Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Arriving Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Arriving Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Arriving Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Arriving Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Arriving Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Arriving Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Arriving Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Arriving Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Arriving Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Arriving Home - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Arriving Home - Page 2 I_vote_lcapArriving Home - Page 2 I_voting_barArriving Home - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Arriving Home - Page 2 I_vote_lcapArriving Home - Page 2 I_voting_barArriving Home - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Arriving Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Arriving Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving Home   Arriving Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:51 pm

Kun nodded slowly and said, "Yes I trust you, you are the Avatar if I did not then who else would I trust to keep the world at peace?" He watched her and wondered what she was going to do. Was it to him? Was it a trick? He liked to show minor air bending tricks to little ones while he was traveling maybe she had something to show him with her bending. He watched moving side to side a bit more and then stopping himself and waited for her to show him.

Kun smiled and said, "Thank you, and I hope the same. We meet again, maybe one time I can hear some of your stories. I bet you have some good ones." He smiled when she said the wise saying. "I will keep that in mind." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: Arriving Home   Arriving Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:57 pm

Trira nodded as Kun said he trusted her. "Ok, this might shock you first, but believe me, it had shocked me too.", she said to the young man. Even if I have done it myself and not somebody else had been doing it to me., she thought, but did not said the words. She breathed shortly in, then made he fire in her hand bigger, so that it was moving up her arm a little bit. Then she fast grabbed the hand of Kun and let the fire move up his arm. She knew it would not hurt him, but it would be a shock for him. She hoped this might help him a little bit against his fear. "Just do nothing, try to relax. When it is too much, only tell me.", she said to the young man. Then she slowly let the fire move up his arm, and her own arm too. Soon the fire was at the shoulder of both of them.

"I know you fear the fire. But you have to know, fear is something really good. It keeps you alive. But fear can also stop you from doing something really important. And then it also could do you harm. You have to learn to control your fear and know what is wise to fear.", she said to Kun very slowly. She did not spoke fast because she wanted him to relax.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Arriving Home   Arriving Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:53 pm

Kun saw the fire, the different colors in it on the Avatar's hand. The reds and yellows all together in a ball on her hand and then it moved he then felt her hand in his and that relaxed him a little. He calmed himself and then saw something that made his eyes go wide. The fire was coming to him, he started to scream and then tried to pull back but she had a strong grip on his hand. "I don't want to do this." He repeated over and over, really he just wanted to fire to go away. Sure fighting his fear of fire would be great, but at the moment that was not on his mind. The only thing was the fire crawling up his arm. He turned his head away and closed his eyes. Ever since he was a child he has been scared of any type of fire. If there was a campfire he would stay away from it and watch as the people talked and laughed around it.

"Then why are you doing this?!" He shouted at her and then looked down at the fire. "I never talk to firebenders so there is no reason for them to attack me. When I see a campfire I sit far away from it but I can still feel the warmth. I am perfectly fine with my fear, I does not run my life." He looked at it and used his bending to amplify his blowing and blew the fire off his shoulder. Kun watched as it went away and then he looked at the Avatar. "You could have at least gave me some warning."
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: Arriving Home   Arriving Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:12 am

As Trira found out that Kun really did not wanted to do that, she let him go. "Sorry. I only wanted to help you.", she said to the young man. When Kun said that his fear was not running his life, she had an angry expression on her face. But she did not said anything. She was sure he would find out one day that he had been wrong. She breathed deep in and out to cool herself down.

She then set herself completely under fire. She knew that might look strange, but somehow she felt like she had to do it. Her son always liked that. When she thought of her son, she looked around. "Have you maybe seen a boy with reddish hair?", she suddenly asked Kun. Trira had not seen her son for a while, and she asked herself where the he could be. She made a mental note that she would forbid him to go anywhere without telling her where he was.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Arriving Home   Arriving Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:51 pm

"It is ok," Kun said rubbing his arm where the fire was "I should have just followed along you are the avatar not like you would hurt me." He laughed softly to himself and then looked down at his arm where the fire was. He then saw a very angry expression on her face, was it something he did? Was it because he freaked out and blew the fire away? "I am sorry for freaking out about the fire." He mumbled under his breath loud enough for her to hear.

Kun then saw the flames erupt all over the Avatar's body he actually thought she was on fire and was going to put them out but then he remembered she was the Avatar. He stepped back a bit still scared of fire and then though about the question. "Yes I actually did see a boy with reddish hair. I was walking up here and I say a group of boys playing and I remember seeing one of them had reddish hair." He smiled and hoped that would help her.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: Arriving Home   Arriving Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:36 pm

Trira let the fire vanish finally. "You do not have to be sorry about freaking out.", she said to Kun. When the keeper said he had seen a boy with reddish hair, the Avatar started to smile. "I am sure this is the boy I am searching. You should know, he is my son. Do you maybe want to meet him?", she asked really friendly. Trira asked herself why she had not thought that he might be playing with his friends. He really liked that, even if he could not play the normal airbender games.

Then she turned around to go to her son. He should know that it was again time for him to train a little bit his bending. Why does he have something so difficult as spirit bending?, she asked herself again. She had no idea how often she had asked herself that and also not why it was like that. But she loved her son very much. Soon she got to the group of children and showed her son to come to her.

Alasdair had been playing with his friends. His eyes had been shining the whole time. Then, suddenly, he saw his mother. He did not liked to go away from the others, but he knew he would have to. So he said good bye to the others and slowly went towards his mother. When he had reached her, he gave her a short kiss. "So, what do we do now?", he wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Arriving Home   Arriving Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:28 pm

"Oh ok." The boy mumbled under his breath and then looked up at her with a small smile. She was nice, a good avatar also. The fire was gone and he let out a sigh of relief. "I would love to meet your son." Kun said his face glowing up. He wondered what he son was like, with a mother like her he could be very brave and a good bender. He wondered what his bending would be, unless he was a non-bender. Kun had no idea how it felt to be a non-bender. It must be very boring not being able to bend and element.

He followed the avatar back down the way he came because that is where he saw them playing and where one of the boys asked him a question. When he got there the one boy noticed and waved to Kun, he waved back and the boy continued to play with his friends. He watched as Trira's son came forward. Kun was standing next to Trira and was a little shocked the way he talked to his mother. It was just blurted out, no hello, no how are you?, just what are we going to do? Kun looked down at him and smiled. "Hello, I am Kun." He held out his hand for the boy to shake it.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: Arriving Home   Arriving Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:30 am

Alasdair looked at the man he suddenly recognized next to his mother. He asked himself why he had not seen him. He took the hand of the man. "I am Alasdair.", he said respectfully and with a smile on his face. He knew that Kun had seen that he had not been so nice to his mother. But they have made it like that whenever Alasdair had been the whole time in the same piece of land as his mother. Then he looked at Trira to see what she would say.

Trira smiled as she saw that her son could be respectful. Sometimes she really doubted it. "Alasdair, Kun is the keeper. I am sure you remember what that is.", she said to her son. As she saw that the boy nodded his head, she smiled. "Today we will again learn to search.", she said to Alasdair. The she turned to Kun. "You have to know, he is a spirit bender. And he has to know where and how he can find a spirit to bend. If you want you can watch the training.", she ment friendly. As she looked at her son, he seemed not to know if he wanted that or not, but he said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Arriving Home   Arriving Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:36 pm

"Nice to meet you Alasdair." Kun said trying to say the name as closely as the boy said it. He was a little off but he really did not notice. The boy probably would though. Kun looked down and saw the boy smiling at him, Kun smiled back and looked back at the boy's mother. He wondered what they were going to do, practice for something perhaps? He shrugged and decided whatever it was he would tag along. Maybe there were things he could learn.

Kun nodded and smiled when the Avatar said that and then looked at her son. He nodded, that is good that people know what his job is and it is not some useless title the council gives away to random people so they could do something with their lives. Search? Kun asked himself, what type of bender is he?

He then nodded when Trira told him what he was, "Oh a spirit bender I have never seen one of those before." He sat down and took out a book and tiny writing device that held ink. He wrote down the boy's name and the type of bender he was and looked back up ready to write things down. "I will watch." He said and looked up again.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: Arriving Home   Arriving Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:32 pm

Alasdair laughed as he saw that Kun was writing down something right now. "Believe me, you will have no time to write if you want to follow me.", he said to the young man. Alasdair knew that he was lying, but somehow it was funny to do so. He turned back to his mother. "I will go and search the spirit of this wood.", he told her and showed to a small wood nearby. Then he rushed away and into the wood. He knew that every of his friends would be much faster than he was. But he needed to concentrate, so he just thought of finding the spirit. When he was nearly at the middle of the wood, he stood still and closed his eyes. He tried to sense this spirit.

Trira followed Alasdair as he ran to the wood and showed Kun to do the same. "Do not believe him. At the beginning you have time to write down everything, but later it will be really fast.", she said to the keeper. Then she watched her son closely. As he stood in the middle of the wood, Trira leaned towards Kun. "Right now he tries to sense the spirit. It is not very easy, and we should not disturb him.", she whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving Home   Arriving Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving Home
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next