Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Six Elemental Great Spirits I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Six Elemental Great Spirits I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Six Elemental Great Spirits I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Six Elemental Great Spirits I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Six Elemental Great Spirits I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Six Elemental Great Spirits I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Six Elemental Great Spirits I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Six Elemental Great Spirits I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Six Elemental Great Spirits I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Six Elemental Great Spirits 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Six Elemental Great Spirits I_vote_lcapThe Six Elemental Great Spirits I_voting_barThe Six Elemental Great Spirits I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Six Elemental Great Spirits I_vote_lcapThe Six Elemental Great Spirits I_voting_barThe Six Elemental Great Spirits I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Six Elemental Great Spirits

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The Six Elemental Great Spirits Empty
PostSubject: The Six Elemental Great Spirits   The Six Elemental Great Spirits I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2020 8:51 pm

When the world was new, and the spirits and gods ruled over all creation, the Six Elemental Gods each "birthed" children from a part of themselves, and imbued them with their holy powers.

These six children became the Elemental Great Spirits, Six Spirits that lord over the other Elemental Spirits from between both worlds, keeping the elemental and spiritual balance of the future bending elements.

It is said the power of bending stems from these beings, and if any of them should fall, the ability to bend would cease to exist.
The Six Great Spirits are as follows...

Titan, Lord of the Earthen Realm
Spoiler:

The Great Spirit of Earth, he rules over the rocky places of the planet and minds his army of Earth Spirits, as dictated by his father Cutae. It is said Titan carried the continents upon his back in the early days of creation, arranging the continents Ameria had set down only recently to better fit the needs of the gods.

Titan is said to be the one who causes earthquakes from where he works from beneath the earth, carving massive caves and tunnels, traversing the world, ensuring all things earthen are in order. He is one of the Six Great Spirits, who guard the elements from between both worlds—being the only spirits who can exist on both plains simultaneously.

Titan is quiet, stoic, and often emotionless in his responses. He is the definition of seeing things in black and white and will not waste your time with idle chit cat and long-winded responses. He favours strength, decisiveness and is as stubborn as his element. Titan is also incredibly strong—the strongest of the Six Great Elemental Spirits, because of his immense strength, and simple thought process, he falls prey to the fallacy of all problems being nails…he is known to smash things—often.

Titan loves Badgermoles, and they are his closest friends. He is often seen surrounded by them, and it was from Titan that the Badgermoles learned Earth Bending.

Worship of Titan, and the Earth God Cutae, is, predictably, largest in the Earth Kingdom, though smaller temples and shrines exist across the world, and the Spirits and Gods are more equally distributed in Nippon.

Spirit Benders who choose Titan and the Earth God Cutae as their patrons can summon Earth Spirits with a greater affinity. The aspects of Titan and his horde available to Spirit Benders are: stone skin, earthen camouflage.

Titan can be summoned by only a small handful of Spirit Benders.

Bahamut, Dragon Prince of Flames
Spoiler:

Bahamut is the Dragon Prince of Flames. The Father of Dragons, being the original dragon birthed by F’yr. He was tasked with guarding all things flame, and is Keeper of the First Fire, the Eternal Fire. It is from this flame that all dragons draw their power, the first flame created by F’yr, from which he was birthed in his youth.

Bahamut makes his layer deep within Mount Tengu, in the deepest magma chambers, surrounded by only the most trusted of his brood.

He keeps watch over the Fire Spirits of the two realms, and ensures they stay in line with a ruthless efficiency. None dare question the authority of Bahamut.

Being the first dragon, Bahamut is also the progenitor of their arrogance, self-assuredness, and lust for treasure and knowledge. Given the opportunity, Bahamut will either talk your ear off in debate, or rob you blind—often times both depending on his mood. His temper is not something to be tried.

The worship of Bahamut and F’yr is strongest in the Fire Nation.

Bahamut favours the passionate, the bold, those who burn with a fiery desire to do whatever it is they set their minds to. Spirit Benders who seek to claim Bahamut as their patron gain control over Fire Spirits, and the ability to commune with dragons, as well the following aspects: dragon wings, heat and fire resistance, the ability to sense gold and valuables.

Leviathan, Autocrat of the Seas
Spoiler:

Leviathan, Autocrat of the Seas, is the serpentine daughter of Ilyd, Goddess of Water.

She swims beneath the waters of the world, deep down where the light does not reach, warding the Water and Ice Spirits of the worlds. She has no single home, instead it is believed she makes several homes in caves at the lowest points beneath the ocean.

Leviathan is as cold as the Ice Spirits she wards and does not take kindly to outsiders trespassing in her realm. She tolerates human sailing ships and fishing from the surface, or even swimming, but those who delve too deep are not likely to return. Leviathan greatly dislikes humans.

She is a solitary spirit, and does not surround herself with much company, spirit or otherwise. Few have ever seen Leviathan, despite the rumors and legends—even fewer than have seen the other spirits—leading to her existence to be called into question.

The worship of Ilyd and Leviathan is strongest in the Water Tribes at the poles. They are held in equal reverence to the Moon and Water Spirits.

While Leviathan does not particularly like humans, those who pledge themselves to Ilyd and Leviathan can command Ice and Water Spirits, take on the following aspects: communicate with creatures of the water, become liquid, cold resistance, breathe underwater.

Leviathan prefers champions with a cold cunning, a constant vigilance, and a sharp mind. Shrewdness in the name of the greater good.

Shiva, The Lord of Perpetual Light
Spoiler:

Shiva is the son of Ryz, Goddess of Light.

With his four arms, he wields many weapons in the pursuit of justice and righteousness. While Shiva prefers his golden trident, he always wields a spear, a bow, and a cudgel.

Of all the Elemental Spirits, he is one of the few who spends his time amongst the humans, travelling the world and healing and blessing as many as he can. He will help any in need, and Light Kingdom and Nippon lore states Shiva will appear on battlefields, often fighting for the righteous side. Legends state Shiva had been present for some of history’s most important battles, turning the tides in favour of the righteous—though Shiva would say otherwise.

Shiva is said to have instructed the first Light Benders, teaching them to harness the holy, cleansing power for the good of humanity.

Despite his warrior appearance, Shiva is also a skilled healer. Shiva is friendliest with humans, and often travels the world helping and healing humans where he can, in the disguise of another human. Because of his travels, Shiva has no true home or central base.

Shiva favours champions who are righteous, and filled with an inextinguishable form of justice and honour—dedication to one’s duty is also

Those who dedicate themselves to the Lord Shiva and the Light Goddess, Ryz, can take on the aspects of Shiva and call upon Elemental Spirits of the Light. Some aspects of Shiva are: multiple arms, increased healing ability, bioluminescence.

Ramuh, King of the Lofty Plains
Spoiler:

Ramuh is the mighty King of the Skies, son of the Air Goddess, Adeza.

As her eldest and favourite son, Ramuh is recognized and revered by all beings of the skies—especially by the Air Benders, considered to be the second favourite of Adeza’s “children.”

Ramuh sticks close to Adeza’s chosen, more so even than Shiva. He will often walk among the Air Benders, in disguise, helping all from the youngest to the oldest with even the most trivial of issues and conundrums in their lives.

Ramuh will go between the four main settlements of the Air Benders, and few who have spoken with him will even know it is him.

The Spirit is as fickle as the wind, changing his mind and his desires from a day to day basis. One day he will decide to travel to the poles, and the next, change his mind, and choose to stay in and read—Ramuh loves knowledge, riddles and all forms of learning and debate.

Ramuh is said to have the ability to shapeshift into different types of flying creatures, such as birds or Sky Bison, and has a particularly close relationship with the Flying Lemurs of the Air Kingdom.

Ramuh loves a good practical joke, and often when the wind makes a human’s life harder, it’s Ramuh laughing as he pulls the strings from afar.

Ramuh prefers the peace-loving, care-free, yet daring champions. Aang or Monk Gyatso would have been the perfect disciple of Ramuh and Adeza, if they were Spirit Benders.

Those who pledge themselves to Ramuh and Adeza can call upon the Elemental Spirits of the Wind, and the aspects of Ramuh such as: temporary invisibility, shapeshifting, avian attributes (claws, beak, talons), levitation.

Ifrit, Duchess of Darkness
Spoiler:

Ifrit is the bastard spawn of Mar—or so she will say. In truth, she was created asexually, as all gods are wont to do in their lifetimes, being able to “birth” children by simply imbuing objects that have touched them or parts of themselves with their potential spiritual energy to give them life.

Ifrit is said to be a being of pure wickedness, when in truth, she is merely a being of give and take. She will give great power and rewards to those her serve her but will require something of equal value in return—often the soul of those who dedicate themselves to her.

Few Spirit Benders will choose to actively form a covenant with Ifrit, as they find her too inherently evil—though in truth, she is more neutrally ambivalent. Few benders will take responsibility for their own power-hungry actions and corrupted desires, blaming it on the one who granted them the power in the first place.

Ifrit spends very little time in the human realm and prefers the darkest recesses of the Spirit World to watch over the Dark Spirits. She does not hate humans, but she could truly care less for them.

Ifrit would best be described as True Neutral, though some would classify her as Chaotic Evil. Humans do not truly appreciate or understand the necessity or subtle of chaos.

Ifrit will take anyone willing to pay the price as her champion—she is not particularly picky. Cowards are her only exception.

Those who are brave enough to pledge their eternal salvation and their souls with Ifrit—Mar takes no part in these contracts, being as ambivalent about anything that isn’t a god as Ifrit is to humans—can command absolutely the Spirits of Darkness, and the following aspects: increased physical strength, “Ifrit form”, light absorption.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

The Six Elemental Great Spirits
Page 1 of 1