Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A New Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A New Friend I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A New Friend I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A New Friend I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A New Friend I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A New Friend I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A New Friend I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A New Friend I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A New Friend I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A New Friend 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A New Friend I_vote_lcapA New Friend I_voting_barA New Friend I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A New Friend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adubois
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Adubois

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: A New Friend   A New Friend I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:46 pm

Init strode towards the Air Ship docks, she felt lonely and miserable. It was almost as if the warmth of the Fire Nation no longer touched her skin.
She wandered around almost aimlessly, and looked upon the giant Air Ships.
Maybe she could escape, maybe she could take a ride and go away, away from her cold, selfish self,a ride to a better place.

But then again, she couldn't leave the Fire Nation yet. It meant too much and it was too soon to leave. She had this feeling that she had to do things here, that this place was not ready with her yet.

She wasn't supposed to be here, she realized. She looked at the travelers, running around like a swarm of bees, grabbing luggage and talking and sweating. Some laughed, and rejoiced. They had come home. Maybe one day, she would have a home too.
Back to top Go down

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:02 pm

Kayuki held on tight to her bag, slinging it back over her shoulder. It didn’t carry much, just a extra Kimono, bandages, a stone slate to sharpen her Fan blades, and an extra pair of shoes. Surprisingly it carried no food, she didn’t each much and it was usually that she found herself stopping between towns.

The metal doors of the Air Ship opened, and the wind pushed back her pale red hair. Kayuki squinted as it let in the light, and the dust formed from the ground. She walked out onto the landing dock and looked around. So many other travelers were arriving into the Fire nation, they seemed to be from different nations, however this was her home.

Kayuki stepped forward into the crowd, which was packed. She had to push her way through the bustling crowd of people, some families hugging, old people being slow. She grunted and shoved her way through. But landed right into another women. She fell back somewhat and started to instantly apologize.

“ I’m so Sorry. Please forgive me i didn’t mean to run into you like that.”
Back to top Go down
Adubois
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Adubois

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:24 am

" It's fine " Init said, as she took a few steps back. She watched the girl carefully, she sure was very pretty, Init noticed and she felt a slight pinch of jealousy. She had never been extraordinary, she was too tall, or too common. Too poor, too wild. But never good enough.

The girl was wearing a light bag, she deduced. She probably didn't carry much, at least nothing worth stealing. This was an unfortunate event, if she would have been Init would act hurt and scam her. It wouldn't be much of a use here, she figured out.

" You should be more careful though. " She sighed " If you run into nobility like that, they'll probably sweep you of your feet like you're nothing. And with a face like that, I wouldn't be surprised if one or two men tried to pull you into some filthy ally."

Back to top Go down

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:01 pm

Kayuki looked up at the woman, she had this aura about her that just seemed so calm, yet she spoke with wisdom, wisdom with sarcasm and ignorance. She reminded Kayuki of herself in a way. Almost like looking in a mirror. Kayuki stood, brushed herself off.

But what the woman said really surprised her, was it a compliment or a suggestion. Kayuki just nodded and put her bag back over her shoulder, " Yeah your right, i do apologize again though. My name is Kayuki, are you from here? Are you leaving?"

Kayuki was always a curious child, and she would widely run rampant with her questions, having to know every detail about a persons life. She was optimistic, and liked meeting new people. Even if the voice in her mind yearned to see them bleeding dry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend   A New Friend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Friend
Page 1 of 1