Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love - Page 3 I_vote_lcapYoung Love Is Blinder Than Old Love - Page 3 I_voting_barYoung Love Is Blinder Than Old Love - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love - Page 3 I_vote_lcapYoung Love Is Blinder Than Old Love - Page 3 I_voting_barYoung Love Is Blinder Than Old Love - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love   Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:44 am

Sasuno'o had the urge to flip at her but he held it in. He picked her up piggy back style and kept walking. "Just try and rest okay" he said "If you're hungry there's some rations in my pouch, take some if you like"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love   Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:48 am

"Thank you," Tsukaia mumbled, reaching into his pouch and pulling out a small share of flavored bread. She took a sip from the canteen and felt a lot better. Susano'o's back was surprisingly comfortable to the small girl. She laid her head in the crook of his shoulder, and fell asleep soon enough, her slender arms gripping loosely onto his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love   Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:55 am

Sasuno'o was a little surprised at this, he didn't expect her to fall asleep but, she was a kid. Of course the real surprise was the kindness taht Sasuno'o was showing, he smiled a bit as she slept, she wasn't so bad, when she slept anyway. "There's the blacksmit" he said walking a little faster. He put the sleeping Tsukaia down outside the door and walked in, he grabbed the sword and payed the man, as he walked back out he could see someone running off with Tsukaia. Sasuno'o pulled his sword and gave chase.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love   Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:13 am

Tsukaia opened her eyes, her body realizing it was moving fast then ususal. This person's steps jolted, making her extremely uncomfortable, and she realized she was slung over someone's shoulder. This person... was too tall to be Susano'o.

Tsukaia's eyes shot open with a start. "AAAAAAH!" she screamed, struggling against the man's tight grip. She kicked and thrashed and beat the the man's spine with her fists. "LET ME GOOO! HEEELP!"

"Be still, you little brat," the man growled, tightening his grip.

Tsukaia panicked and looked up, searching to anyone. Anybody to help her. She saw Susano'o and instantly felt relieved; the other boy was running as fast as he could to help her. "Susano'o!" she called. "HELP!" What was supposed to happen to her?
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love   Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:21 am

Sasuno'o kept running as he caught up he jumped. He landed right on Tsukaia's kidnapper. Tsukaia tripped as her attacker fell. Sasuno'o impaled him through the spine, "Keep away from her" he said "Rot in hell...bastard!" Sasuno'o walked over to Tsukaia and helped her up "Are you okay?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love   Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:40 am

Tsukaia stumbled shakily to her feet, then threw her arms around Susano'o in a tight hug.

"Thank you!" she cried, starting to sob piteously. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thankyouthankyouthankyou..."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love   Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:43 am

Sasuno'o wanted to push her off but he didn't have the heart to do it, which was odd because he almost never had a heart, untill now. Sasuno'o stopped resisting and hugged her back "It's okay, it's fine" he said comforting her.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love   Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:48 am

Tsukaia sniffled, and only stopped crying halfway back home. She gave him one last hug insdie, before racing up the staircase to the room she and her mother shared. Right into Tekara's embrace.

It was then that she'd seen Susano'o for what he could be, and fell in love with him since. The affection was graual... but it was something that became more powerful, and more dangerous as the time passed.

Eventually she loved him more than her own mother. And that's when all Hell breaks loose.

((TOPIC ENDED: Very Happy Another successful topic for us!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love   Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3