Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Destruction Time I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Destruction Time I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Destruction Time I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Destruction Time I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Destruction Time I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Destruction Time I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Destruction Time I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Destruction Time I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Destruction Time I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Destruction Time 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Destruction Time I_vote_lcapDestruction Time I_voting_barDestruction Time I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Destruction Time I_vote_lcapDestruction Time I_voting_barDestruction Time I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Destruction Time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jhervon (Preta Path)
Novice
Novice
Jhervon (Preta Path)

Destruction Time Empty
PostSubject: Destruction Time   Destruction Time I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:52 pm

It was a late afternoon when Johnny was serious once in his life. He was deddicated to find the fire lord. He was going to Kill him. He was finaly going to kill his the fire lord. He was sailing in a boat in a black cape and alone. He wasn't going to let anyone or anything stop him from reaching his goal. He met an Earth Bending Teacher and they have taught him to earthbend. He learnd Pretty quickly so he can bend to protect hiself. He came up with a few combos as well.
Back to top Go down
Takauji_Ashikaga
Novice
Novice

Destruction Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destruction Time   Destruction Time I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:12 pm

Takau heard the rumors floating around the Fire Nation City. Nothing serious, and nothing Takau would have normally paid attention to had it not been about someone threatening the life of the Fire Lord. So Takau set out to The Dead Lands to stop, or at least slow down the advancing enemy. He was hopefully going to be able to turn the enemy away before anything became to serious, but Takau was ready for a fight if it were to come. He walked in the ravaged landscape, his body weary from the armor that he dare not remove. It was more than simply a defensive measure, but a source of pride for Takau. He was proud to wear his armor where ever he went. After a good while of walking, Takau set down to camp in an area, keeping his temperature cool by removing the heaviest pieces of armor. He sat on the shore of one of the c annals that was the easiest to travel and had the best view of almost everything around.

(OOC: Ended without starting the fight in case anyone else is jumping in. I hope it is an open plot, if not, tell Kouzai and he can remove this post.)
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Destruction Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destruction Time   Destruction Time I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:04 pm

Topic closed, the guy didn't even ask permission to do this, besides he can't kill me, he's making up his own plot as he goes and isn't following the plot.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Destruction Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destruction Time   Destruction Time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destruction Time
Page 1 of 1