Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Hyōban (Nyla, Makaru) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Hyōban (Nyla, Makaru) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Hyōban (Nyla, Makaru) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Hyōban (Nyla, Makaru) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Hyōban (Nyla, Makaru) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Hyōban (Nyla, Makaru) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Hyōban (Nyla, Makaru) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Hyōban (Nyla, Makaru) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Hyōban (Nyla, Makaru) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Hyōban (Nyla, Makaru) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Hyōban (Nyla, Makaru) I_vote_lcapHyōban (Nyla, Makaru) I_voting_barHyōban (Nyla, Makaru) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Hyōban (Nyla, Makaru) I_vote_lcapHyōban (Nyla, Makaru) I_voting_barHyōban (Nyla, Makaru) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Hyōban (Nyla, Makaru)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nylaaa
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Nylaaa

Hyōban (Nyla, Makaru) Empty
PostSubject: Hyōban (Nyla, Makaru)   Hyōban (Nyla, Makaru) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 1:00 pm

Mid afternoon in Saikai was always the same, busy and loud. The hub of the port was deafening. The people here had very little time to think about anything else but buying, selling or trading. Exactly what Nyla needed, to not think and deafen her thoughts. It was a particularly grungy and littered port that Nyla had ventured toward, it also seemed like it was the busiest one too. She sat of the ledge of a wooden port, swinging her legs and listening idly to the mundane conversations of the workers as they loaded and unloaded shipment.

"Did you hear that the killer from Ibashiyama is here?"

"In Tosa?"

"Yes! I heard they found him innocent!"

"Innocent my ass!"

"I thought all the Arashi were dead."

"I heard he skinned them all after he killed them."

"What ever happened to that other Arashi? What was his name... Bao, Zhao, Tao?"

Suddenly, one of the gossiping workers hit Nyla's arm, hard, tripping and dropping his merchandise into the water. Nyla Let out a loud yelp and rubbed on her arm that was surely going to bruise. Sakura barked at the Merchant in response

"Oi! This isn't Ember Island! Go sunbathe somewhere else!" Exclaimed the distraught worker.

Sakura growled at the man, who continued to curse at Nyla. She rolled her eyes, rose to her feet and walked away. She was no fighter but that didn't stop her from wanting to rip his teeth out of his mouth. She rubbed and winced on the forming bruise on her arm. She walked into the marketplace, melting into the crowd and trying to find a herb shop to fix herself a salve.

On her way, there was a sudden racket on one of the stalls that was louder than the buzz of the marketplace. Instinctively, she turned towards the noise.

"Your money is no good here!"
Yelled a merchant before a sudden crash of a broken tea-pot. Some of the hot liquid spilled on the man with raven-black hair and grey eyes. Nyla flinched at the sound of the crash. She was instantly infuriated and felt compelled to go towards the merchant and let him have it, but alas she didn't. Her nature wasn't a confrontational one, but she did feel as if she had to do something.

Nyla walked over the man and offered him a warm smile. "Are you burned? Would you like me to get that tea for you?"
Back to top Go down
Makaru
Makaru

PostSubject: Re: Hyōban (Nyla, Makaru)   Hyōban (Nyla, Makaru) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 5:56 pm

Jayce had been walking for a while now, mostly absorbed in his own thoughts, when he approached Tosa it was a good thing because he was running low on supplies. Though luckily he had no shortage of money. He would have to stop here and see if he could pick up an odd job. He hoped and prayed to whatever gods there were that his bad reputation in Ibashiyama wouldn't follow him here. All the same he wore a hood though his messy dark hair spilled out of it and it wasn't too hard to see his face. At least most people in the crowd wouldn't recognize him this way.

He approached the bustling merchant shops near the docks. Already people were whispering and staring at him. Though thankfully not everyone. He approached one of the vendors that was selling various foods including tea and dried meat. He began to offer some coins when a spark of recognition flashed through the meaty man's eyes.

"Your money is no good here!" The man shook his fist accidently smashing one of his tea pots in the process which of course immediately splashed onto Jayce.

Jayce was taken aback and backed up for a second hoping people wouldn't notice that he was making a scene. So much for finding a place where they wouldn't remember me.

It wasn't a surprise. The city of Ibashiyami traded with this place quite frequently. He sneered at his luck, but before he could take off a woman approached him. "Are you burned? Would you like me to get that tea for you?"

Jayce very carefully tried not to look into her eyes, hoping she wouldn't recognize him. "Yeah, and I was after some of the dried meat too. Think he'll go for that?"

Jayce brought his eyes towards the woman hopefully holding out the coin. Thank goodness for a kind soul. he thought.
Back to top Go down
Nylaaa
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Nylaaa

PostSubject: Re: Hyōban (Nyla, Makaru)   Hyōban (Nyla, Makaru) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 2:27 pm

Nyla flashed the man a smile. "No need, my treat. Now let's see if he bites." She turned around towards the vendor who angrily tried to clean up the mess of tea. She leaned down towards her pet and pointed at the rude vendor. Tapping Sakura on back she whispered "Go get 'em, girl!". Sakura barked and launched herself at the vendor. Most eyes were already on him, but the remaining pair watched in awe as Sakura leaped and clenched her jaw tightly on the man's pants, behind his calf, pulling aggressively on the fabric.

Through the window of opportunity, Nyla slithered through the watching crowd towards the vendor's stall. Stealthy, she filled her bag with as much dried meat as she could fit until Sakura let go of his pants and sprinted away from him, before she could get caught. She slid back into the crowd, slowly making her way back to the man with the bad luck.

Reaching into her bag, with the vendor yelling in the background, she passed over most of the goods to him, keeping one or two for her pet. "Stealing is wrong, but the law isn't always just. This town is full of undeserving people. All they do is gossip." She tossed a piece at Sakura, before bending down and petting her. "Sorry I couldn't get you that tea though."

"So, bad blood?" She asked, referring to the vendors initial outburst. Outgoing wasn't a trait she usually used to identify herself. After her husband's death, it was the least trait to define her. In that moment though, she had forgotten she was a lonely widow. Helping the raven haired man felt good, getting a little justice made her forget for a moment all of her troubles. "I've got a salve of two if you've burned that arm. If you wish I could examine it."
Back to top Go down
Makaru
Makaru

PostSubject: Re: Hyōban (Nyla, Makaru)   Hyōban (Nyla, Makaru) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 6:48 pm

Jayce was beyond glad for the woman's help. The spectacle he probably could of done without though. Her little doggy Sakura was apparently well trained and quite talented. Jayce quietly pocketed the meat when he thought that no one was glancing their way.

"No need to worry about the tea it's quite fine. As for the merchants, well they gossip too much just like you said."

He said relieved to have any help from her.

"So, bad blood?" She asked pointedly towards the merchant.

Jayce shrugged. "Maybe he's just onery."

Nyla went on; "I've got a salve or two if you've burned that arm. If you wish I could examine it."

Jayce looked down at his arm and back to the woman in front of him. He didn't really need the burn salve, but the road had been long all by himself. Perhaps a little salve wouldn't really hurt. "Uh, yeah, a little salve never hurt anybody... why not?" He said trying to be casual about it.

He touched his head slightly, smiled and asked kindly. "If you don't mind, what is your name?"

Jayce hoped she wouldn't recognize his name.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyōban (Nyla, Makaru)   Hyōban (Nyla, Makaru) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyōban (Nyla, Makaru)
Page 1 of 1