Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
One Year Later I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
One Year Later I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
One Year Later I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
One Year Later I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
One Year Later I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
One Year Later I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
One Year Later I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
One Year Later I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
One Year Later I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
One Year Later 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
One Year Later I_vote_lcapOne Year Later I_voting_barOne Year Later I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

One Year Later

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

One Year Later Empty
PostSubject: One Year Later   One Year Later I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:47 pm

Bryan walked off his ship and stepped out into the cold air of the northen water tribe. I can't believe it's been a year since i've seen them. Bryan was wearing a blue coat and black pants so he wouldn't freeze in the water tribe. He didn't want anyone to know that he was a firebender. He had done his time in the boiling rock and was now a free man.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

One Year Later Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Year Later   One Year Later I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:18 pm

Sukey sat in an armchair still not over the fact that one year ago. The love of her life had been taken prisoner. She had lost all sense of feeling but sadness and she never did anything fun with her other friends after they had left the island. She just sat there mindlessly wishing the days away.

Zane was outside in the snow hanging out with Miro and Kouta. He was getting better at his light traveling and had even learned some new moves. He was helping Miro build a snowman when he saw a figure out in the distance. He asked Kouta Hey, who do you think that is? He didn't recognize the figure from that far away.

Miro tried to see through the ground but he couldn't sense that far so he had no idea who it was that was coming. He said Yeah, I can't sense through the ground that far of a distance, do you know who it might be Kouta?
Back to top Go down

One Year Later Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Year Later   One Year Later I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:46 pm

Kouta looked as best as he could. "I think it's Alex." Kouta tried to get a better look and smiled. "An old friend from before i met you."

Elsewhere on the other side of the tribe Bryan was leaning on a the wall of a house with his eyes closed. Until he could find somewhere to stay he would be sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

One Year Later Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Year Later   One Year Later I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:56 pm

(OOC: I know you didn't in your last post but just thought I'd say that it bothers me when you godmod me so please don't do it unless I say you can okay? It's happened two or three times so far that I know of)

Miro said Cool, would you mind introducing us to him? I really was interested in meeting another potential friend.

Zane smiled and said Yeah that would be rather nice. I'd love to make another friend. He wondered if this person could possibly help Sukey feel better about losing Bryan last year.
Back to top Go down

One Year Later Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Year Later   One Year Later I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:20 pm

(OOC: Alex hasn't posted yet so i can't introduce him, and sorry about the godmod i get carried away sometimes. won't happen anymore.)
I can't right now he's usually busy around this time. Kouta remembered all of the fun he and Alex used to have. When the time comes i'll introduce you guys.

Bryan woke up and began to walk around the village. All he could think of was the old gang, but the warden had told him if he ever came into contact with them again they would be killed. It wasn't easy surviving in the boiling rock. He had to undure a lot, but he had to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

One Year Later Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Year Later   One Year Later I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:25 pm

Sukey then saw someone out of the corner of her eye. She opened her eyes wide with joy. She ran over to Bryan and hugged him so tight tears falling down her eyes. She said Bryan, I thought I had lost you. I'm so happy to see you again. She kissed him and continued hugging him tightly. She was finally experiencing joy after an entire year of sadness.

Zane sighed and said Oh alright, I wouldn't want to disturb him if he's busy. He then bent over to continue helping Miro make a snowman.

Miro continued making the snow man and then said Ok how does it look? He was genuinely asking this because he had no idea what it looked like.
Back to top Go down

One Year Later Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Year Later   One Year Later I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:35 pm

Bryan's eyes opened wide with fear as he pushed her away. He ran back to where his ship was. Oh no i can't see them anymore it the only way to protect them.
Kouta was surprised and hope what he thought was about to happen didn't happen. Please, no, please
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

One Year Later Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Year Later   One Year Later I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:41 pm

Sukey got back up off the snow and then chased after Bryan back to the ship using her firebending for extra speed. She called after him I'm not going to let you be taken from me again. Do you hear me? I've spent the entire year feeling sad because of being away from you and I'm not going to lose you again. I won't be able to take it. Sukey got onto Bryan's ship and that meant that there would be no running away from her anymore. She was not going to lose him again. It was not an option if he wanted her to continue living. She had been on the verge of commiting suicide before she saw him and she couldn't take losing him again otherwise she would do it.

Miro and Zane chased after Sukey hoping that she would be okay. She had made it onto the ship and then Zane and Miro got on the ship as well.
Back to top Go down

One Year Later Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Year Later   One Year Later I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:48 pm

Bryan jumped off of the ship from th opposite side where no one would see him. They won't see me now. He jumped and landed just above the water. He then placed himself in it without making a splash.

Kouta jumped and bended the water to make him reach the ship. Why can't this get any easier.
Back to top Go down
Sukey
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice

One Year Later Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Year Later   One Year Later I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:08 pm

Zane said to Miro Focus on making an earth wall about five feet past the ship. and bring the wall around so that it will make him have to go back to the shore. Miro did so and managed to pull it off. This would force Bryan to come back to shore. Sukey then went around to the side that Bryan would have to come by in order to get out of the water and waited for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One Year Later Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Year Later   One Year Later I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Year Later
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next