Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Sojun Soi Feng I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Sojun Soi Feng I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Sojun Soi Feng I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Sojun Soi Feng I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Sojun Soi Feng I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Sojun Soi Feng I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Sojun Soi Feng I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Sojun Soi Feng I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Sojun Soi Feng I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Sojun Soi Feng 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Sojun Soi Feng I_vote_lcapSojun Soi Feng I_voting_barSojun Soi Feng I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Sojun Soi Feng

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sōjun
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Sōjun

Sojun Soi Feng Empty
PostSubject: Sojun Soi Feng   Sojun Soi Feng I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:27 am

BASICS

Name: Sojun Soi Feng
Pets: a young Chinese Dragon named Kuzu. Kuzu is very protective of Sojun and almost seems more responsible then Sojun is. Kuzu is highly intelligent and can understand human speech. Kuzu's fur is white and dark red. (the picture is just a reference of his general appearance not his color)
Spoiler:
Weapons: Large throwing knives that are about the size of his forearm. They are silver in color and don’t have any protective grip around the hilt. They only sport a small insignia of his family on the blade. The insignia is that of a flower, in particular a cherry blossom. He carries them in his pants and a single one of smaller size on his back concealed by his shirt. He only uses these knives if he doesn’t want to display his bending prowess or if it is a solar eclipse. The smaller knife is only used as a trump card in case there is no other way to survive.

APPEARANCE

Hair: Sojun has black hair like many other Fire Nation citizens. His in particular is long and silky which is why he normally keeps it in a high ponytail. It is tied up in a red ribbon given to him by his mother that was worn by his her father and his great-grandfather. In front of his head his hair drapes to the left side while on the right it is brushed back to be apart of the ponytail.
Eyes: Sojun’s eyes are chestnut shaped but he slants his eyes a lot because he likes to look serious, even if his personality is a bit conflicting with this. His eyes are a golden brown color again like most people of the Fire Nation and his own family.
Height: 6’0’’
Clothes: Sojun wears a loose Chinese styled kung fu shirt that is a dark red with golden outlines (the collar, sleeve ends, etc.) Underneath this shirt he wears a more tight fit black shirt. The only visible part of this shirt is the sleves that go to Sojun’s elbows, and the chest area that is left open by the kung fu shirt. Sojun’s pants are as dark as his kung fu shirt with baggy leggings to given Sojun a more flow feeling when he moves. There are golden lines on each sleeve of the pants and if Sojun was to put his legs together the lines would form the flower on his family’s insignia.
Picture: https://2img.net/h/i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af316/birthbysleepKH/Lea2-1.png?t=1281931607" border="0" alt=""/>

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Sojun is a laid-back and empathic boy. He likes to joke around and poke fun at situations that some would deem serious or intense. Even Sojun’s way of bending is different then the traditional “explosion” method of bending. His bending is more fluid and consecutive, because he was taught this way of bending by his grandfather who believed fire was a bending of life and harmony, and should be practiced as such. Despite his carefree nature he knows when it is time to get serious, he gets his hands dirty fairly quickly which is a bit frighting to see. How would you feel if a sarcastic, jokester suddenly became a ruthless, and skilled bender?
Personal Strengths:
+ Clear sense of right and wrong
+ Family pride
+ Bending Knowlegde
+ Respect for the spiritual natures of the world
+ Carefree nature that keeps him calm

Personal Weaknesses:
- Not being able to help others
- Seeing his family or friends suffer
- Seeing Kuzu hurt
- Fighting at night or in the dark (seeing how his bending is stronger in the sun)
Personal Hero: His Grandfather

+ Sitting under trees with pedals that fall
+ Warm days and nights
+ Sweets
+ Passionate people
+ Flying (on Kuzu) of course

Dislikes:
- Cold nights
- Cold hearted people
- Irrational people
- Naggy people
- Arrogance

Brief History: Sojun is a member of the Soi Feng family. They are not royalty or anything but they are still a pretty well off. He grew up on his family’s land and right from birth his mother said he would be a firebender. Sojun’s grandfather was a firebender but his father was not, so when Sojun began displaying his gift to bend and create fire his uncle quickly took him under his tutelage. Sojun became a firebending genius and was well respected in his neighborhood.

However soon, his mother grew weary of her brother because he began to push Sojun too hard. Sojun only had an hour a day to sit under their iconic cheery blossom tree. Sojun’s mother insisted that Sojun’s studies be stopped so he could live a “normal life”. Sojun’s uncle made a deal with his mother: if Sojun could beat him in an Agni Kai Sojun was free to do as he pleased. He was given a week to prepare himself. Sojun knew he couldn’t defeat his uncle, one of the prodigies in their family as well, however his grandfather showed Sojun one day how firebending is really like. Sojun’s uncle believed fire to be controlling and anger influenced, but Sojun’s grandfather showed him that firebending was a symbol of harmony, showing Sojun how firebending was a form of dancing that the dragons created. Sojun learned the techniques that felt more fluid and circular, movements like the dragons themselves. It was then that Kuzu, the newest dragon raised in their family’s estate, grew intrigued with Sojun and “danced” alongside him. Sojun’s movements communicated with the dragon himself and soon the dragon also learned how to understand human speech from Sojun. Apparently Kuzu was an outstanding character as well.

The next week Sojun faced his uncle and to his uncle’s surprise, Sojun’s technique was difficult to read and counter. Sojun deflected and overpowered most of his uncle’s moves but soon his uncle unleashed a more powerful form of firebending on his nephew, lightning. Sojun couldn’t believe his eyes as he saw the spark of mother nature’s rage itself come towards him. To his surprise Kuzu stepped in and redirected the lightning with his own whiskers and starred the renegade uncle down. The uncle’s rage got the best of him and he nearly killed his nephew for it. It was then that the Uncle realized he wasn’t fit to teach Sojun and let Sojun study under the grandfather.

Now Sojun has nearly become a master firebender and can barely conjure lightning so his grandfather let Sojun live his own life and decide on what he wanted to do. Sojun decided he wanted to become apart of the world they live in and no so little about, along with his new companion Kuzu.

Last edited by Sōjun on Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Sojun Soi Feng Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sojun Soi Feng   Sojun Soi Feng I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:33 am

Looks good, unfortunately there's alot of nobility allready so I can't do that sorry. You can keep the character just change the nobility part.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sōjun
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Sōjun

Sojun Soi Feng Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sojun Soi Feng   Sojun Soi Feng I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:19 pm

Bumped. I hope I got every bit. How's that?
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Sojun Soi Feng Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sojun Soi Feng   Sojun Soi Feng I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:38 pm

Looks kosher, okay cool approved, enjoy your time here.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Sojun Soi Feng Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sojun Soi Feng   Sojun Soi Feng I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sojun Soi Feng
Page 1 of 1