Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Rescue a Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Rescue a Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Rescue a Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Rescue a Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Rescue a Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Rescue a Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Rescue a Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Rescue a Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Rescue a Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Rescue a Friend - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Rescue a Friend - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRescue a Friend - Page 2 I_voting_barRescue a Friend - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Rescue a Friend - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRescue a Friend - Page 2 I_voting_barRescue a Friend - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Rescue a Friend

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Rescue a Friend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescue a Friend   Rescue a Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:31 pm

Bryan looks her in the eye. I won't leave you, but when we travel be can't be seen together at all. Bryan kisses her and asks her o follow him. I like to show you to a room for you to sleep in. It's next to mine and none of the rooms have windows.

Kouta finally sees them and calls out. Hey! What about us? You do remember the rest of the crew don't you? He runs towards Bryan and Sukey hoping that Miro and Zane are still following.

Last edited by Bryan on Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rescue a Friend   Rescue a Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:34 pm

Miro and Zane follow Kouta inside and say Hey guys, how are you?

Sukey hugged all three Miro, Zane, and Kouta and said I'm so glad you could come. I'm sorry for running away. I just had to find Bryan. Can you understand me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rescue a Friend   Rescue a Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:02 pm

Kouta crossed his arms and looked down. No. Then he looks up with a smile and says. Just kidding. How can i stay mad at one of my best friends?
Bryan walked over to Kouta and gives him a high five. Does anyone here not like meat? Because i'm about to start making dinner. Bryan walks to the kitchen and start to cook.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rescue a Friend   Rescue a Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:00 pm

Miro, Zane, and Sukey told Bryan Nope we don't mind meat. Miro then told Bryan Hey did you know that I can see normal now? I don't have to use the ground to see anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rescue a Friend   Rescue a Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:21 pm

Bryan moved very close to Miro and waved his hand in his face. Are you sure? Bryan then walks into the kitchen and starts making a stew filled with various meats and vegetables.

Kouta didn't want to be rude, but all he heard was the word meat and his mind went crazy. Meat! who said meat? When do we eat Meat? I love Meat! Kouta tried to calm himself down and and sat in a fancy armchair. Hey Bryan how did you aford this stuff?
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rescue a Friend   Rescue a Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:23 pm

Miro, Zane, and Sukey sat down and waited for lunch to be ready. They were really hungry and wanted to eat soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rescue a Friend   Rescue a Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:53 pm

While everyone sat down Kouta joined Bryan in the kitchen to have a talk. I think you should know something Bryan. Bryan looked over at Kouta sort of confused. What's up Kouta? Kouta turned away. When you left Sukey was devastated and the second time he nearly killed herself. Bryan looked down in shame. I had to it was the only... Kouta interrupted him. There's always another way! All i want to let you know is that if it happens again or you do anything to hurt her I will personally pay you a visit. In the year he'd known her Kouta had begun to think of Sukey as a sister. He wanted to protect her. Bryan looked him in the eye. I understand Kouta, but... Kouta stopped him again. We're done here.

Last edited by Bryan on Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rescue a Friend   Rescue a Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:03 am

Sukey watched in the middle of the two as they bickered back and forth about her. She didn't like how they were fighting when this was supposed to be a happy time and shouted Will you two just get over yourselves?!?! She stormed out of the dining room and up the stairs into the first room and started crying.

Miro looked around and said Umm, should I go comfort her?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rescue a Friend   Rescue a Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:14 am

Bryan served Miro, Kouta and Zane. You guys eat. Bryan picked up two more plates of food and runs after Sukey. Hey, I brought you some food. He looked down. I think we should talk about everything that's happened. You know confess clear the air all that stuff. Bryan smiled and said I think it'll help.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rescue a Friend   Rescue a Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:18 am

Sukey looked at Bryan and took the plate of food saying I just don't understand. You thought you had to run away. I don't care if the warden said he would kill me if you ever saw me again but do you know how much pain I was in? We could have taken him together but no you decided to do things your way and run away like a coward. Well news flash, Bryan. Perhaps your way isn't the best way every single time. Perhaps you should listen to others once in a while instead of your own instinct because you know something? Your instinct almost got me killed. She wasn't in the mood to eat but she took a bite anyways while she sat there crying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rescue a Friend   Rescue a Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rescue a Friend
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next