Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love I_vote_lcapYoung Love Is Blinder Than Old Love I_voting_barYoung Love Is Blinder Than Old Love I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love I_vote_lcapYoung Love Is Blinder Than Old Love I_voting_barYoung Love Is Blinder Than Old Love I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love Empty
PostSubject: Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love   Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:57 pm

Sasuno'o walked through the halls of the palace. He had just got back from training and was going to the stables to grab his dragon, Takamagahara. He wanted to go for a quick fly before he had to attend a meeting with his father. As Sasuno'o walked towards the stables he saw Tsukaia sitting outside, she was hugging her knees, she seemed afriad of something. Sasuno'o rolled his eyes, as much as he hated having a heart, and as much as he hated his cousin, he knelt down next to her and put his hand on her shoulder "Hey uh...kid...Tsukaia right?" he said "Is, uh, is everything okay?"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love   Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:29 pm

Tsukaia was trying to find Amaterasu; she'd promised to teach her some more Firebending that day. Often the girl would be found near the stables, tending to her dragon Takamegahara ("Taka" for short, Tsukaia was never able to remember the entire name.)

Until then Tsukaia had never been quite close to the dragons. Tsuki's, Ama's, and Sasuno'o's were kept with Fire Lord Kouzai's in grand, seperate stables, and were allowed to fly at any time they pleased, but would always return when their masters needed them. Mostly, the dragons weren't around, so Tsukaia never worried about them.

The girl ran her fingers through her silver hair, still trembling. She'd entered the wrong stable; Hebi's. She mixed up the two often; she didn't know why, but today she vowed she'd never to it again.

Hebi didn't recognize her. The black beast stood up as soon as she entered, its sensitive senses jolting it from slumber. It took one look at her and snorted. All Tsukaia remembered was a bright burst of flames, and she'd already leapt to the other side of the stable, terrified and shocked. Hebi gave a fearsome screech, and Tsukaia did what came naturally: she fled.

Now she sat, sure she'd seen her life flash before her eyes in that instant. Well... at least she'd stopped crying. Still, she couldn't forget the look in Hebi's eyes. She was sure he'd wanted to kill her.

Tsukaia heard a voice, somewhat masculine but still young. She peeked up, expecting to see Tsukiyomi, and scooted back several inches when she realized it was Susano'o. She trembled again, but she stifled it.

He's my cousin, she thought. He wouldn't... can't hurt me.

She swallowed. "What do you want?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love   Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:40 pm

"Nothing, is something wrong?" he asked her, he sat next to her "What's wrong, did Hebi scare you? He doesn't mean too, he's really a big softy....he just doesn't know you that's all." Sasuno'o put his arm around Tsukaia and comforted her, he quickly pulled away when he thought he heard someone walk by, god forbid Tsukiyomi see him now. Sasuno'o looked at her and wiped away the tears on her face. "Come with me, I'll go with you this time, I'll show you that there's nothing to be afraid of" said Sasuno'o holding out his hand to Tsukaia.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love   Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:13 am

Tsukaia stared at him. Why was he being so nice to her? He used to always been so mean when he even payed attention. And now...

Tsukaia reluctantly took his hand, not wanting to miss this opportunity of friendship. "Don't let him hurt me," she said. "Or I'm gonna be mad at you," she threatened very childishly. "And I'll tell Tekara."

Tsukaia very much disliked her mother, Tekara (partly why she called her Tekara instea of 'mommy'). She was mostly raised by one of the nannies of the palace, and Tekara never let her do many of the things the nannies did. Tekara never seemed to want anything to do with her, either; she always treated Kiari so much better. She obsessed over him and her stupid job. Tsukaia didn't know what the big deal was. She was much better than Kiari. He was too pretty for a boy and always tried (stupidly) to be her friend. He was just... stupid.

So engrossed in her bitter thoughts Tsukaia didn't realize when they'd reached the stables. "Are you sure he's not gonna hurt me?" she asked. "Are you gonna protect me?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love   Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:18 am

"With my life" he said "He wont hurt you, not as long as I'm here" Sasuno'o felt sick, being nice was tiring and annoying. He walked over to Hebi and patted him. "Come, see, he wont hurt you" said Sasuno'o.

(We gonna have the thing attack her now?)

Last edited by Fire Lord Kouzai on Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love   Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:39 am

"A-are you sure?" she asked, cringing when Hebi snorted and flexed its wings back. He didn't look happy. He remembered her.

When Susano'o didn't answered, she assumed he was losing his patience. It was either now or never.

Tsukaia took a tentative step forward, but in that instant Hebi sprung. The dragon snapped at her viciously, making her scream and stumble back. The dragon's teeth snagged her shawl, ripping it off her shoulders and spinng her around.

"SASUNO'O!" she screamed, scrambling away. Bursts of flames erupted from the palms of her hands, attempting to keep the dragon at bay, but fire was useless against dragons. Hebi moved forward, practically trapping the girl beneath them, and roared once more.

Tsukaia cried shrilly when the a breath of flame erupted inches from her hair, setting a few strands on fire. She rolls from beneath the lizard, out of breath, and sobbing hysterically. She curled up, hiding her face, hoping she wouldn't die right then and there.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love   Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:19 am

Sasuno'o jumped infront of the dragon blocking the flames with his own. He ran towards the large beast and jump on it's back tugging tightly on the reigns. The giant animal reared back and started to calm down. "Relax Hebi, relax" he said "Stop it or I'll muzzle you." The dragon started to calm down. Sasuno'o jumped off Hebi and walked over to Tsukaia "Why don't we go" he said.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love   Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:29 pm

Tsukaia couldn't leave the stables fast enough. She collapsed in the grass, sharp bursts of adrenaline and fear shooting through her thin body. The sharp sun relaxed her somewhat, and she sat up and stared in the direction of the stables, trembling in terror.

"I-I... Y-you..." she stuttered, unable to get the words out. She'd made up her mind: Hebi was evil; she'd never go near him again. If Susano'o weren't there, she'd be a goner. Long perished.

"Thank you..." she breathed uncertainly.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love   Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:35 pm

Sasuno'o looked down at her and rolled his eyes "Just don't do it again" he said, he was done with being nice. He looked at her again "Dont you have something better to do?" he asked "And stop staring at me with those big eyes...someone might think you're inlove with me." He said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love   Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:51 pm

Tsukaia grumbled a bit to herself and stood, brushing the dirt off her cloths. Daintily pressing her heels together and folding her hands in front of her. Love? she wondered. With him? Until then, Tsukaia didn't think it was possible, but, she supposed, Susano'o can be a really sweet person when he wanted to be.

At least he didn't leave her to die.

"Um..." she trailed off. "Will Hebi still..."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love   Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young Love Is Blinder Than Old Love
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next