Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
(Mirra) Home is where the ice isn't I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
(Mirra) Home is where the ice isn't I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
(Mirra) Home is where the ice isn't I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
(Mirra) Home is where the ice isn't I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
(Mirra) Home is where the ice isn't I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
(Mirra) Home is where the ice isn't I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
(Mirra) Home is where the ice isn't I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
(Mirra) Home is where the ice isn't I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
(Mirra) Home is where the ice isn't I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
(Mirra) Home is where the ice isn't 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
(Mirra) Home is where the ice isn't I_vote_lcap(Mirra) Home is where the ice isn't I_voting_bar(Mirra) Home is where the ice isn't I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
(Mirra) Home is where the ice isn't I_vote_lcap(Mirra) Home is where the ice isn't I_voting_bar(Mirra) Home is where the ice isn't I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

(Mirra) Home is where the ice isn't

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

(Mirra) Home is where the ice isn't Empty
PostSubject: (Mirra) Home is where the ice isn't   (Mirra) Home is where the ice isn't I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:03 am

Walking around the northern water tribe, Lullabia had only been there a couple days and she was enjoying it. Looking around she wasn't sure what to say or do. She had never really been to the water tribe area before. going shopping, she stopped to grab a hot drink. She found some tea that she thought would be useful to drink some hot tea, grabbing a cup of hot tea Lullabia looked at it as she sat there.

She had gotten a letter from her manager that he had scheduled for her to do a performance in Ba Sing Sae again in a week. She didn't have long to hang in the city. Starting to miss home more and the simple life.
Back to top Go down
Mirra
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Mirra

PostSubject: Re: (Mirra) Home is where the ice isn't   (Mirra) Home is where the ice isn't I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:09 am

Mirra walked through the place and muttered to herself. "Where am I?" She tightened her hair tie and pushed it back carelessly. She saw a pretty girl with pink hair, drinking tea.
She wasn't one to say hello to anyone. But she glanced at the girl and stopped for a moment. The pink hair really got attention.

Last edited by Mirra on Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (Mirra) Home is where the ice isn't   (Mirra) Home is where the ice isn't I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:11 am

Lullabia took another drink of her tea, looking around she saw that there were not many people around. Turning her head she saw a dark haired earth kingdom girl whom looked young. Pulling her hair back over her shoulder, she waved at the girl while thinking it was starting to get cold.
"Hello miss. What are you doing this far north?"
Back to top Go down
Mirra
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Mirra

PostSubject: Re: (Mirra) Home is where the ice isn't   (Mirra) Home is where the ice isn't I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:15 am

For a moment, Mirra pretended she didn't hear, but she gave up and sighed. Looking at the girl, she realized she was probably someone special. Royalty, maybe. She looked familiar.
"I, uh, got lost?" She answered, making it sound like a question. The ground hummed, still.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (Mirra) Home is where the ice isn't   (Mirra) Home is where the ice isn't I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:19 am

Lullabia looked at the young girl not sure what to say but the word lost made her worry. Thinking about it, she was lost half the time as well which is why she didn't go into the woods alot. Looking at the girl with her violet eyes, she gave a kind smile.

"Lost...I am always lost. Easy to get lost in a winter land. My name is Lullabia singla, I am from Vermilion City." She held out her hand with a smile. not sure how well the girl would take it.
Back to top Go down
Mirra
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Mirra

PostSubject: Re: (Mirra) Home is where the ice isn't   (Mirra) Home is where the ice isn't I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:23 am

Lullabia? Of course! A famous singer, she remembered as, and... Well, Mirra didn't really pay attention to that stuff. She didn't really care.
"Lost..." Mirra repeated. She stared at the hand, and Lullabia's smile. Nobody lent her a hand before. A twinge of sadness came over her. Don't get too emotional! Her mind warned her. She shook her hand casually. If there's one thing she knew, people here were okay to... trust.
"My name's..." She hesitated a little bit before speaking. "Mirra."
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (Mirra) Home is where the ice isn't   (Mirra) Home is where the ice isn't I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:29 am

Lullabia smiled shook the girls hand. Hearing the girls name, she noticed though that the girl knew whom she was she was hoping for seeing her around Ba Sing Sae or around the tribe. "Do you like sweets? Nice to meet you Mirra." Lullabia patted her coat pocket and paused as she was looking for her pills that was in a little bag. She began to worry as she searched her bag.

"Sorry give me a moment. I lost my medicine I think." Lullabia hoped that she didn't. she found one in her bag and took the pill. she didn't want people thinking she was having a heart attack in the middle of the ground.
Back to top Go down
Mirra
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Mirra

PostSubject: Re: (Mirra) Home is where the ice isn't   (Mirra) Home is where the ice isn't I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:32 am

Mirra growled to herself and tried to hide it. "No." She said. "And... Pills?" Mirra looked at the strange longish circle things that Lullabia had popped in her mouth. Mirra absentmindedly grabbed five pebbles from the ground and juggled them in one hand. Still, she didn't care about how well she did it or not.

OOC: Mirra doesn't know what a pill is. Smile
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (Mirra) Home is where the ice isn't   (Mirra) Home is where the ice isn't I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:38 am

Lullabia turned to Mirra. "sorry about that, I kinda have a heart condition. I have to take these little thing eveeryone couple hours or I will die." Lullabia showed the pills to Mirra not sure if she understood. "They are made of herbs that help me." Rubbing the back of her head she hated explaining about her condition it was why she came this far north to see if she could find someonet o heal her but there was no one that could fix her condition.

"mirra, would you like to have some fun?" She grinned thinking it be more fun to slide around on things.
Back to top Go down
Mirra
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Mirra

PostSubject: Re: (Mirra) Home is where the ice isn't   (Mirra) Home is where the ice isn't I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:12 am

"Oh." She muttered. "Um, sure." She wondered what she was up to. The earth under her feet rumbled in response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Mirra) Home is where the ice isn't   (Mirra) Home is where the ice isn't I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Mirra) Home is where the ice isn't
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next