Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Hana Yori Dango || Nova's Test Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Hana Yori Dango || Nova's Test Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Hana Yori Dango || Nova's Test Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Hana Yori Dango || Nova's Test Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Hana Yori Dango || Nova's Test Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Hana Yori Dango || Nova's Test Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Hana Yori Dango || Nova's Test Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Hana Yori Dango || Nova's Test Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Hana Yori Dango || Nova's Test Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Hana Yori Dango || Nova's Test Thread 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Hana Yori Dango || Nova's Test Thread I_vote_lcapHana Yori Dango || Nova's Test Thread I_voting_barHana Yori Dango || Nova's Test Thread I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Hana Yori Dango || Nova's Test Thread I_vote_lcapHana Yori Dango || Nova's Test Thread I_voting_barHana Yori Dango || Nova's Test Thread I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Hana Yori Dango || Nova's Test Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Novakhi
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Novakhi

Hana Yori Dango || Nova's Test Thread Empty
PostSubject: Hana Yori Dango || Nova's Test Thread   Hana Yori Dango || Nova's Test Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 11:41 pm

Hazy azure orbs rested on the organic horizon, peering ahead softly as they took in the environment of Ember Island. It was going to rain soon, the salty smell filled her nose and the pressure of the air weighed heavily on her joints. Dark gray clouds built up just above the tree's, and the first bolt of light could be seen in the distance, followed with a crack of thunder that echoed off the mountains she rested between.

There was no sounds of birds chirping or wind whistling, it was just calm and peaceful, much like the phrase, ' The Calm before the Storm.' Oh Boy' It certainly was going to storm, the way the clouds barreled over another indicated that it would be a rough one.

Novakhi did not mind however, instead she sat atop a wooden perch, crossing her ankles over one another and resting gently on the smooth terrain. Vermillion tresses fell from her crown, over her shoulders, and curled at the nape of her perfectly arched back. Even though she was lounging atop a bench, she still sat with her habitual elegant posture which was more of a form of practice rather than a forced position.

It was such a wonderful night to be out in the village, and what a better time than her first experience! She was issued her orders just this morning, stationing her for active duty within Ember Island. While she was just a new recruit, she was not issued to perform to the same duty that alot of the more experienced benders succumbed too. So unlike the others she had seen day to day, she enjoyed her first day off in months.

The young woman held a jovial expression on her petite face as she laid her hands out in her lap, her fingertips caressed the inner palm of her hand and she felt the texture of her soft skin. Normally they were rough and ragged due to the amount of time spent training with the Sages, but after some allotted time moisturizing them, they returned to their healthy state.

Tonight she wore a soft pastel colored tunic that hung off of her shoulders to form tight around her waist. The hemline fell just past her knees and flared out from her hips in an elegant fashion. It was certainly different from what she normally dressed in, but she experimented in many modern Imperial garments this morning before deciding on the current outfit matched with her flat slipper like shoes. Because of the somewhat chilly temperature of the night she had an white long sleeved blouse that too was form fitting. It was a good thing she had thought ahead and prepared, as she was correct to expect the storm.

The rain came in a soft drizzle, falling atop of the pale woman, causing goosebumps to crawl over her skin. The sudden cool air set her on edge, though it did not bother her in terms of temperature wise.

It was hard to feel cold in the body that could only be described as 'false'. It was also hard to notice the cold when her eyes stared at the brilliant lights that lit up the local park. Pinks, Blues, Oranges... colors of the spectrum shined brilliantly as people lit their decorative lanterns in regards to what was known as the Fire Festival.

Nova could only be described as awestruck as her wide eyes stared at the world she could not identify. Ember Island was certainly not the Training Center and offered so much more compared to the harsh reality of being a Soldier. The woman felt an odd sense of comfort in being able to experience youth like a real person, and take part in the Island's historical events.

How did she know so much about the Festival already?

With a provided pamphlet of course!

So here she was, diligently enjoying the provided reading material and homemade fried dumplings which were nothing she ever had before.

"Maybe you should be on your guard. I understand it is your time away... but you are always in danger. Remember that young one."

Novakhi hesitated in her next bite of food, staring blankly into the page as the nagging voice plagued her mind. She knew Shiro was right, though she did not want to admit it. She did however listen to her Inner Spirit and placed the parchment down on the wooden seat next to her own body.

In her terms, she wanted to feel normal for a small while, but was normal at this moment. She had lived for nearly 3 years in seclusion for training, meeting a wide variety of people, None of them were like her however. It was very much so true that she was sent to the Ember Island on active from her squad, but she did not have to be afraid. She was not the only stationed soldier here. There were others that hung in the dark, but they were not invisible to her eyes unlike the unaware that celebrated nearby.

Standing from her rest she smiled at the people who waved at her to join them under the protective tent that shielded them from the rain. This was a time of joy and happiness for all in Ember Island so why could she not enjoy it as well? Succumbing to the urge of the people she aimed to join them, but there was a sudden pressure on her mind.

She craned her head to the side, her eyes scanning the distance for the noted presence. Novakhi seemed to forget what she was doing previously, dismissing herself from the parade of festivities. Her feet carried her away from the beach, yet still within it's bounds, as she could still see lights of the lanterns that paved the way back. Nova's brows furrowed as she tried to pin the direction of the emitted presence, which proved to be of difficulty either on her part, or the fact that it was hard to sense any aura lights with so many individuals around.
Pressing forward she would track down the owner of the oddly placed spiritual energy.
Back to top Go down

Hana Yori Dango || Nova's Test Thread
Page 1 of 1