Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Wounded Tori (Nyla, Tar) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Wounded Tori (Nyla, Tar) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Wounded Tori (Nyla, Tar) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Wounded Tori (Nyla, Tar) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Wounded Tori (Nyla, Tar) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Wounded Tori (Nyla, Tar) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Wounded Tori (Nyla, Tar) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Wounded Tori (Nyla, Tar) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Wounded Tori (Nyla, Tar) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Wounded Tori (Nyla, Tar) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Wounded Tori (Nyla, Tar) I_vote_lcapWounded Tori (Nyla, Tar) I_voting_barWounded Tori (Nyla, Tar) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Wounded Tori (Nyla, Tar) I_vote_lcapWounded Tori (Nyla, Tar) I_voting_barWounded Tori (Nyla, Tar) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Wounded Tori (Nyla, Tar)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nylaaa
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Nylaaa

Wounded Tori (Nyla, Tar) Empty
PostSubject: Wounded Tori (Nyla, Tar)   Wounded Tori (Nyla, Tar) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 11:34 am

It wasn’t often Nyla ventured outside of Tenchi province since her husband passed, but the trip she had taken into the other provinces had served as a mental check. She felt a little better as she first started  crossing the half-burned patches of trees into Tenchi. A smile crept on her face as she recalled her encounter. It was the first time in a while she could openly admit to herself that she actually felt... happy. Her grin grew wider as she saw a flock of birds flying toward the mountain, her most prized project. The Mountain was slowly coming back to life and even her trip out of the province couldn't stop the growth.

The patches of trees grew larger and larger, after about  an hour of a light walk into the forest, and constant whines from her pet companion, she decided to take a lunch break. She took shelter under a large tree with a good, long shade from the new born leaves. She slid down from the tree trunk and exhaled softly, stretching her neck. Sakura barked and ran in circles in front of Nyla, expectant and excited. With a chuckle, Nyla reached into her bag for their food.

A sharp cry of pain cut through the air and Nyla rose on her feet instinctively, Sakura's ears arched to attention. She could hear someone crying out of pain, it was nearby. Sakura suddenly raced off in the direction of the cries, the complete opposite of what Nyla intended to do.

"Sakura don't!"

With everything going on with the war against demons, it wouldn't be surprising at all if this was some sort of trap or ambush. Nyla sprung to action following Sakura and praying to all the gods she wouldn't find herself in any serious trouble. Her heart pounded as she chased Sakura. She stopped in front of another large tree, this one was burned and broken. Under it lay a small girl, crying with a gash on her arm. Sakura lay whining in front of her.

She caught her breath as she eyed the girl. Heaving and cautious, she took a protective step forward in front of Sakura.

"A-Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Wounded Tori (Nyla, Tar)   Wounded Tori (Nyla, Tar) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 9:50 am

Claire opened her eyes slowly. As she did, pain shot through her body. She started becoming aware of herself and her surroundings. She was in some woods, at the base of a cliff. She was covered in blood and it dripped into her eyes. She started to stand up, but when she did, she felt a wave of dizziness washed over her. She fell, landing on her injured arm, crying out in pain as she did so. She couldn't help it, she started crying. She didn't know how she got there or how she got hurt. In fact she didn't remember anything from the last month and a half or so. She was scared. It didn't help when the dog and the woman charged into the area she was in. The woman stepped in front of the dog. it took a moment for her to realize that the woman had asked if she was ok.

"My arm is hurt and I don't know where I am," she said while sniffling. "I need herbs but can't walk."
Back to top Go down
Nylaaa
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Nylaaa

PostSubject: Re: Wounded Tori (Nyla, Tar)   Wounded Tori (Nyla, Tar) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 1:45 pm

It took Nyla cautious second. She looked around her surroundings, making sure it wasn't some sort of ambush or trickery. After a couple of seconds she cursed softly. She feel guilty to keep this young girl in pain any longer. If it were a trap, she'd deal with it. The young girl looked terrified and in pain, it was sincerely heartbreaking to hear her cries. "Okay, my name is Nyla, this is Sakura, I'm going to try to ease your pain a little, okay?" She pulled her bag closer to her body and moved forwards, leaning down next to the girl. "I won't touch it, I promise. I just need to see how deep the wound is, okay? Could you try to extend your hand?"

Nyla looked inside her bag, pulling out a small vial filled with a sticky salve. It was a coagulant and at the very least it should stop her from bleeding so profusely. She waited for the girl to extend her arm, understanding that it would definitely take a moment or two to accept help from a complete stranger. Sakura lay at the bottom on the girl's feet, eyeing her sadly. Nyla worried that the girl's wound might be open, she knew she had to stitch it together but it would be very painful and her cottage was still a an hour journey away.

"How did this happen?" She asked, frowning at the idea that someone would actually hurt a small girl like her.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Wounded Tori (Nyla, Tar)   Wounded Tori (Nyla, Tar) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 11:02 pm

Claire extended her arm. She tried to think back but only came up blank. Tears started rolling down her face. The last thing she remembered was betting on a boat to the mainland of the fire-benders. She had no idea where she was or how she got there but this lady seemed to be nice. The puppy sat at her feet and made Claire feel really comfy.

"I don't know what happened," she finally ventured through tears and hiccups. "I don't even know where I am."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wounded Tori (Nyla, Tar)   Wounded Tori (Nyla, Tar) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wounded Tori (Nyla, Tar)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Empire of the Sun :: Imperial Mainland :: Tenchi Province :: Tenchi Mountain-
Jump to: