Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 2 I_voting_barA Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 2 I_voting_barA Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise   A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:23 pm

Sasuno'o kissed Tsukaia lovingly "I was thinking something strong and powerful....I was also hoping to name him after a God...similar to how I was....I was thinking Kagutsuchi....how does that sound?" he asked her kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise   A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:26 pm

"Perfect," Tsukaia purred, putting a bit of distance between them playfully. "Powerful. Strong. For a girl, I was wondering about Niyati. Fate." She sighed dreamily, tilting her head to look at the sky. "But we have plenty of time for that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise   A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:28 pm

Sasuno'o smiled and laughed "Of course...lets not rush things" he said "So what now?"
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise   A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:32 pm

Tsukaia looked at him. "First," she said. "We have to get to shore don't we?"

She rolled over on her stomach and made way for land, careful not to get the water in her mouth. Climbing ashore, she glanced over her shoulder at him. "Come on! It's much warmer over here."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise   A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:55 pm

Sasuno'o followed her and walked aross the sand and took her around the waist "Shall we?" he asked kissing her.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise   A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:52 pm

Tsukaia grinned coyly at him. "You follow me like a bee to honey," she noted with a flick of her hair. "But I wouldn't call you a bee. Not enough yellow," she said contemplatively, eying him over.

Suddenly ducking away, she moved out over the sand, pale feel kicking up tiny sediments. "Let's see just how attached you are," she assessed gently, hair flying out in the breeze. She made way for their cottage house, eyes lidded expectantly at him.

"Come on, Sassy!" she teased, running then. She finally reached their home and ducked inside, surprised that he hadn't made that much effort to catch her. He could have caught up to her in less than a second. So ... was he lingering?

Giggling, she pulled her hair into a ponytail and waited.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise   A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:05 pm

Sasuno'o waited for Tsukaia to turn around and bump into him, he leaned against the doorway smiling "Took you long enough" he said.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise   A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:26 pm

Tsukaia pouted slightly. "Not fair!" she said. "You knew where I was going," she told him matter-of-factly, smiling slightly.

"Well," she sighed. "Now that we're here, where were we earlier?" she cooed, giving him a peck on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise   A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:37 pm

Sasuno'o took her around the waist and kissed her neck affectionately, his hands moving for the string holding her dress together "Guess.." he told her lovingly.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise   A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:01 pm

Tsukaia nuzzled and kissed him deeply, enjoying his warmth. She unbottoned his top, and used her weight to push him on the bed. She trailed kisses along his jawline, purring contentedly. The night passed by in a blur of love and happiness, until she found herself sprawled across the sheets, dressed in nothing but his shirt.

She slept soundly, unburdened by the gentle hum of the nearby ocean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise   A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next