Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Where The King lies ((Open To all!)) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Where The King lies ((Open To all!)) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Where The King lies ((Open To all!)) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Where The King lies ((Open To all!)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Where The King lies ((Open To all!)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Where The King lies ((Open To all!)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Where The King lies ((Open To all!)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Where The King lies ((Open To all!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Where The King lies ((Open To all!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Where The King lies ((Open To all!)) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Where The King lies ((Open To all!)) I_vote_lcapWhere The King lies ((Open To all!)) I_voting_barWhere The King lies ((Open To all!)) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Where The King lies ((Open To all!)) I_vote_lcapWhere The King lies ((Open To all!)) I_voting_barWhere The King lies ((Open To all!)) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Where The King lies ((Open To all!))

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

Where The King lies ((Open To all!)) Empty
PostSubject: Where The King lies ((Open To all!))   Where The King lies ((Open To all!)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:03 am

OOC: I Present, THE ELEMENTAL KING
Where The King lies ((Open To all!)) Ce83421

IC:

It was about early morning, it was also dark still outside, and the palace was pretty much still. Early morning servants where up working while others slept or just going to sleep. The sun was beginning to rise and shined into the palace. Servants Knocked upon the door to the Kings Chambers before Entering to Wake him. They then began to Dress him, preparing him for the day.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Where The King lies ((Open To all!))   Where The King lies ((Open To all!)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:40 pm

The Elemental King was ready with in minutes. He strapped his sword to his side and placed his crown upon his head, Straightening it in the mirror.

"King Shiro, You have a Commoner here seeking your aid for his family." A messenger approached and knelt before the king.

Shiro Stood there looking at the messenger a moment before pacing a bit. Then he stopped and look at the messenger. "What is a matter with his Family?"

"Umm.." The messenger thought a moment, "He spoke of something that his Wife is dying and his son is missing... And I do believe, you majesty, that he said his family was also starving."

The Elemental King Laughed loudly. "Tell Him To not waste my time. Tell him to Bare it like every one else. I have no time to help one man and his family, I have a Kingdom to rule." Shiro Turned his back to the Messenger, signifying for the boy to leave.

Hesitantly the Messenger boy left, exiting the room. At this time the king headed for the Dinning Hall to have his Morning meal of Fruit, grape juice, ham, eggs, and other breakfast platters, all on white gold plates. The table was long and thin, Chairs lined the sides, and one chair sat at the end of the table (thus being where the king sits.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Where The King lies ((Open To all!))   Where The King lies ((Open To all!)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:41 pm

Harata (River) wrote:
OOC: I Present, THE ELEMENTAL KING
Where The King lies ((Open To all!)) Ce83421

IC:

It was about early morning, it was also dark still outside, and the palace was pretty much still. Early morning servants where up working while others slept or just going to sleep. The sun was beginning to rise and shined into the palace. Servants Knocked upon the door to the Kings Chambers before Entering to Wake him. They then began to Dress him, preparing him for the day.

OOC: He looks like Jesus O_o
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Where The King lies ((Open To all!))   Where The King lies ((Open To all!)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:47 pm

OOC: I know That is what every one has said XD But its how Kouzai had described him XD
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Where The King lies ((Open To all!))   Where The King lies ((Open To all!)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:14 am

There was sounds of battle inside the gates, man shouting and sounds of alarm. "Your Highness! We are under attack!" A General knelt at King Shiro feet, "They came form of no where, We need to evacuate you to your quarters until the fight stops." She told waiting for the kings reply.

The king looked at him and then heard the bangs on the palace gates. He looked at the general, "Understood, general. Gather some of your best men meet me in my chambers, Dismissed." King Shiro spoke, raising from him chair, exiting the room, and followed the general.

They moved their way to the king's chambers. Opening the door, Shiro passed through and was followed by 10 guards. Afterwards they closed the Door, baring it closed, and waited for the battle to pass.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Where The King lies ((Open To all!))   Where The King lies ((Open To all!)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:10 pm

Noises from under the floor lured the attention of the guards. As they approached it a hug chunk of the floor was pushed up and slide back. Many assumed there battle while other attempted to look for what was coming from this hole.

A young girl jumped out of the pot hole in the flooring and begun to bend stones as guards. Any of The kings guards where earth benders and reflected stoned from themselves.

The Elemental king was shock and quickly ran to his bed side table, and drawed his sword ready to defend himself. He looked around and couldn't believe that these people actually made a tunnel to travel directly under his chambers. How long had it been there? This then explained the moving around in his chamber a few nights ago.
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Cheesy

PostSubject: Re: Where The King lies ((Open To all!))   Where The King lies ((Open To all!)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:53 pm

Tai jumped out of the opening with Tala clinging to the saddle on his back. Tala then reached for the twin swords on her back and pulled them out if there sheath. Tai charged at one of the guards and head butted him in the stomach sending him skidfing across the ground. Tala bended a wall of rock behind him that came down on him when it stopped him from going any farther. Tai attacked another guard as Tala jumped offhis back to start fighting on foot.
Back to top Go down
June
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
June

PostSubject: Re: Where The King lies ((Open To all!))   Where The King lies ((Open To all!)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:10 pm

Akairi moved beside Tala Tai, keeping her back towards them as a precaution. As a guard dove at her she brought up one of her blades and stopped the blow before he could strike at her head. She then pulled out the other with her free hand and stabbed him in the stomach, kicked him out of the way and went to help take out the benders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where The King lies ((Open To all!))   Where The King lies ((Open To all!)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where The King lies ((Open To all!))
Page 1 of 1