Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise I_vote_lcapA Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise I_voting_barA Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise I_vote_lcapA Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise I_voting_barA Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise Empty
PostSubject: A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise   A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:51 pm

Sasuno'o and Tsukaia walked up to a large stone beach house. It had been 10 years since they were last here. Sasuno'o smiled as he kissed her, she had grown more beautiful in that time and their love had grown deeper and more passionate. Sasuno'o kissed her neck, un bale to hold back. "I love you Tsukaia...and I'm glad that I get to spend this time with you...now lets hurry we can go spend some time on the beach if you want?" he said.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Angel of Pain
Novice
Novice
Angel of Pain

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise   A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:13 pm

Tsukaia returned the kiss and smiled; Sasuno'o was amzing. He was all she could ever hope for. "Sure. Anything is fine as long as I'm with you."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise   A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:19 pm

Sasuno'o quickly tore off his shirt and grabbed a blanket. He walked to the beach shirtless, Tsukaia still in his arms, as he put her down he sat next to her "This beach....it brings back memories...of when I taught you the green flames....it was a wonderful time" he said kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Pain
Novice
Novice
Angel of Pain

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise   A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:37 pm

Tsukaia returned his kiss, letting him hold her. "It seems like so long ago," she said. "But I've been getting better." She demonstrated, a flicker of bright green fire appearing in her palm. "I need to work on expanding it. Getting it to cover more area."

She peered at him lovingly from under her lashes. "You look great shirtless," she proclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise   A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:42 pm

Sasuno'o kissed her neck and smiled "I could say the same for you" he said nuzzlingly her affetionately. "Wanna go for a swim?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise   A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:59 pm

"Sure," Tsukaia said, getting to her feet. She waded out into the water, shivering strongly as the cold sea sprayed over her skin. Eventually she grew used to the temperature and crouched in until only her head was above water.

"Come on!" she said, badckpedalling across the waves, letting the water carry her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise   A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:01 pm

Sasuno'o dived in after her and swam up to her. His long hair was matted to his body and covered his face, he smiled as Tsukaia moved his hair from his eyes and looked at him. Sasuno'o's face turned red again as he remembered what he wanted to ask Tsukaia "Tsukaia....I was wondering....if you feel ready now....not now now....but now as in sometime soon....maybe....we could....try to...." Sasuno'o couldn't finish his sentence.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise   A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:37 pm

Tsukaia was confused for a moment, before smiling warmly at him. "Ah, I see. You've taken to asking me now," she purred, moving gracefully in the water. She encircled him gently. She narrowed in on him like a shark, then playfully wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I love you," she said. "And yes, I'd be happy to."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise   A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:43 pm

Sasuno'o's face turned pink from embarasment, he averted his eyes nervously from Tsukaia as he smiled slightly "Yeah...I have" he said kissing her back "I love you too Tsukaia....forever"
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise   A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:21 pm

Tsukaia giggled. "You're so cute when you're embarrassed," she told him, taking his chin and forcing him to look at her. "I like it."

She blinked slowly. "So, not that we're on the topic. What are we going to name our son or daughter?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise   A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next