Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 3 I_vote_lcap4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 3 I_voting_bar4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 3 I_vote_lcap4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 3 I_voting_bar4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara   4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 3:41 pm

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara   4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 3:57 pm

HP: 762

Yami felt her heart plummet as her wrist was grabbed.

Being tossed hard into the wall was bad enough. She was already winded, and having her chest barraged by sand covered fists was just...painful. She wheezed, desperate for air as she tried to figure out what her best option would be.

In the entirety of the fight, she hadn't been able to land a single hit on her opponent, and the woman had continued to get the upper hand. Yami blamed the sandstorm. But she had to assess herself. Was she unfocused? Was she out of shape?

She couldn't breathe. She couldn't see. The sand was starting to get into her lungs. Her eyes burned with tears, and she considered for a moment using the cover of the sandstorm to sneak in a water bending move using her own sweat and tears. But...no. That would be cheating. Yami was an honest girl. She wouldn't do something so underhanded.

Besides. The sand bender would probably see it coming anyway.

She wished she had her weapons. Her Warhammer would be useful, and so would her knives. Her bow...not so much.

She had no idea where her opponent was. All of her senses were rendered useless by this stupid sandstorm. Water might have been able to clear it, but not fire. She began coughing uncontrollably as her body tried in vain to clear the sand from her system.

Then, she attacked. She hoped the coughing fit would cause her opponent to lower her guard, at least temporarily. But she was swinging blindly, just a simply roundhouse kick. She knew Enya was close because of the still-present ache in her chest from when Enya slammed her fists against her. She just hoped she was close enough.

Power:
Random number (1,100) :

Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara   4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2018 1:57 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara   4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2018 2:04 pm

4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 3 Enya_t10
Enya Takamagahara
Chief of the Takamagahara Clan
Descendant of Takamagahara
Mistress of the Sands

"When they finally lay my broken, bloody body down in the scorching hot sand.
When they send me to rest in the soil of my ancestral homelands.
They will remember me as a Chief who served her people.
All of them.
At any cost.
I will be their martyr; the spark that lights the flames of rebellion against the oppressive Earth Kingdom."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

HP: 934/1000

Enya felt the kick connect.

She felt pain--it was a kick, who wouldn't.

It knocked her back, unbalanced her, but it was a few moments later that she regained her balance and stance.

The stance was important--even for a Sand Bender. They didn't need to be as grounded as an Earth Bender. Their style relied more on being loose, flowing, and mobile like sand itself. Like sand in a sandstorm was how Enya's mother had once explained it. She hadn't been wrong.

It was that style that Enya had made her own, and utilized to her advantage and strike down her opponents. The Mistress of the Sands was her name after all.

She wasn't angry that the Fire-Spitter had hit her.

In fact, she somewhat admired the tenacity this child showed in this fight. Everything was stacked against her, and yet? She continued. She didn't quit or give up, and it paid off. It showed.

Enya could respect, even if she didn't like the Fire-Spitter that much.

With a smile, Enya decided to make this less about bending, and more about prowess. The child had earned her right to a one-on-one fight. A head-on battle of skill.

Enya encased her arms in sand and charged at Yami, swinging with skill and strength, using the weight of the sand like a club to batter Yami.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,100) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara   4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2018 2:58 pm

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara   4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2018 3:11 pm

4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 3 3986c90b244f38ca86abcb19c09d232f
Yami Sentoki
"Everyone has their inner demons. Mine are just more literal."

Yami was getting a somewhat better handle on the woman's techniques.

Yami had never been formally trained in combat. Most of her physical prowess was a combination of instinct and what she learned through study and observation. And if there was one thing she knew, it was never to let her guard down, especially after landing a hit.

She jumped to the side as Enya swung at her, keeping her arms raised in defense and sidestepping every swing. She was hurt. She definitely needed a healer. But she had to keep fighting.

Yami had never been more grateful for her sensitive hearing. Her eyes blurred with a mix of sand and tears. She couldn't see a thing and worried that her lack of sight would ultimately cause the end of the fight.

Curse this sandstorm, she thought.

Enya may not have hit her, but she kept pushing her back.

Right into the wall she'd been thrown into earlier.

As soon as Yami's back connected with the stone, she acted. She pushed off of the wall in the direction she was sure Enya was in, encasing her body in flames as she shot herself headfirst like a bullet.

Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :

Damage:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara   4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2018 3:13 pm

((Didn't roll damage correctly. Here's the real roll:)

Random number (1,100) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara   4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2018 5:00 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :

Last edited by Fire Lord Kouzai on Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara   4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 10:34 am

4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 3 Enya_t10
Enya Takamagahara
Chief of the Takamagahara Clan
Descendant of Takamagahara
Mistress of the Sands

"When they finally lay my broken, bloody body down in the scorching hot sand.
When they send me to rest in the soil of my ancestral homelands.
They will remember me as a Chief who served her people.
All of them.
At any cost.
I will be their martyr; the spark that lights the flames of rebellion against the oppressive Earth Kingdom."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

HP: 934/1000

Enya could hear the sound of the roaring flames as they split through the howling sandstorm.  They raged and sputtered as the excess wind and sand threatened to douse them--yet they would not go out, for they were no ordinary flame, they were bender's flame.

For all it sounded like it was struggling, so long as the bender had the chi and energy to continue the onslaught, the flames would continue and persist.

Enya easily sidestepped the flaming comet that was Yami but not before throwing up a hard wall of sand a few feet from where Enya had stood--a hard stop for the tough fighter.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,100) :

Last edited by Fire Lord Kouzai on Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara   4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 2:52 pm

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara   4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next