Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Xuan Feng I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Xuan Feng I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Xuan Feng I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Xuan Feng I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Xuan Feng I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Xuan Feng I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Xuan Feng I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Xuan Feng I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Xuan Feng I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Xuan Feng 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Xuan Feng I_vote_lcapXuan Feng I_voting_barXuan Feng I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Xuan Feng

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xuan Feng
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Xuan Feng

Xuan Feng Empty
PostSubject: Xuan Feng   Xuan Feng I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:09 am

|BASICS|
Name: Xuan Feng
Birthplace: Northern Air Temple
Current Residence: Nomadic
Element: Air
Pets: Fei (Female Sky Bison)- Unruly, aggressive, flies away frequently, apprehensive of almost every stranger, very protective, high maintenance. Chosen by Xuan at the age of 10. Still adolescent so she hasn't reached her full adult size. Big brown eyes, fur always smells of sandalwood for an unknown reason, very picky eater, favorite treats are traditional fruit cakes.
Weapons: Staff- used for exploring and fighting. Can be used to intesify airbending moves and can aid in short flight or hovering by being spun (much like a helicopter). Flexible and durable, 6'9", bamboo, intricately adorned with air-inspired carvings.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: December 7
Blood type: O+
Hobbies: Carving, meeting new people, falling (until Fei catches him, like skydiving), singing (mostly about love), slowly tattooing himself with images similar to the ones on his staff, scamming merchants, people watching.
Quirks: Torso and arms are almost totally covered in swirly tribal style tattoos like the ones on his staff, somewhat high voice.
Family: Parents abandoned him at the Northern Air Temple. Siblings unknown.

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Semi-short dark brown hair, tries to maintain it's shortness because long hair bothers him when he flies at high speeds on Fei. During the summer, a small area of hair on each side of the top of his forehead turns blonde (almost like little horns, but not horns, it's just hair).
Eyes: Mesmerizing pale blue eyes, almost cyan. Droopy eyelids, eyes sunken in, dark circles.
Height: Average height of 6'.
Clothes: Down to the knees light blue thin satin robe with a lighter blue trim around the edges of the robe that remains open to a bare chest and torso, Long white satin very loose-fitted pants with tight ankle cuffs and an elastic waistband, no shoes, very long thin cotton cyan blue scarf that loops around his neck and drapes down over his shoulders over the front of his body.
Skin: Light skin, very smooth all over because he avoids hard work and conflict.
Body Type: Toned and fit with definition, but not bulky.
Xuan Feng Tek4feea6e7a1f640205161

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Adventurous, wants to discover the world, sarcastic, funny, hopeless romantic, waiting for the person he can spend his life with. A great person who still clings to the basic teachings of peace and nonviolence he learned at the temple and tries to avoid conflict as much as he can. He's an excellent liar and quite the charmer, but he is very naive and knows little about the world and the other forms of bending. Despite his hyperactive behavior as a child, he's grown into quite a calm and laid-back dude.
Personal Strengths: Somewhat high self-esteem, friendly
Personal Weaknesses: Always putting himself before others, selfish, picky about friendships, liar, not empathetic.
Hamartia: Constantly moving around so unable to form strong bonds with other people.
Personal Hero: Aang, the Avatar who ended the Hundred Year War. Inspired by his non-violent way of ending the war (The monks speak so highly of Avatar Aang, he grew up to respect him).
Dreams and Ambitions: Master airbending, live free, but mostly finding someone he can love and trust.

Dislikes: Swamps, meat, Shirshrus, firebenders, chi-blocking

Brief History:
As a baby, his parents discovered that their son, Xuan, could airbend, which was surprising because both parents proclaimed themselves both nonbenders. It turned out that both parents were lying. Both had the ability to airbend but hid it from the world because of the torment of their highly nonbender community who outcasted airbenders. The parents regretted never improving their bending skills and they decided that they wanted better for their son, so they brought him to the Northern Air Temple. They begged the monks of the Temple to hide the past and identity of his parents in order to keep people from knowing that they had an airbending son, for surely they would then be outcast from their community.
Growing up, Xuan was a happy and hyperactive child, which sometimes frustrated the monks who always tried to instill peace and meditation in a young benders life. However, Xuan was an excellent bender who quickly mastered the basics and entered into solitary advanced study. This gave Xuan a great sense of pride, which made the other children upset and frustrated. They remained nice to him due to their constant meditation. At a young age, he was allowed to choose his companion pet, a Sky Bison named Fei. Usually you get a Sky Bison at the age of sixteen, but Xuan was allowed to choose one at the age of ten. It was from then on that the other children of the temple finally had enough of the obvious favoritism. Xuan became confused about the constant hostility from the other students and the monks understood that they needed to remove Xuan from the temple to better the concentration of the other students in the temple. A group of monks was then formed to take Xuan to the Western Air Temple to separate him from the other students. Xuan became infuriated and didn't want to leave, but the monks ignored his anger. Xuan didn't understand the methods of the monks and hated how they turned the other kids into quiet little zombies. All he wanted was to be free and explore the world, but only at the age of eighteen are you allowed to leave the temple.
On their journey to the Western Air Temple, Xuan hatched an ingenious escape plan for he was sick of his quiet and unadventurous life. So in the middle of the night, half-way through their journey, Xuan stole supplies from the monks and quietly escaped on Fei into the night sky. Xuan made stops at random towns and spoke with locals to understand the world and to find help and supplies. He learned tricks to steal and cheat merchants of their products which excited him because it was so different from what he was taught at the temple. He remains a nomad to this day.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Xuan Feng Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xuan Feng   Xuan Feng I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:24 am

I love the app:

Approved!

Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/