Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Tatsu City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Tatsu City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Tatsu City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Tatsu City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Tatsu City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Tatsu City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Tatsu City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Tatsu City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Tatsu City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Tatsu City - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Tatsu City - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTatsu City - Page 3 I_voting_barTatsu City - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Tatsu City - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTatsu City - Page 3 I_voting_barTatsu City - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Tatsu City

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

Tatsu City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsu City   Tatsu City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:46 pm

"That jerk!" she screeched. But her rage was fading and being replaced by fear. What if he was right? What if she only existed to bring chaos? She sank to the porch steps and held her head in her hands. Fyre didn't even hear Tsukiyomi. "I'm not a container," she whispered. "I'm not, right?" she added. Of course not. "Good." But there was relish in his voice. Only then did she realize that Tsukiyomi was there and that he had seen her talking to "herself."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Tatsu City   Tatsu City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:49 pm

"Fyre?" he asked "Are you okay, what did he say to you?" Tsukiyomi sat down next to her, she seemed troubled by something. "Did he, try anything with you?" he asked, almost fearing an answer.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: Tatsu City   Tatsu City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:58 pm

"No," she said, blushing in spite of the situation. "We were talking and he.... Well, he told me the truth I guess. And I couldn't handle it." She turned away from him, cursing Pyro for not telling her this. But all was not lost. Sasuno'o was gone so maybe she could get to the Demon Temple and release Pyro before all was lost. Tsukiyomi could bring her there, if she could trust him. Which she probably could.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Tatsu City   Tatsu City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:04 am

"Okay, good" he said "Here get some rest, you look tired...I'll wake up Ama, she can stay on watch for Sasu, I'll be outside your door if you need me" Tsukiyomi sat down infront of Fyre's door, with his sword leaning against the wall "Good night" he said.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: Tatsu City   Tatsu City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:10 am

"G'night," Fyre said, closing the door behind her. She fell on her bed, feeling exhausted, and watched a cloud of dust form around her. She couldn't stay here. She wondered how far the temple was from here, and if she could get there soon. She could leave right now, but didn't feel like she could make it. Tomorrow she would ask Tsukiyomi and Ama to bring her to the temple. She hoped they'd just do it without question, she didn't want to be interigated. Fyre rolled over and fell asleep on top of the bed with the promise of tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Tatsu City   Tatsu City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:12 am

Tsukiyomi woke up the next morning to the sound of some chirping birds. He stood up and stretched, he knocked on Fyre's door. "Fyre you awake?" he asked "Do you mind if I come in?"
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: Tatsu City   Tatsu City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:20 am

"Yeah I'm up," Fyre said, stretching and yawning. She ran her fingers through her hair a couple times and called it good. "Come in," she added. "Hey Tsukiyomi, I kinda have a special destination in mind for today, but first, where is your brother? Is he coming back? I really don't want him around."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Tatsu City   Tatsu City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:22 am

"He hasn't come back" he said "So I'm going to say no he wont be....so where do you want to go, let me know we can head out, Ama can hold things down here and you and me can go when you're ready. We'll take Kaji, and we'll be there in no time."
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: Tatsu City   Tatsu City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:25 am

Perfect. Perfect, she thought as well. "It's in the Dark Nation. I don't know it's exact location but it's suppose to be near the sea. It's called many things, The Temple, The Demon Temple, The Temple of Magic.... Heard of it?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Tatsu City   Tatsu City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:27 am

"Not really...but if you know where it is, I'll go look for it with you" he said "What do you need to do there?" Tsukiyomi strapped his sword on and called Kaji. He hoped out the window on to his dragon, as Kaji rose up to the same level as the window Tsukiyomi put his hand out to help Fyre get on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tatsu City   Tatsu City - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tatsu City
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next