Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Head Monk Aku Tei  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Head Monk Aku Tei  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Head Monk Aku Tei  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Head Monk Aku Tei  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Head Monk Aku Tei  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Head Monk Aku Tei  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Head Monk Aku Tei  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Head Monk Aku Tei  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Head Monk Aku Tei  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Head Monk Aku Tei  89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Head Monk Aku Tei  I_vote_lcapHead Monk Aku Tei  I_voting_barHead Monk Aku Tei  I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Head Monk Aku Tei  I_vote_lcapHead Monk Aku Tei  I_voting_barHead Monk Aku Tei  I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Head Monk Aku Tei

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Head Monk Aku Tei  Empty
PostSubject: Head Monk Aku Tei    Head Monk Aku Tei  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:02 am

~Slight Edit~
BASICS
(Will be used now and is the Head Monk at the moment so I changed his age to a little bit younger and he will be about 65 when the next plot happens. Maybe.)
Name: Head Monk Aku Tei
Pets: None
Weapons: None

APPEARANCE

Hair: Shaved but when growing his hair was a very dark black that runs in his entire family, but because he is of an old age his hair when grown is completely silver, not grey. When his hair starts to grow out it gets long and sometimes can go past his shoulders most of the time he spends shaving it to keep his head shaved like his fellow monks.

Eyes: Unlike most airbenders in the group his eyes are not a gray they are actually white that is somehow dull, but it still looks white.

Height: Aku stands about 5'7 and is getting smaller in the years. He is not really sure because his height is the least of his worries.

Clothes: Since he is the Head Monk his clothes are different then the other traditional robe. He wears three layers of clothing each layer of clothing is placed at a place on the body to show each of the three different colors. The inner layer is like most robes the monks wear but his is different in color and have a hole where the right arm and shoulder go through. The robe has small ornate designs that symbolize the air and chi as it flows through the body. This layer is a darker orange color then most of the monks. The second layer of clothing covers the bare arm and shoulder of Aku and is a type of cloth that covers his shoulder and has a sleeve for his arm. Both the first and second layers have long sleeves with wide openings where the monk can rest his hands or even hold small objects. The article of clothing is tied around the waste of the wearer and the color is actually a dark red, why this color was chosen is still unknown. The final layer of clothing Aku wears is a larger piece of cloth that has a huge hole in the right side for the arm and so the second layer can be seen. The last layer actually has the symbol for air as a cut out on the back so the first layer can be seen and forms the air symbol. The color of the last layer is a darker orange.

Picture: Nope that is why i had to describe the clothes and stuff...but later I may draw a picture so it can make more sense. Cause it makes sense in my mind...but others probably not.

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Aku strives for order, everything has to be working perfectly for him and if one thing goes wrong he has a little fit. He thinks his way is the best way, he is not the same old generic bay guy that wants to kill and have power. Sure, he wants the Air Nomads to be noticed more and if fear is needed then he will use that, but his plans are not for cruel intentions it is just his plans are influenced by those who have a darker heart and soon his ideas and dreams change. He is a very well knowledgeable man and has a was of convincing people if they don't get a chance to convince him first.

Personal Strengths: Having order around him, people who listen (gives him sense of order), freedom (gives him a time to be himself and just calm his nerves), good thoughts (makes him be happy most of the time), and his beliefs (these make him act the way he usually does)

Personal Weaknesses: Everything in chaos, people who ignore him, water (has a slight fear of it like oceans, rivers, or lakes), being in one place for to long (makes him feel like he needs to do something or has been there to long and needs to live his life and not just stand there), bad thoughts (depress him and make him gloomy and depressed), and people basing his beliefs (makes him think about them and question them which may lead to a total emotional breakdown and/or change in beliefs and may fall apart and go insane)

Personal Hero: A past Head Monk by the name of Monk Kazu

Dislikes: Chaos, Commotion (like useless talk), Non-believers, Barbarianism (The opposite of a cultured society, these people have no manners and no real rules to follow, they just act on impulse), and No set rules

Brief History: (Not so brief...get ready for a billion paragraphs)

Aku Tei was actually born in the outskirts of the Western Air Temple, the reason because his father was actually not allowed inside the Temple because it was mainly a female air bender temple, but to this day that has changed and now both males and females are now allowed. His mother and father had a little tent set up and actually had some of the female benders to help with the birth. When he was born this one comment was made, "He has such white eyes." As he went through his young life him and his family moved to the closest air temple which was the Northern Air Temple. There he showed the first signs of air bending and was sent straight to train with the monks never really knowing his parents he only remembers their names, the very black hair, and the last few memories when they said their last goodbyes.

His life in the Temple was a strict one of studying and bending. Every day he would wake early for a short lesson on speech and simple writing then a silenced morning meal, after the meal another short lesson on other subjects were given. Then after those were completed the bells would ring and the little ones sent off to their groups to train in bending. Now, Aku's trainer Monk was the strictest of them all and to this day Aku still thinks that is where he got his love of order and rules from.

Aku grew in bending and as time grew so did his need of order and to follow rules. He was not one who would tell if one of his broke the rules but he would try to tell them what they did wrong, for that he was not well liked and at times picked on by the other ones his age for being so different and freakish all the time. Nothing really special happened to Aku he woke up everyday and went to class. He received his arrows at a very young age unlike most benders because he was so well adapt to the history and practice of air bending. Aku grew under the shadow of the head monk Monk Kazu. This Monk set the dream of becoming the Head Monk in Aku's head which at the age of 50, again very young for becoming the Head Monk, his dream came true, sadly he was governed by the King and Queen of the Air Nomads which he hates and has plans of getting rid of.

Now, at the elderly age of 60 Aku has a goal of making all the order in the Air Nomad lifestyle come back. He plans on over throwing the Air Royal Family in a peaceful manner of course and tossing out the crown and replacing it with the old council that the King and Queen got rid of. He sees the real leaders of the Air Kingdom the Monks, who seek peace and tranquility. Only a monarchy can lead to war and despair and uses the other Kingdoms and their follies as examples. His plans are set with the other monks of his age and the ones below he plans on taking action soon restoring the true leadership of the Air Kingdom making it again the Air Nomads.

Last edited by Earth King Lu on Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

Head Monk Aku Tei  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Monk Aku Tei    Head Monk Aku Tei  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:51 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down

Head Monk Aku Tei
Page 1 of 1