Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Deep in the dark nation mountains, a sacred training area lies... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Deep in the dark nation mountains, a sacred training area lies... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Deep in the dark nation mountains, a sacred training area lies... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Deep in the dark nation mountains, a sacred training area lies... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Deep in the dark nation mountains, a sacred training area lies... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Deep in the dark nation mountains, a sacred training area lies... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Deep in the dark nation mountains, a sacred training area lies... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Deep in the dark nation mountains, a sacred training area lies... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Deep in the dark nation mountains, a sacred training area lies... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Deep in the dark nation mountains, a sacred training area lies... (open) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Deep in the dark nation mountains, a sacred training area lies... (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDeep in the dark nation mountains, a sacred training area lies... (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barDeep in the dark nation mountains, a sacred training area lies... (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Deep in the dark nation mountains, a sacred training area lies... (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDeep in the dark nation mountains, a sacred training area lies... (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barDeep in the dark nation mountains, a sacred training area lies... (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Deep in the dark nation mountains, a sacred training area lies... (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

Deep in the dark nation mountains, a sacred training area lies... (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep in the dark nation mountains, a sacred training area lies... (open)   Deep in the dark nation mountains, a sacred training area lies... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:42 pm

As the night went on and the 3 girl ate and prepared them selves for the night, there were many unnatural sounds. The undergrowth began to rumble and shake and there was foot steps form a distance.

The strangers hide in the shadows looking among the strangers. The wolf beside them gave a low growl waiting on it masters orders. "How unusual.. A group of royals in the middle of no here." Them murmured to the shadow wolf smiling. It licked the masters hand and then sat watching the three around the camp fire. The Master also sat among the roots of the tree, observing.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Deep in the dark nation mountains, a sacred training area lies... (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep in the dark nation mountains, a sacred training area lies... (open)   Deep in the dark nation mountains, a sacred training area lies... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:33 pm

Luna felt her flying wolf Lana licking her quickly. She woke up and stared in the direction of Lana's growling. "Who's there, come out or I'll send a shadow ball out there." Luna said as she rubbed her eyes hoping to get a clearer picture. Lana kept a low growl and Suki did the same ready to launch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the dark nation mountains, a sacred training area lies... (open)   Deep in the dark nation mountains, a sacred training area lies... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:43 pm

The well hidden stranger flicked their hand towards the clearing saying nothing. A black shadow wolf stepped from the shadows and glanced at them softly and non aggressively. It stared into Luna's eyes giving a wolf like smile. It then looked back and a shadow of a person brushed through the trees. "Luna... Long time no see, Your majesty." A mid-age girl merged with the light of the Camp fire giving a deep bow.

The women had black hair that reached to her shoulders and pull partly up in the back. She wore a dark nation Clothes with her stomach out in blank point. A rare sword is strapped to her back and a black cat upon her head just glaring around, looking in a fowl mood.

Rokiya smiled, "Every peculiar to find you two out here and with the elemental Princess also..." She looked at the back headed girl. "I saw Another looking Like her with the same face But with blond hair and red eyes..."

OOC: Her avatar ;]
Deep in the dark nation mountains, a sacred training area lies... (open) - Page 2 0238375
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the dark nation mountains, a sacred training area lies... (open)   Deep in the dark nation mountains, a sacred training area lies... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:21 am

Luna saw the girl with the black cat above he head in front of her then she said "Every peculiar to find you two out here and with the elemental Princess also..." Then she paused a moment then said "I saw Another looking Like her with the same face, But with blond hair and red eyes..." Luna looked at Amu then thought, That's what she was talking about finding her twin sister. "Well," Luna said still sleepy. "Where was the girl headed up the pass?"
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the dark nation mountains, a sacred training area lies... (open)   Deep in the dark nation mountains, a sacred training area lies... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:29 pm

Rokiya shrugged. "Don't know. All she said was she was goin' to see the world.. Believe she was headed to them air temples next; Went North She did." Rokiya leaned on a near back tree. She looked back at the Elemental princess, "Look for her you are princess?"

A smile smirk slipped upon Rokiya face as she waited for a replay. Their where rumors she had heard about the princesses going missing. She also heard that there was a reward of a lot of money to whom brought the girls home together and half the price for one.

Rokiya thought hard.. She knew where the other one way heading and this one was free and about. Much more of a reward to the one who Brought the Princess Amu back. She crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the dark nation mountains, a sacred training area lies... (open)   Deep in the dark nation mountains, a sacred training area lies... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:01 pm

((OOC "Look for her you are princess?" Wait what? O_O Question how did your character know she was the princess if Amu never left the castle? I understand if your character was royalty, but otherwise not sure..If she is royalty, I'll edit my post. ))

Amu wondered how the guard know who she was. Amu blinked in thought, 'I have never left the castle before, so anyone that isn't royalty wouldn't know me..So she must not know what I look like. I can't believe she met Lun too..'

Amu didn't look excited, she mostly kept her emotions to herself when she felt uneasy or just wanted to. She didn't bother to say a word. Amu stared at the ground. She didn't like the stranger at all, feeling an useasy vibe. Amu didn't know how the person knew her, being perfectly diguised. "Excuse me? Don't know what you are talking about."

Amu was wearing her hood at the time, just staring at the ground with her eyes though unseen.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the dark nation mountains, a sacred training area lies... (open)   Deep in the dark nation mountains, a sacred training area lies... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:31 pm

((OOC: She was a personal Guard To the Dark nation prince in her early years. She's 'The best of the best.' And she know how you are cause she has connections to guards through out the avatar world, and in all nations. You could call Rokiya a bounty hunter in a way although she just takes up jobs for money. XD She was one of few noted to keep their eyes out for The missing princesses))

Rokiya let out a amused chuckle. "Come on Princess, no need to play dumb." She smiled flicking herself from the tree gracefully and walking over to the Amu. "I can help you find your sister. And I will." Rokiya stopped before her, kneeling on a knee and her left arm over her chest, and head bowed. "The Name is Rokiya or Ki for short if you Like."

The girls faced looked up at Amu's, smiling cheerfully. Rokiya had noticed Her discomfort and was determined to gain Amu's trust. "My do you look alot like your mother. Both beautiful and Elegant, Well other than your eyes are clearer obviously. She continued to smile innocently.

Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the dark nation mountains, a sacred training area lies... (open)   Deep in the dark nation mountains, a sacred training area lies... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:55 am

"We are going into the dark nation mountains tomorrow. Do you want to join us?" Luna asked looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep in the dark nation mountains, a sacred training area lies... (open)   Deep in the dark nation mountains, a sacred training area lies... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deep in the dark nation mountains, a sacred training area lies... (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2