Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Monk Hiroto Goro (The Order of Elements) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Monk Hiroto Goro (The Order of Elements) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Monk Hiroto Goro (The Order of Elements) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Monk Hiroto Goro (The Order of Elements) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Monk Hiroto Goro (The Order of Elements) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Monk Hiroto Goro (The Order of Elements) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Monk Hiroto Goro (The Order of Elements) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Monk Hiroto Goro (The Order of Elements) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Monk Hiroto Goro (The Order of Elements) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Monk Hiroto Goro (The Order of Elements) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Monk Hiroto Goro (The Order of Elements) I_vote_lcapMonk Hiroto Goro (The Order of Elements) I_voting_barMonk Hiroto Goro (The Order of Elements) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Monk Hiroto Goro (The Order of Elements) I_vote_lcapMonk Hiroto Goro (The Order of Elements) I_voting_barMonk Hiroto Goro (The Order of Elements) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Monk Hiroto Goro (The Order of Elements)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Monk Hiroto Goro (The Order of Elements) Empty
PostSubject: Monk Hiroto Goro (The Order of Elements)   Monk Hiroto Goro (The Order of Elements) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:30 pm

Name: Monk Hiroto Goro
Birthplace: Northern Air Temple
Current Residence: Southern Air Temple
Element: Air
Pets: None.
Weapons: Glider and a katana.

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Hiroto keeps his head shaved at all times. Not a single hair can be seen, but if his hair does grow out it is black. When it does grow out his hair remains rather short until he shaves it, but it is very rare to see hair on his head.
Eyes: His eye color is a cool grey and wrinkles are starting to form around them.
Height: 5'7
Clothes: He wears a simple looking attire to keep up with his persona of a monk. He wears a lot of brown, yellow, and orange to show his devotion to his art. He wears a yellow tunic with an orange sash to keep it in place. He wears brown pants and a simple looking sandal that wraps around his leg. Around his neck is a necklace that was giving to him by his master when he became a monk.
Body Type: Despite his age he has a very muscular body due to years of practice in marital arts. His body may be physically fit, but his face is started to show more of his age as the years progress.
Image: Monk Hiroto Goro (The Order of Elements) Airbender

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Other monks call Hiroto unorthodox and because of this reason the position of monk was withheld from him for many years. Unlike his fellow brother and sister airbenders he is not that much of a pacifist and carries a katana to prove it. He has little patience and the littlest thing can get him going. Despite his quick temped Hiroto is a very quick learned and a strong fighter. He loves airbending and will follow the lifestyle it forces until the day he dies.
Personal Strengths: Physically fit, strong in different fighting styles from bending to weapon mastery, willing to fight for a cause, determined when given a challenge, and does not care what others think of him.
Personal Weaknesses: Little patience (unable to mediate for hours), quick to anger, can sometimes disobey his fellow monks, goes against most authority figures, lack of respect for most people, and unwillingness to follow the laws.
Personal Hero: His master.
Dreams and Ambitions: To continue his life as a monk and train as many pupils as he can.

Likes: Fighting, swords, rebels, teaching/training, and the feeling he gets while bending

Dislikes: Certain monks in the order, meditating, staying in one place for to long, and does not approve of some rules of conduct of the Air Monks

Brief History:
[/list]

Hiroto was born in the Northern Air Temple to a middle class family and ever since he was a baby he was destined to become an airbender. Airbending has been passed down by every generation and for the first few years of his life his family feared that is had stopped with Hiroto. Since this was a very serious case he was sent at the age of five to the monks for training and meditation. There he was constant trouble and was even sent back home a few times, but with his consistent family the monks accepted him every time. Then at the age of seven he displayed his first act of airbending by knocking over a few monks while in a session. From there his journey to become a monk began.

Every year that he spent in the temple brought him closer to the art of airbending and even the life of a monk. Through these years, more importantly his teenage years, Hiroto had a great resentment of authority. The majority of the monks saw this simply as teenage angst and continued his training. But Hiroto grew up and as he continued to learn inside the temple walls his personality did not change. His disrespect for authority became worse and he was even kicked out of the Northern Air Temple and forced to go back home.

Luckily a monk from the Southern Air Temple saw the abilities in Hiroto and took the eighteen year old under his wing. This monk became his master and even a father figure to Hiroto. The monk was the only person Hiroto could respect so he decided to follow the monk to the Southern Air Temple. There he was able to focus more on his lessons and by the age of twenty-three he attempted to become a monk. Since he still did not obey the rules all of his attempt were denied. After years of trying he ended up calling it quits and decided to continue his training with his master. Then at the age of twenty-five he was granted monk status after his master spoke to the monks.

From there he finished training with his master, who died later that year, and took on his own pupils. Hiroto continues to teach large classes of students, but longs for a real pupil of his own. Hiroto appeals to the older monks for this, but is still being denied due to his radical beliefs and views on the life they live. Now, Hitoro can be seen wondering about the Southern Air Temple teaching lessons or training in the mountains or fields.

Last edited by Earth King Lu on Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Monk Hiroto Goro (The Order of Elements) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monk Hiroto Goro (The Order of Elements)   Monk Hiroto Goro (The Order of Elements) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:39 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Monk Hiroto Goro (The Order of Elements)
Page 1 of 1