Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Arriving Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Arriving Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Arriving Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Arriving Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Arriving Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Arriving Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Arriving Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Arriving Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Arriving Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Arriving Home - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Arriving Home - Page 3 I_vote_lcapArriving Home - Page 3 I_voting_barArriving Home - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Arriving Home - Page 3 I_vote_lcapArriving Home - Page 3 I_voting_barArriving Home - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Arriving Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Arriving Home - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving Home   Arriving Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:43 am

"I can write pretty fast." Kun said looked back at the boy he was now a bit farther. Kun decided to get a closer look so he got up and walked over and stood next to the avatar watching the boy's every move. He wondered how one calls the spirits. He was taught that everything had some spirit inside them, the trees, rocks, even the smallest animals may have a spirit of something in them. He just wondered how one channels then. He held his pen to the pad and got ready to write.

"It is ok, I don't mind as long as I get something new." He smiled and moved his attention back to the boy. He was going to ask Trira but then she told him what her son was doing. He nodded and wrote that little bit down looking over at the boy to see if anything was happening and then at the avatar and whispered to her, "I will try to keep the questions for after."
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: Arriving Home   Arriving Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:36 am

Slowly Alasdair was really feeling the spirit. He concentrated on it, and slowly he saw the spirit in front of him. Alasdair knew that he was ready right now to bend this spirit. He had learned from his mother that it would work better if you spoke friendly to the spirit. My dear spirit. I hope you allow me to bend you for training reasons., Alasdair thought in his mind. When the spirit nodded, Alasdair smiled. He opened his eyes, still feeling the spirit of the wood. Fast he made some moves, and suddenly the spirit stood next to him, seen by everybody.

Trira smiled as she watched her son. He was getting better and also faster. She knew that it would soon be time that he learned what he really could do with a spirit. As she looked at the lemure-shaped spirit, she knew that Alasdair had asked it for allowance. "Well done, my son. Now hold it where it is till I say something different to you.", Trira said to her son. He nodded. Trira knew that it was not really easy to hold an spirit very long, especially when the bender was as young as her son.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Arriving Home   Arriving Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 pm

Kun watched as the spirit was seen now. It came from the wood, Kun was just starring at the wood wondering how it came out of there. He knew the Monks taught that all things had spirits but really things like that? What else may have them? He wrote a little side note to ask them later of do some digging to see if this bending has a past like the other styles. Most of the time when he looked up the new bending styles that are appearing he only finds the four. He has learned as much as he could about the old four styles, even some ancient forms. Like something called bloodbending, and even sandbending. He shrugged and then decided to look back at them.

Kun continued to watch as the boy bended the spirit. How does one do that? Do you actually use your hands to move it around or is it all with the mind? He shrugged to himself and decided to write that down under the first few questions he had. When this was over he was going to ask so many questions, he hoped they would be able to answer them all.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: Arriving Home   Arriving Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:09 pm

Trira watched her son, then, finally, she decided it was time for something different. "Now use the technique I have shown you to send it in my direction. In the middle you let the spirit stop.", she told Alasdair. She hoped he would make nothing wrong. There could happen so much if he only made one little bit of the technique wrong. But she trusted her son that he would manage that nobody was in danger. She had to do so.

Alasdair nodded and breathed deep in and out. Even if this technique was very easy, his mother had let him make it without an spirit for hundret of times. Now he had the chance to show her how good he was now. He started to move his hands in an slow motion, first up and then in the direction he wanted to spirit to go. Then he also walked an step into the direction where the spirit should go. Go to the middle of the distance between me and my mother., he also thought. It was not necessary to think that, but he had learend that it was nice to tell somebody what was going to happen to him. Slowly the spirit moved into the right direction. Then, in the middle, Alasdair moved his hands together, and down. Stay there, please., was the next thing he thought and the spirit stayed where it was supposed to be.

Trira smiled at her son. Then she finally nodded. "You can let it go now.", she said to her son. She was really proud of Alasdair. Then she turned to Kun, still smiling. "How have you liked this training?", she asked him.

Alasdair meanwhile made a slow movement, moving his hands appart, as low as he could held them while he was standing straight. You can go now. Thank you., he thought and watched as the spirit went away. He also stopped feeling it. Then he walked to his mother and Kun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving Home   Arriving Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving Home
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3