Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Yori Mori [WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Yori Mori [WIP] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Yori Mori [WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Yori Mori [WIP] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Yori Mori [WIP] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Yori Mori [WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Yori Mori [WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Yori Mori [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Yori Mori [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Yori Mori [WIP] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Yori Mori [WIP] I_vote_lcapYori Mori [WIP] I_voting_barYori Mori [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Yori Mori [WIP] I_vote_lcapYori Mori [WIP] I_voting_barYori Mori [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Yori Mori [WIP]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yori Mori
Novice
Novice
Yori Mori

Yori Mori [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Yori Mori [WIP]   Yori Mori [WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:36 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Yori Mori
    Birthplace: South Water Tribe
    Current Residence: Southern Water Tribe
    Element: Earth, Sand, Metal; Water, ice(To be trained in ice)
    Pets: TBA
    Weapons: TBA

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: May the 4th be with you.
    Blood type: O
    Hobbies: Reading; Training; Animals; Sudoku; Walking in peace; Arguing with Yukio; Bending
    Quirks: Something special about him is his I.Q. is up there. He is an extremely intelligent individual with an I.Q. of 142. Another Quirk is he is 1 of two twins. He is an Earth Bender in the Southern Water Tribe.
    Character Theme:

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair He has long black hair that is done in a different style. He has two pieces of hair constantly hanging on the side of his face. The rest of his hair goes up to the waist His hair is always covered with a headband. His air is always trimmed perfectly, well brushed, and shined. It is always tied back a few inches above the end.
    Eyes:His eyes aren't that big they are round and are white. He isn't blind it is just a unique color that he was born with. He has medium eyelashes and his eyebrows are black and skinny
    Height He is 5'7" foot tall and stands in a lean and skinny stance. He never slouches and always stands tall like a gentlemen should.
    Clothes: He wears a Khaki that is usually tucked in at the waist. This robe is white with a grey shirt under it. It is buttoned to his right chest by a flap. You can clearly see the line between both layer of the robe. A long with the Khaki robe he has matching comfortable pants. They reach the ankle and are tied by a Navy Gray apron. The apron has a upside down V separating both legs making it visible to see the pants somewhat. A long with this he also wears a black necklace around his neck all the time given to him by his brother Yukio. He has a headband that he wears constantly with the Souther Water Tribe symbol on it. To wrap it all up he has wears this with stylish black sandals
    Skin: He has skin that is always moisturized. His skin tans easily and always looks well shined and nearly flawless.
    Body Type: Yori is built as a muscular person for his age. He has worked out so his figure is quite muscular showing clearly that he has an eight pack. He is more of the athletic type, with the figure of a muscular receiver. Though he doesn't tend to expose his body much.
    Image:
    Face:

Shape:

Outfit:

|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality: Yori is quite the intelligent sibling. He tends to be knowledgable on many things due to his constant reading. His personality can best be described as a relax, yet serious person. That is a Oxymoron but these personalities change. Usually he is quite relax and live a little and laugh. He will joke around with his brother and sometimes though most of the time he tends to stay serious. His seriousness is nothing to bit extreme to the point where he doesn't live life to the fullest. It is a seriousness to the point where he knows his duties.

Yori is someone who will fight for anything he believes in. This does include killing but not in the way that most people think of it as. Everyone things killers are suppose to be dark and what not, Yori only kills for things that go against his morales completely. Anything he finds unjust and harming another to the point of making him extremely mad can incline him to beat you down. Though beating his brother up is asking for him to take you out.

Yori's is usually seen calm and quiet. He dosen't talk to much unless its to his brother and will usually try to stay away from anything that may bring to much attention to him. The way he acts in a big crowd is most likely quiet. He dosen't hate them, though he dosen't like them due to the fact that there are too many people. He would never stay with more then four people without leaving, even if his brother was there. He just can't take all of the people talking at the same time.

Yori is intelligent due to the fact that he has a 142 I.Q. He is not only intelligent but a bit irresponsible. He is irresponsible in the sense that he will carry out task but may forget, and you cannot trust him to do every little thing. He doesn't tend to remember some little things that he finds a waste of time and will often be irresponsible in completing them.

Personal Strengths: Ultimate Strategist: Yori is the one who tends to think into stuff by always making a new strategy once a new piece of information is gained.

Physical Shape: He is in an amazing shape to the point where he can bench presses 220 lbs. He can currently run 100 meters at 11.7. Though he dose not know his jumping length he is creation he can jump up to 5 m. His physical shape shows stamina and strength.

Calm: He knows hot to keep his calm in most situations that are a life and death matter. Though when it is his life he may panic.

Personal Weaknesses: Overthinker: Since he is an ultimate strategist this means that sometimes he may over think things. If he is given a situation he will plan so much ahead that he may even make a mistake in his calculations due to too much thought process.

Conscious about where he fights: When fighting his first priority is usually to make sure he dosen't hurt anyone who is a bystander. Thus making it harder to fight in areas with crowded people..

Women: Unless you are officially labeled an enemy you can be playing him. As long as you are under disguise he will treat you with the upmost respect.

His brother: This may be his biggest weakness, Yukio. Yukio is his biggest weakness because his brother is a valuable asset to him. Without Yukio he would basically fall to shreds. He will do anything for the sake of his brother.

Personal Hero: Yukio Mori
    Dreams and Ambitions: His Goal is to become an extremely strong bender and be praised by all nations no matter what they bend.

Likes: Women, Spaghetti(Not ramen), Money, Bending, Training, Talking to high classed people, Joking, playing tag, pets, intellectual who is up to par with Yori, winning

Dislikes: Arrogance, Stubborn people, know it alls, Idiots, Bullies, Abusers (For all types), Benders picking on non-benders, Losing, his brother being made fun of.

Brief History:

Background History:

An earth bender once left the earth kingdom searching for something beyond all the dojos and fighting he had learned. He was searching for peace. Finally as he traveled he was attacked by a blue whale. The whale was enormous, and yet there was nothing around him there was only ice. He was an earth bender so couldn't bend any of the materials by him. Through his travels he had come across the arctic and was now about to die. Though just like that a wave shoved the whale away. Constantly being attacked by the wave the Whale retreated and went home. Then the earth bender noticed something. He had laid his eyes out on the woman and knew she might of been the most beautiful creature he had seen in his life. He stayed in the arctic speaking to the woman, and they eventually got married. The woman got pregnant and they had children. The woman and man grew up to be grandparents soon after. Then they became dead becoming mere ancestor as they became great grandparents to a woman. This woman found love with and earth bender similar to the past. Though they had found each other not through a whale, but through simply being business partners and trading stuff for there kingdoms. The earth man left his home and procreated with the woman. The women made twins. These twins names were Yukio and Yori. They both possessed something special. They both could water and earth bend. It was unique, and even the mother couldn't believe it. Though early signed proved that they were benders.

A birth worth telling

It was May the fourth a bright and sunny day when Black Smith had just left his room after hearing the words that his wife was going to labor soon. Black Smith had married a healer. They were brining home a good salary enough to be considered a middle class family. Black Smith wasn't too famous though some people had heard of his work. Black Smith rushed to the spot where his wife was going through labor. The first child after leaving the mothers stomach. The father smiled, rejoicing as he held the baby. It seemed to be a boy, though soon after the mother began to scream again. Everyone looked puzzled but then she began pushing only to reveal another head. Everyone paused and went back to continue the birth. Then another one comes out as the mom holds one of the baby she looks at them seeing they are both gorgeous. Though she frowns at how they both are males. Black smith asked what should there names be. They said Yori Mori, and Yukio Mori. From there the brothers who were 4 seconds apart were brought into the world and known as Yori and Yukio.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Yori Mori [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yori Mori [WIP]   Yori Mori [WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:34 pm

Is this character finished?
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Yori Mori [WIP]
Page 1 of 1