this all the time"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars.   ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:38 pm

Azami giggled as Lucian drew her close. She accepted the candy with a smile, "Why thank you for that lovely compliment." Azami kissed him on the cheek before popping the candy into her mouth.

She laughed at Kishiu, but then drew her attention back to Lucian, leaning against him.

Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars.   ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:13 pm

LUCIAN

Lucian stuck his tongue out at Kishui, feeling Azami's pleasant weight against him. "Oh, Kishu. What an asinine thing to say! If Azami were to ever holler at me, I would not know what to do with myself!" He feigned a horrified tone.

"In speaking of our beloved Siren, where is Shetani?" he inquired.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars.   ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:18 pm

Kishiu gritted his teeth and pulled his sword, he pointed it at Lucian's neck "Come again?" he asked "One more slip up and even the Buhdda wont be so merciful....I'm gonna give your corpse the perfect nickname...'Dumbass'. Nothing more perfect than that, kid."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars.   ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:23 pm

Azami sighed at Kishiu, "No need for violence. It's a beautiful evening, and I don't want to be rude, but you are ruining it, Kishiu."

She carefully pushed his sword away with her finger.

Azami blinked for a moment, "I wonder where Yui is; haven't seen her all day. She's so adorable!"

Aza carefully moved away from Lucian.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars.   ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:33 pm

LUCIAN

Lucian's smile dimmed just a bit. "Who knows?" he said dismissively. "But I am sure the kitty will turn up. She always does."

Lucian paced towards her, his body becoming enveloped in a pale white light. His clothes melted into ebony fur, and his eyes became slitted and golden. A small black and gray tabby cat sat where Lucian once stood.

"Besides, wouldn't you rather have a real kitty?" he purred, rubbing up against her leg.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars.   ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:35 pm

"Jeez talk about whipped kid" he said rolling his eyes "Have some dignity and some self respect, grow a pair and be a man"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars.   ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:45 pm

Azami looked around, then noticed Lucian as a cat, rubbing along her leg. "But what if Yui needs my help! She's so cute, I couldn't say no."

She smiled, "She's like a little sister!" Azami almost seemed to ignore Lucian, then sighed at Kishiu's comment.

Azami knelt down to Lucian and petted his head, "LuLu, change back into my handsome boy?"
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars.   ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:56 pm

LUCIAN

Lucian pointedly ignored Kishui's comment and focused on Azami, eyes bright with affection for the girl and purring very loudly, but his ears drooped when she continued to talk about Yui.

"LuLu, change back into my handsome boy?" she requested, so soft and sweet, and Lucian couldn't help but feel his attempts to humor her were in vain.

In a flash of pale light, Lucian was once more his human self. He still sat like a cat, a dejected expression marrimg his face. "Whatever you say, Azami," he told her, tone underlined in defeat. The boy shifted to Indian-style, and blew a piece of hair out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars.   ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next