Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
One Year Later - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
One Year Later - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
One Year Later - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
One Year Later - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
One Year Later - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
One Year Later - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
One Year Later - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
One Year Later - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
One Year Later - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
One Year Later - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
One Year Later - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOne Year Later - Page 2 I_voting_barOne Year Later - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
One Year Later - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOne Year Later - Page 2 I_voting_barOne Year Later - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

One Year Later

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

One Year Later - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Year Later   One Year Later - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:20 pm

Bryan held on to the bottom front of the ship. He knew that the captain would just crash threw the wall and since the front was slanted Bryan wouldn't feel a thing.

Kouta looked ahead. The captain isn't turning. He's gonna try and break through. Kouta was scared. This wasn't very good.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: One Year Later   One Year Later - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:24 pm

Zane looked at Kouta and said Kouta I want you to enforce Miro's rock wall with water frozen into ice do you understand? This will make the wall strong enough so that it won't break when the ship hits it. It will be like the titanic and how when it hit the iceburg it sank. Zane knew this plan would work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Year Later   One Year Later - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:49 pm

Kouta looked at him kind of annoyed. I thought you were watching from the minute we met. If you were you would no that i can't make the water freeze and i haven't learned ice bending yet. Kouta couldn't reinforce the wall.

Bryan smirked as he overheard everything. Then he notice the side Sukey was looking at and swam on the opposite side. He knew how to hold his breath for a long time and stood under the water as he swam.

Last edited by Bryan on Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: One Year Later   One Year Later - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:53 pm

Sukey then had an idea. It wasn't the best idea but she was desperate she hopped off of the ship making sure that none of her friends were on it and then blasted the ship with fire making it explode. Miro then raised another rock wall that would force Bryan to come back to the shore and made it lead right into the place that Sukey was only. There was no other option than to go back to Sukey. Sukey just stood there her arms crossed getting tired of his struggling to get away from her. What had she done that made him want to not be around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Year Later   One Year Later - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:57 pm

Bryan shot up the wall using his firebending as the explosion occured. This made getting away easier. He jumped off and began to run across the sky with his sky runner technique. Oh man i just barely escaped.

Kouta knew that Bryan had escaped and that they weren't going to see him again for a while. Kouta closed his eyes and said He's not coming back to shore.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: One Year Later   One Year Later - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:20 am

Sukey just bent down on her knees crying her eyes out. She had loved her why did he run like that? She had just gotten him back and now he was gone again. She couldn't bare it she then took an icicle that was laying on the ground and slit her wrist. She didn't want to be alive anymore she just lay there on the ground hoping that she would just leave this world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Year Later   One Year Later - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:32 am

(OOC: That's a little dark, also there is gonna be a 20 year time skip for the new plot on tuesday.)
Kouta pulled water from the ocean and tried to heal her. Umm Zane Miro can you guys please hold her so i can heal her. Kouta had learnd how to heal from his mother and how to fight from his father. I never thought that i would need this until now thanks mom.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: One Year Later   One Year Later - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:38 am

(OOC: No stop trying to make it so where my characters are super old one year maybe, twenty? no. Also, I know it's dark but how would you feel if you just had your heart ripped out of you for the second time?)

Sukey cried as her wrist started healing. She wished that they would stop and just leave her be but she could do nothing because Zane and Miro were holding her down. Everything was absolutle terrible. She didn't want to continue living this life. When the water had healed up the slit she had made completely she screamed and said Get off of me! Sukey stood up and ran away from them creating a wall of fire behind her that they wouldn't be able to easily pass through. She wanted to just be alone right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Year Later   One Year Later - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:44 am

(OOC: No i mean there is going to be an official 20 year time skip for everyone on the site Look at the topic IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT. It says it on there.)

Kouta didn't follow he didn't want to be part of such drama. Forget it I'm going home to sleep. He walked home and went to his room.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: One Year Later   One Year Later - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:49 am

(OOC: Okay so are we going to continue this or not? I mean the only character that you have that's in the Northern Water Tribe is Kouta and he just left to go to sleep...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Year Later   One Year Later - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Year Later
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next